chapter 47 yīn driftwood

Ye Fan followed Wentao went to a military warehouse, after Ye Fan to go, before we know there are certain Lung Fu Shan and military cooperation.

    There are several masters in Longhushan who work in special departments of the military department, helping the military department to solve some special cases, and the military department regularly collects and provides some special materials for the people of Longhushan.

    "yīndriftwood! "Ye  Fan nodded with satisfaction while holding a piece of wood.

    Zhang Wentao looked at Ye Fan's color and asked: "Is there something Ye Shao likes?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  There is indeed. The yīn driftwood is the favorite material of the ghost cultivators. Every year the yīn ghost sect will collect this material at a large price. The yīn driftwood can also be used to refine the spirit banner. With the yīn driftwood, the refinement of the spirit banner is very stable. .

    "This is?"

    "This is spider silk, a special kind of spider spit out from Miaojiang . It is highly poisonous, but if used well, it can be a powerful weapon."

    Ye Fan blinked and stretched out his hand to touch a group of black filaments. As soon as Ye Fan's hand touched the filaments, a cold chill poured into Ye Fan's body.

    Ye Fan secretly said: This should be the Yin Soul Silk on the Cultivation Continent, and the Yin Soul Silk is produced by the Yin Soul Spider. In the realm of cultivation, a small group of yīn soul silk can sell hundreds of spiritual stones, and this place actually has them.

    Ye Fan secretly said: Although the spiritual energy is thin in this world, there are a lot of useful things. What's more rare is that in this world, there are not many cultivators and the pressure of competition is low. From this point of view, perhaps he is still expected to be on the right road. Soaring.

    Ye Fan just thought about it, and didn't dare to expect too much. After all, Ye Fan found that his body was a wonderful thing, with the big five elements and the small three.

    In the realm of cultivation, the less spiritual roots, the higher the level of cultivation qualifications, but Ye Fan's body is the body of the eight-system spiritual roots of gold, wood, water, fire, earth, wind, and thunder. Eight-line spirit roots still have an advantage. Under the same level, his aura will be much more vigorous than those of the same level.

    In fact, Ye Fan didn't care much about the waste of his spiritual roots. Ye Fan was born with a natural vision.

    No one knows that when Ye Fan was just born, he inherited a Nine Heavens All Things Judgment from Heaven. The so-called Nine Heavens All Things Judgment is to refine all things, and it is suitable for the cultivation of the eight-line mixed spirit root cultivator.

    When he was in the Green Cloud Sect, Ye Fan also thought about passing on this technique. However, it is a pity that there is no eight-line mixed spiritual root cultivator in the Green Cloud Sect. Those who have such spiritual roots, most of the time. It is very difficult to introduce the air into the body in one step.

    Ye Fan found a few things in the warehouse and left happily.

    Inside the hospital.

    Bai Momo sat on the bed , her face a little ugly.

    "Well, what kind of pen fairy are you playing with people!"

    Bai Momo is full of depression and said: "It’s not to blame me! Playing with pen fairy is okay, but Zhao Yu, that idiot, has to ask how the ghost fairy died , This idiot, I can't ask if I don't know that question! However, this ghost is also very strange, and it is actually possessed by me without looking for Zhao Yu."

    "That  monster seems to be a starving ghost! Maybe the other party is looking at the white and fat man you raised, knowing that your daily food is good, so he has come to you." Bai Yunxi said.

    Bai Momo's face changed, and said: "Uncle, you are so hateful, where did they get fat?"

    "You  are not fat, why is that thing staring at you? "Bai Yunxi said coolly.

    Bai Momo pouted, and said dullly: "Uncle, I heard that you have a boyfriend"

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "What  are you talking about?"  Bai Momo smiled, and said:"  I don't talk nonsense. I heard that uncle, you have been hiding in the Golden House recently!"

    Bai Yunxi: Bai Momo is talking about Ye Fan? Ye Fan is a good guy, but he is really not so charming. "You have a good rest."

   " Uncle, that thing won't come to me again. "Bai Momo asked cautiously.   

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said:" I don't know!"

Bai Momo said in frustration:"  Then what should I do!"

    "You know now that you are scared, what's going on?" Bai Yunxi said displeased.

    Bai Momo:....