Flaming passion (Peril X Reader)

Requested by: HattyCat4

Soft Yandere! Peril X Kind! Willing! Gender-neutral! Fireproof! MudWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(M/n) - MudWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

Peril blushed as she thought about her new crush, causing her to stay awake. Her heart burned hotter than her scales, beating strongly in her chest.

Getting over her pervious obsession with Clay, she made new friends, such as Turtle. Along the way, she became more passive towards other dragons, well as long as they weren't any kind of threat, obviously. Peril would do anything for her friends. However, there's one that she would go over and beyond for, which was none other than (M/n).

(M/n) was a fireproof MudWing just as Clay was. However, they are more outgoing and fun, animated almost. They were kind and compassionate. They were also skilled in the culinary arts, well better than most dragons would be.

Peril thought about all the small, tiny details about them. She imagined their (s/c) scales, shimmering as the morning sun streaked through them. The way their (e/c) eyes sparkle when talking about a new recipe that they would like to try out. It just made them so beautiful to her. She could just never get them out of her head. She just had to have them to herself.

The next morning, Peril rose up high. Her glimmering copper scales glowing up with her yellow, firey marks. Her blue eyes felt slightly heavy from the sudden lack of sleep, due to her deep fawning over the sweet (s/c) MudWing. She strut out of her special cave and went over towards (M/n)'s sleeping cave.

(M/n) wasn't the earliest to awaken as usual. However, Peril looked over at their sleeping form with rich love embedded into her eyes. Some talonsteps were heard, however it was just one of (M/n)'s clawmates, a RainWing. The other clawmate, an NightWing, wouldn't be awake for a little while. The RainWing didn't mind Peril there as long as she was careful with her firescales, and all.

After a couple of moments, (M/n) shifted in their sleep. Slowly, their (e/c) eyes opened, signaling that they have awakening at last. Peril's face quickly turned into a bright smile, admiring their face as they awoke.

" Good morning, (M/n). ", Peril told them, grinning in a friendly manner.
(M/n) yawned, widely, stretching their (s/c) scales and wings.
" Mornin, Peril. ", They stated back in a sleepy, but passive tone.
" Did you sleep well? ", Peril asked, titling her head.
" Ehhhh. Still a bit tired. ", (M/n) answered, flicking one of their ears.

- Short Timeskip -

(M/n) was walking lightly on their (s/c) talons, with their two clawmates by their side. The NightWing looked at the MudWing as they thought something through. The RainWing wasn't paying too much attention, they were thinking about mangos and oranges.

" Have you seen that Peril is obsessed with you? ", The NightWing asked, looking at (M/n).
(M/n)'s (e/c) eyes shifted over to them, showing them that all their attention was here.
" Yeah, but I don't mind, really. ", (M/n) shrugged, smiling as the flaming SkyWing filled their mind.
" Why would you be okay with this? She's so dangerous, (M/n). She's still a monster. I'm just worried. ", The NightWing argued.
" She's not a monster, anymore. She's changed. I've seen it in her eyes. She doesn't want to hurt anyone on purpose anymore. She's changing for the better. I believe in her. ", (M/n) told them in a strong tone.

This made Peril's heart strings sing. She couldn't believe that (M/n) would think high of her like that. She just wanted to tell them how she feels. But soon, just soon.

- Another small timeskip -

" Thank you, Sunny. I couldn't have done this myself. ", Peril thanked, looking at the process.
" No problem, you should always help a friend in need! ", Sunny replied, with a sparkling grin.

Sunny carefully placed the frosted donuts on the tray. The donuts had a message in beautiful and rich red icing, they spelt out ' I love you! <3 '. Peril was very excited to display these to her beloved. She quickly traveled outside the kitchen with the heat-resistant tray. She slithered over to (M/n)'s sleeping cave.

She poked her head around the cave entrance, looking in. To her relief, there was only (M/n). They were laying on their bed with scrolls.

" Hey, (M/n) ~ ", Peril cooed.
The MudWing looked over with their (e/c) gaze.
" What's up, Peril? ", They asked.
" I've got something for you ~ ", She told them in a sing-a-long voice.
" You do? ", They questioned with excitement building up in their throat.

Peril slithered inside the sleeping cave with her surprise. (M/n) read the letters, putting the message together. They were very flattered as a red shade drifted upon their (s/c) cheeks.
" Awwww! ", They chirped.
Then, they placed a quick and sweet kiss on the cheek.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Soft Yandere time. I hope this is sweet enough for your fluff needs <3

I haven't done Peril in a while, so have one of our blazing arena champion :)

Published: Oct. 16th / 2022