Language of dancing (Anemone X reader)

Requested by: HYPERFOXXXX

Yandere! Anemone X Sarcastic, yet slightly dramatic! Female! IceWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(I/n) - IceWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/g) - Favorite gem

- - -

- - - - -

Warnings: Showings of kidnapping

- - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

Music of various instruments flickered around the room. Some dragonets were dancing to the music. Two particular ones being Anemone and Turtle. Well, Turtle wasn't too fluid in his movements, but he was enjoying himself in his whole place. That was until Anemone brought him to center stage.

That was until Anemone caught a particularly interesting (s/c) IceWing dragonet watching her.
" How do you do that? ", The dragonet asked, coming up to her.
" I could show you if you would like. ", Anemone offered in a friendly tone.
" Oh, thank you. That would be great! ", The dragonet expressed.

Immediately, Anemone begins to show her the moves and the SeaWing's pale blue eyes could just never leave the dragonet's gorgeous (s/c) scales.
" I do need to ask, what is your name, lovely? ", Anemone asked, smoothly.
" I'm (I/n). Now, we are on that topic, what's your name? ", (I/n) confirmed.
" Anemone, Princess Anemone. ", Anemone answered, with graceful exaggeration.
" You're a princess? ", (I/n) questioned.
" Why yes, I am. And soon, there will be an IceWing princess in the family. ", Anemone confirmed, mumbling the last part to herself.

(I/n) gave her a weird look after she said that, being a quite concerned, shown by the silted pupils of the IceWing's (e/c) eyes. However, (I/n) attempted to imagine she didn't hear what the SeaWing princess had clearly said.

- Timeskip -

' Why does she follow me so much? ', (I/n) questioned, remembering pale blue eyes peering at her from a distance.

Ever since that dance lesson, the (s/c) dragonet always felt as if she was being watched. Every place and every class she went to. Always a pair of eyes on her.

(I/n) knew it had to be Princess Anemone. The obsession that (I/n) felt from her said it all. Anemone was after her. But (I/n) wasn't sure why, did she possibly do something?

- Meanwhile -

Anemone smiled as she thought about that gorgeous IceWing. She just had to have that IceWing. (I/n) was perfect. Everything about her was perfect from her glittering (s/c) scales and her twinkling (e/c) eyes. She was the perfect treasure. The perfect treasure for a princess that was.

Anemone just needed the right moment. Ever since that dance lesson, the SeaWing princess thought out a plan. The plan that would make (I/n) all hers. Animus magic would eventually be involved, but Anemone knew it would be best to give that IceWing just a bit of more time.

(I/n)'s (e/c) eyes opened slowly as she awoke, however she quickly noticed something was off.
' Where am I? This definitely isn't my sleeping cave! ', (I/n)'s mind yelled, as she picked up her (s/c) neck to observe her mysterious new surroundings.

" Oh, I'm so glad you are finally awake, gorgeous ~ ", A familiar voice cooed.
(I/n) knew that voice very well. It was the SeaWing princess herself, Anemone. (I/n) whipped her (s/c) head around to meet Anemone with her (e/c) eyes.
" Are you surprised, lovely? ", Anemone asked, getting closer to the tense IceWing dragonet.

(I/n) didn't respond, but tried her best attempt to escape. However, this attempt was failed and signaled the sounds of chains clinging against one other.
" Oh, you can't escape from me, my treasure. ", Anemone stated as she got even closer.
" Oh the great ice spirit, how could I not notice? ", (I/n) replied, sarcastically and dramatically.
" You know, your sarcastic demeanor is actually quite alluring. ~ ", Anemone teased.

That's when (I/n) felt a soft, pale blue blush rising upon her (s/c) cheeks.
" Oh, did I do that? ~ ", Anemone cooed, whispering close to (I/n)'s ear.
Anemone grabbed (I/n)'s (s/c) face in her light blue talons, looking over the IceWing with admiration.
" That blush is actually quite adorable on you. You should blush more often. ", She observed with a smirk upon her snout.
" I am not cute. ", (I/n) argued, in a confident, yet flat tone.
" You shouldn't lie, treasure. Lying isn't a good habit, especially when lying to me. ", Anemone stated.
(I/n) only huffed and looked away from the SeaWing princess.

After a couple more moments, Anemone let go of (I/n)'s face.
" Before I forget, I got you a gift for such a wonderful occasion. ", Anemone confirmed, turning away.
" What occasion? ", (I/n) questioned.
" Well, we're dating now, lovely. ", Anemone stated, as she revealed a piece of jewelry.
" No, we aren't. ", (I/n) argued.
" Gorgeous, you are mine. You can't tell me that you aren't. You are mine, all mine. I'm never gonna give you up. Never. ", Anemone confirmed, almost in a threatening tone.

" Here's your gift, I know you'll like it. ", Anemone went on.
In her pale talons, she held a bracelet that had pieces of (f/g) embedded into it.
" I'll help you put it on. ", Anemone stated, grabbing (I/n)'s (s/c) talon.
Following her word, she slipped the bracelet onto (I/n)'s wrist.

A funny feeling slipped over (I/n) once the bracelet touched her cold scales. It almost felt warm. A urge also grew in her chest. The urge of wanting Anemone.

Anemone slipped next to (I/n), curling herself into the IceWing. Along with her tail upon the IceWing's flank. (I/n) immediately eased into the touch cuddling into the SeaWing.

" Awww, you're so cute once you've calmed down. ~ ", Anemone cooed, with a smile on her snout.
" You sure are quite cuddly for an IceWing, huh? ", She observed.
" Not usually, but I love cuddling with you! ", (I/n) expressed.
" That's my good treasure ~ ", Anemone teased.

With more cuddling, both dragonets fell asleep. Both being curled up into one each other. They shared a smile upon their faces as they slept.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't think I've done a Yandere one in a while! I hope you enjoy this oneshot. I apologize if I seemed a bit rusty with doing yanderes, as I said, haven't done one in a while.

Author: *opens up Wattpad* Writing time :)

Motivation and time: Adios <3

Author: OH FOR THE LOVE OF TREES-

Published: Feb. 12th / 2023