The process of understanding (Icicle X reader)

Requested by: HYPERFOXXXX

Icicle X Strict, Dignified, and Passionate! Female! IceWing! Guard! Reader

- - -

Key:

(I/n) - IceWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - 

Warning: Showing of self-stabby, with mentions of blood, pain, and unalive.

- - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

Icicle woke up in the prison cell in the royal dungeon with a jolt. Her breathing was short and quick. Her scales were briefly cleaned, as her pale scales weren't fully caked in mud and blood anymore. The dragonet looked around, her arctic-blue eyes tense and her pupils nearly specks. 

To her slight relief, Queen Scarlet was nowhere to be seen, however she was now in a prison cell in the Ice Kingdom instead of at the NightWing volcano. She also spotted an (s/c) IceWing dragonet guarding her cell. Oddly, she slightly recognized the guard, as the guard was at the top of the Second circle in the dragonet rankings, almost the First circle, where Hailstorm would be. Icicle believed her name was (I/n).

Suddenly the (s/c) IceWing turned over to face Icicle, her (e/c) eyes were soft, yet had a tense gaze.

" So, you have awakened, good evening, Your Majesty. ", She greeted, bowing a bit towards Icicle in a respectful manner.

" Why am I in here? I tried to save him. ", Icicle demanded, getting up, and shifting her pale wings.

" Who? ", (I/n) questioned, arching an eyebrow.

" Hailstorm! Who else? ", Icicle seemed almost offended, letting out a huff.

" Hailstorm? Well, he did return. Top of the rankings again. ", (I/n) replied, in a monotone voice.

" He's alive? Is Scarlet dead? ", Icicle wondered, speaking rather swiftly, her eyes tense once more.

" There has been no news in that department. ", (I/n) revealed, with a flat tone, slowly blinking her (e/c) eyes.

That's when Icicle fell silent. Her brother was alive, the one she respected. However, it was unclear if the danger was still out there. This made Icicle feel uneasy.

Then, she felt a wave of drowsiness once more. Her breathing became shallower as it began to increase in strength. Her eyes darted to all corners of her cell. There was nothing to stop the process from occurring. Out of desperation, she opened her jaws and bit down firmly on one of her front talons. The pain stunned the drowsiness, which was the effect Icicle wanted.

" What are you doing? ", (I/n) asked, with a hint of genuine concern in her tone. 

" I can't let her find me again... ", Icicle breathed, her body and wings becoming rigid, just like the strength of her brisk scales. 

" What are you talking about? ", (I/n) questioned, having a glint of being dumbfounded shown in her (e/c) eyes. 

" Even if he is still alive, she can't find me. She could take him again... ", Icicle continued, her tail slightly swishing from side to side.

" It is only us here. There haven't been many prisoners, so right now, it is only us. No one is here to get you. If there was, it's my job to dispose of their attack. ", (I/n) sighed, attempting to soothe Icicle's worries.