Shy solider (Queen Scarlet X Reader)

Requested by: Betty2665

Ex-Queen Scarlet X Female! SkyWing! Solider! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SkyWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

(S/n) was just a ordinary SkyWing solider in the Sky Kingdom. However, unlike many of the other soliders, she was quite shy around the SkyWing queen, Queen Scarlet. She would love to impress the queen one day with her combat abilities. Perhaps she could fight in the arena and win. Maybe it would get the queen's attention and it would make Scarlet notice the SkyWing solider.

However, the queen never took notice to the solider until she wasn't in control of the SkyWing throne any longer. Instead of staying in the sky kingdom with Queen Ruby, (S/n) went off on her own to find the dethroned SkyWing queen. Not that the new queen's rule wasn't nice, the (s/c) SkyWing appreciated many chances that Queen Ruby had made, however the solider really wanted to know if Queen Scarlet was still alive.

" Queen Scarlet! ", (S/n) shouted as she searched.
The (s/c) SkyWing had searched for days and never returned to her kingdom after she left. (S/n) was starting to lose hope that the fallen queen was actually dead, which she had feared. However, once she saw a familiar dark orange tail, hope instantly returned to her.

She flicked her (s/c) wings upwards and trailed in the direction of the familiar tail. She followed it until she could see the dragon possessing it. The signature dark orange scales, jewelry and venom-melted face had said it all. It was Queen Scarlet, alive and full of vengeance.

A soft blush brushed upon (S/n)'s (s/c) cheeks. She had found the queen that she so desired to see once again with her own (e/c) eyes. A smile appeared on her face. She wanted to say something, her mouth was glued shut. So, she followed Scarlet until the dark orange queen landed onto ground.

Carefully, the (s/c) SkyWing solider landed on the ground, close to Scarlet. The dark orange queen whipped herself around towards (S/n). Her horns were wrapped in white and black smoke. Her teeth were bared at the solider for moment, before a smirk fell upon her face.

" Now, what do we have here? ~ ", Scarlet asked, lightheartedly.
" I've been looking for you, your majesty. ", (S/n) blurted out.
" Oh have you now? Well, that's just thrilling, darling. Why have you been coming to search for me, if I may ask my dear soldier? ", Scarlet asked with a sly smile.
A stronger blush burst on (S/n)'s (s/c) cheeks.
' Should I tell her the real reason? ', She thought, shyly.

" I wanted to know if you were still alive. ", (S/n) stated, which wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the real reason.
" Hmmmm.... well now, missed your old queen already? ", Scarlet chuckled.
(S/n) nodded with a small smile on her face.
" Why, that's just adorable. Now, who might you be? ", Scarlet smoothly asked.
" (S/n), your loyal solider, your majesty. ", The (s/c) SkyWing solider said, bowing to the queen.
" May, may, she still has manners I see. ", Scarlet laughed.

Butterflies quickly filled (S/n)'s (s/c) stomach. She felt so light. Her heart was beating quickly as she stood and talked with Scarlet. Scarlet had invited (S/n) to work under her again and (S/n), without hesitation, agreed and began to help Scarlet.

Overtime, it seemed as if Scarlet had grown fond of the (s/c) solider as well. She has gotten flirty with (S/n) and she teases the (s/c) SkyWing quite a lot. Then, Scarlet decided to confess to the shy solider.

" (S/n). ", Scarlet addressed.
(S/n)'s ears perked up and her (e/c) eyes widened quickly widened as she faced the queen.
" Yes, your majesty? ", (S/n) asked.
" I do so need to tell you something. ", Scarlet admitted with a small smirk.
" And if I may ask, what is it? ", (S/n) asked.

Scarlet slithered towards the (s/c) SkyWing, then she draped her dark orange and red wings over (S/n)'s shoulders, which quickly flustered the soldier. (S/n)'s expression became more puzzled as well.
' What is she doing? ', The (s/c) SkyWing wondered.

Scarlet leaned in quite close to (S/n)'s (s/c) face. (S/n) could even begin to feel a wave of warmth caressing her neck, which made the butterflies in her stomach to grow.
" I absolutely adore you, darling. How's about if I make you mine? ~ ", Scarelt cooed softly into her ear.
A strong crimson blush stained (S/n)'s (s/c) cheeks. She then turned to Scarlet with her (e/c) eyes giving the queen a soft and warm gaze.
" Y-yeah, I think I would l-like that. ", (S/n) stuttered.
" Marvelous ~ ", Scarted teased, planting a kiss on (S/n)'s cheek.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh look, a second one today!

I hope you enjoyed. I'm not sure how's the quality of this one, but I hope you can still enjoy it.

Also, update!
I've been reading The Poison Jungle a lot today, so the characters will be available today most likely!
(Just thought it would be nice to know :) )

Published: June 12th, 2022