Mistletoe (Turtle X reader)

Holiday special time!

Turtle X Male! Bully! SkyWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SkyWing name

- - -

- - - - - -

♤ 3rd person POV ♤

(S/n) liked to bully Turtle ever since they both arrived at Jade Mountain Academy. But after Darkstalker's defeat, (S/n) bullied Turtle less, even started to be sweet to him. (S/n) would've never admit to liking him though.

Today, Jade Mountain Academy has decided to host some small Holiday parties for its students.

- - -

Kinkajou giggled as she carefully and secretly placed mistletoe in certain places. Moon just watched her and shook her head, sighing.
" Aww come on Moon! Get in the spirit! ", Kinkajou yelped loudly. The two dragonets glared at each other for a moment, then Kinkajou went back to her spreading of spirit.

Qibli was sitting close to the fireplace, next to Winter and teasing him as usual.

Peril was sitting on a stone portion of the cave. She was watching everyone else.

Umber and Sora were with Clay in another cave. Just sibs being sibs. 

Anemone was laying on a red couch on the left side of the room.

Turtle was close to arriving his was just around the corner of the stone hallway as (S/n) was in the opposite hallway.

☆ (S/n)'s POV ☆

I twisted my head as readied to turn into the last hallway. As I turned, I saw a recognizable dark emerald-green tail slip into the cave in front of me. I smirked. I'm glad he had decided to come. I actually thought he wouldn't, however I'm glad he did.

I walked into the front entrance of the cave. Almost all of the Jade winglet was there excluding Umber of course. I knew he wouldn't come this one. It's a MudWing thing they do.

Turtle was in front of me. I smirked again, but hid it quickly. When my body fully was in the cave, Turtle stopped and turned around. His eyes widened and his luminescent scales flashed for a moment. He was about to flee towards Anemone when Kinkajou spoke up.

" Stop right there! ", She demanded, smiling. Turtle gave her a confused look. Kinkajou pointed at the mistletoe above and giggled. Turtle stared at it and then back to me. I could see he was starting to get nervous.
" Well, It has pyhhrian tradition. Isn't it? ~ ", I cooed. Turtle's face flushed a red. I sighed at him. I lowered my head to meet his. I quickly collided his snout with mine and pulled back away.

" Ha, gay! ", Winter shouted.
" You're the one to talk ~ ", Qibli teased. Winter's face flushed a darkish blue shade.
" Qibli! ", He angrily snarled.

Kinkajou just looked at me. Her scales were a vibrant pink, trying to assault my eyes.
" My ship has finally sailed! ", She cheered. I'm not sure how I should respond to that but I guess it has.

Anemone came over to Turtle and put her arm around her older brother's shoulders.
" You're like me now ~ ", She teased. Turtle became very embarrassed after that.
" Anemone! ", He whined. Anemone just laughed at him in a playful manner.

I shook my head and sat by Peril, who was definitely here the whole time.

- - - - - - -

Have this short special. I'm not really what I just created, but I thought it was cute. Also Turtle is just yes.

I hope you enjoy whichever holiday you celebrate with your friends and family <3

Published: Dec. 23rd / 2021