Visions (Fatespeaker X Reader)

Requested by: 23mph19

Bold! Demi-Girl! Fatespeaker X Gender-neutral! Shy! SkyWing/NightWing hybrid! Reader

( A/N's: I couldn't find any decent Fatespeaker moodboards so here's some fanart that I found.

Anyway, Here's a version of the hybrid that I made:

(Sorry it's sideways. And I think I could've been a bit better with the colors)

Also, For people unaware, This request has been altered slightly. The reader was originally going to be Pangender.
And for people who do not know what that is,
Pangender is a term that is used for people who identify with multiple gender identities. Some may even identify as all genders at the same time.
Also for the people who are confused with the term "Demi-girl",
Demi-girl is one of the versions of Demigender. Which is basically someone who identifies as partially or mostly one gender while at the same time another. So basically, Fatespeaker in this oneshot identities as a "partial girl/female". Also, these means that Fatespeaker will use She/They pronouns in this oneshot.

(At first, The reader will call both StarFlight and Fatespeaker by they/them pronouns because they don't assume genders <3 )

Sorry for the long A/n.

Please continue with the oneshot :)

(End of A/n's))

- - -

Key:

(H/n) - Hybrid name (Your name)

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/c) - Favorite color

(S/c) - Scale color

(F/d) - Favorite drink

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ Fatespeaker's POV ☆

Me and Starflight were getting ready to fly to possibility. I heard they have a few libraries with many great scrolls. Starflight thought it would be a great idea to grab some and add them to our library. My visions say that is a great idea.

- Timeskip -

As we fly towards possibility, I made sure that StarFlight was behind me and to guide him along. He almost bumped into a few things but he didn't, since I guided him well.

Eventually, We see possibility. The sun was starting to fall behind the horizon. My visions said it would be a good idea to stay the night somewhere and to start buying scrolls in the morning.

- Another Timeskip -

I opened my purple eyes to the sunlight trickling into them. The first thing I heard was dragons bustling about. There was my conversations happening that you could determine one by itself.