Not strong enough (Tsunami X reader)

Tsunami X Male! IceWing! Reader

- - - -

VERY IMPORTANT A/N:

This is a vent oneshot. There will be some major content that may trigger emotions.

This is not my intent. I do not mean to mock, trigger or threaten anyone. This oneshot is based off of personal emotions / experience. Please keep this in mind.

Trigger warnings: Anger, feelings of depression, degradation of self, complete lack of motivation / helplessness, etc.

(End of A/n)

- - - -

- - -

Key:

(I/n) - IceWing name

(E/c) - Eye color

(S/c) - Scale color

(F/c) - Favorite color

(C/f) - Comfort food

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

(I/n) sighed deeply as he layed in his bed. His wings were spread out and flopped on each side of the bed. Then, he curled them up to his sides. He borrowed himself into his (f/c) blankets. He poked his head slightly out. He looked around. His (e/c) eyes landed on his desk.

' You still have to do those things. ', His brain reminded him.
' I know, but I just can't. ', He said back.
" I just can't. ", He repeated, mumbly and out loud.
" I'm pathetic. I can do it. I've done it before. But, why can't I now? I said I'll get it done on time. But, I don't think I will now. But, then my grades will drop and I just got better. I can't get worse now.... ", He ranted to himself.
He growled at himself. Then, he blinked and sighed deeply.

' I'll just get something to eat. ', He decided. He slowly uncurled himself and slipped out of the borrow. He left his room and went to the kitchen. He thought about this one food that he wanted to it. He searched for it. Nothing. There's a different kind of the same food but it doesn't feel the same. He got really frustrated and he started to snarl.
" Where is it!? ", He shouted.

" Whatcha looking for? ", A voice asked. (I/n) looked towards the voice, it was his sister.
" My (C/f). Do you know where it is? ", He asked her.
" Isn't it right there? ", She questioned, pointing to that other kind.
" No, the OTHER kind. ", (I/n) stated.
" Oh, I think mother ate that. ", She responded.
" Ah, Come on! ", (I/n) shouted.

His sister just talked away, shrugging. (I/n) grumbled as he settled with different kind of (C/f). As he put it in the microwave, he stood back. He pinched his talons together. He took some deep breaths.
" I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. Everything's fine. ", He repeated to himself.
He blinked as the microwave beeped loudly. He grabbed the (C/f) from the microwave, stirred it, and went back off to his room.

After he was finished with his food, he set his dishes on the table in his room.
' I'll deal with it later. ', He told himself.
Then, he went to scroll on his phone. After a small while, he thoughts started to race. They told him many things. Like how he wasn't going to get anywhere, or he's gonna completely fail at anything he does, or he wouldn't be able to ever live on his own. His (e/c) swelled up slightly. They didn't leak any tears but it felt as if they were. He sighed as he felt hopelessness settle in. He dwelled on those thoughts for a while. But then, A knock on the door arose him from his thoughts.

" Could I come in? ", A voice asked from the other side.
(I/n) didn't respond but got up from bed. He unlocked his door and opened it. He was surprised to see Tsumani standing there. Tsunami's blueish green eyes widened as she saw what state (I/n) was in.
" Are you alright? May I come in? ", She asked, softly.
(I/n) nodded and allowed her inside.

Tsumani looked around (I/n)'s room. She spotted items on the floor, dirty dishes, and lots of unfinished homework. She looked back at (I/n). She watched him as he got back on his bed and sigh. She went over to him. She sat on the bed next to him. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Then, Tsumani brought her deep blue talons close to (I/n)'s face. (I/n) looked at them for a moment. But, he accepted them and melted into her talons and touch. Tsunami rubbed his face gently. Then, she gave him a small forehead kiss. (I/n) didn't complain or anything, he just looked at Tsumani.

" Do you need to cuddle? ", Tsunami asked him.
(I/n) nodded and layed down on his back. Tsumani curled up next to him. She put a talon under him and pulled him close. (I/n) cuddled into her.
" May I trace your face? ", Tsumani questioned.
" Mmm... ", (I/n) replied.
" I'll take that as a yes. ", Tsumani chuckled.
She brought her free talon to (I/n)'s face. She started to trace every one of his (s/c) scales. She started with the outline of his eyes and eye bags. She sighed as she finished.

" You know, you're still pretty ~ ", She teased.
" You're just saying that to make me feel better. ", He doubted.
" No, I'm not. It's true. ", She argued.
" Is it really though? ", He questioned.
Tsunami huffed at him.
" How dare you insult my boy. Now, you must perish. ", She growled, playfully.
Then, She pounced on him.
" Ahhhh! ", He yelped.
Tsunami laughed as she bombarded him with small noms and kisses.

After she was finished, she settled in her earlier state.
" You know, you don't always have to be strong. ", She reminded him.
" But I do. ", He protested.
" No, you don't. You gotta girlfriend that can protect you. ", She argued.
" Even from mental monsters? ", He questioned.
" Yes, even from mental monsters. I'll punch those mental monsters into the sun! ", She reassured him, in a playful way.
He laughed at her. Then, he sighed as he cuddled into her again.

" Thank you for being here for me. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, I had a HUGE rollercoaster of emotions. I'm probably ok but just in case. Also, I just see Tsumani as being that headstrong and playful girlfriend. I need someone like that irl tbh. I'm so touch starved lmao <3

But anyway, have my emotional trainwreck that went all through like today <3

Published: Feb. 25th / 2022
(I guess early 26th since it struck midnight as I was proofreading this)