New world (Queen Wasp X reader)

Requested by: MunchkinThe

Queen Wasp X Male! SeaWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SeaWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

(S/n) groaned loudly as he regained consciousness. He lifted his (s/c) head from the sandy ground. He took his head, scattering the sand particles in every direction. As his brain began to make sense of things, his (e/c) eyes widened. He's never seen anything like it.

There was a savannah in front of him. There were very large structures in the background. (S/n) couldn't decipher what they were, however they were larger then anything he had seen in his lifetime. Also the temperature was quite cold compared to Pyrrhia. Not as cold as the Ice Kingdom, but still cooler than the Kingdom of the Sea's weather. It felt like a storm was drafting overhead, however there were only a couple of white fluffy clouds that stood out from the blue sky.

Then, (S/n) looked to the side of him. One of the structures was quite close to him. Even with how close he was, he couldn't figure out what the structures was. There were many levels and holes in them. (S/n) guessed the closest thing that could look like that is a palace, however it was still so alien to him. When he looked up, he gasped a bit. A long way back were web like bridges that seemed to connect the structures together. The (s/c) SeaWing also noticed how there were dragon like creatures crossing them. But they never looked like something he'd seen before. It seemed as if he was in an entirely different world.

Suddenly, (S/n) was shot out of his observations and thoughts by a noise that came from somewhere close. The (s/c) SeaWing looked around himself to sense where the noise came from with wide (e/c) eyes. Suddenly, something somehow jumped out of nowhere and pinned him quickly to the ground. It was one of the dragon like creatures from up above. She had him in her clutches and could kill him at any moment.

" LeafWing! ", The dragon spat at him.
(S/n) quickly and tightly shut his (e/c) eyes waiting for the deadly blow. However, the dragon's grip loosened after a moment. Then, (S/n) opened back up his (e/c) eyes to look at the dragon looking at him with a confused and curious expression on her face.

" You're not a LeafWing. ", She finally said.
(S/n) kept his mouth shut as the dragon kept him pinned to the sand.
" You look similar to a LeafWing, but now that I've gotten a good look at you... It seemes a bit unluckily that you're one. I did wipe out all the LeafWings, so it would be impossible for you to be one anyways. ", She explained, rambling a bit by the end.
" LeafWing? ", (S/n) finally asked.
" Hmmm... little dragon, you seem completely confused. So, that means you definitely aren't one of them. ", The dragon told him.

The dragon then let go of him. (S/n) got up to face her. She was taller than he was, he had to look up a bit to meet her eyes. Her eyes were black and they looked at him with a slight sparkle in them.

" I apologize if I sound rude, but what kind of dragon are you? ", (S/n) asked.
" It's alright, strange one. I'm a HiveWing. The queen actually. My name is Wasp, Queen Wasp. ", Wasp told him.
" Oh, my apologies, your majesty! ", (S/n) stammered.
Then, the (s/c) SeaWing gave her a respectful bow.

" My, my. He has manners. ", Wasp chuckled.
" Well, you are the queen after all. ", He shrugged.
" Now it's my turn to ask you. What kind of dragon are you, boy? ", She asked.
" A SeaWing, your majesty. ", He replied.
" Well, I've never heard of a SeaWing either. I guess it makes the both of us. ", She told him, chuckling a bit.
" Yeah, I guess so, your highness. ", He chuckled.
" Also, what is your name, little SeaWing? ", Wasp asked.
" (S/n). ", (S/n) replied.
" Well, my dear (S/n). Would you like to accompany me to my hive as a special and honored guest? ", Wasp asked.
" Uhh.... If you would like me to, your highness. But you really don't have to. ", He shyly responded.
" Oh, I insist. Follow me. ", She told him, gesturing him to follow.

Wasp and (S/n) then slipped into Wasp Hive. (S/n) was treated as a honored guest and very kindly by the HiveWings and SilkWings. The (s/c) SeaWing got flustered at times because he wasn't used to the royal treatment.

- Timeskip -

It's been many months since (S/n) had arrived on Pantala. He'd been a honored guest for all this time. He was treated highly for so long that he received the name of Sir (S/n) like the other Ladies of the Hives. Also, Wasp gave him the nickname, Bay, because he seemed to arrive from Dragonfly Bay.

Speaking of Wasp, She has gotten closer and closer with (S/n). She has even gotten a bit flirty with the (s/c) SeaWing. She always loves to make his (s/c) cheeks burst into a red shade. She finds it quite amusing.

" Hey, bay boy ~ ", Wasp cooed.
" Greetings. ", (S/n) replied, with a smile across his cheeks.
" Do you know how great of a SeaWing you are? ~ ", She teased.
(S/n)'s face quickly flushed. Wasp chuckled and slithered closer to him. The (s/c) SeaWing backed away a bit. Soon, the HiveWing queen had him concerned and up against a wall. His (s/c) cheeks were as red as a SkyWing or an angry RainWing at this point.
" W-why are you g-getting so close? ", He stammered.
" So, I could do this. ", She replied.
Then, Wasp quickly gave him a peck on the lips. (S/n) properly couldn't speak for a while after all.
" You're so cute. I'm so glad I found you ~ ", Wasp cooed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've gotten so many Queen Wasps I might say that a Wasp nest is forming- /j

Anyways, enjoy this, I guess. I apologize that I got a bit lazy, by the end. But here, take another Wasp. There's probably going to be more coming.

Published: May 25th, 2022