Answers uncovered (Cricket X reader)

Requested by: HYPERFOXXXX

Cricket X Angry, yet patient! Gender-neutral! PoisonWing (LeafWing)! Reader

- - -

Key:

(L/n) - LeafWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

Cricket struggled underneath the tight vines that wrapped around her. She quickly noticed Blue and Swordtail were tied up as well. However, when she observed the captors, she was amazed that they were LeafWings.

A quartet of LeafWings, specifically. The curious HiveWing observed them all with wide hazel eyes. She strangely felt attached towards the (s/c) LeafWing dragonet.

" There are no other intruders. ", The deep dark green LeafWing stated to the other, confidently.

" That's good. We definitely don't need the whole hive to know we are here. ", The (s/c) LeafWing dragonet commented.

" Yes, exactly. ", Another dark green LeafWing agreed.

" Please let us go. ", Blue pleaded.

" No. We need to know why you are here. ", The second dark green LeafWing growled.

" We're looking for someone. ", Blue answered, truthfully.

" What about the HiveWing? ", The LeafWing snarled, pointing at Cricket.

" She's helping us. She is my friend. ", Blue stated.

" HiveWings don't make friends with SilkWings. HiveWing only have them as servants to do their bidding. ", The golden and green LeafWing dragonet scoffed.

" But, she's different. She's nice, trust me. ", Blue argued.

The (s/c) LeafWing dragonet seemed to gaze at Cricket, which Cricket couldn't help being curious about. Their (e/c) gaze was strong, even unsettling, but also protective in a way.

" I'm Blue and this is Cricket, we really mean no harm. ", Blue introduced with a docile, sweet smile. 

" Well, no harm in telling names now. I'm Belladonna, and this is Hemlock, Sundew, and finally (L/n). ", Belladonna replied, gesturing to all of them.

" So, that someone that we are looking for is my sister, Luna. However, we don't know where the flamesilks are being kept. ", Blue confessed, looking worried.

" We know where they are, but we got something in exchange... ", (L/n) proposed, after being surprised at the new information like the others were. 

" The Book of Clearsight. ", Sundew nodded, with a slight smile.

Soon, Sundew and (L/n) had put on their SilkWing disguises. (L/n) seemed the most convincing out of the two, making sure to put fake antenna that connected to their twisted horns. Cricket couldn't help, but stare in curiosity. 

Sundew carefully kept the Book of Clearsight in her pouch as the four dragonets fled. Cricket seemed very upset as she had just lost Blue to the sea of HiveWings. Swordtail seemed upset as well, having lost his friend as well.