Obsession of destiny (Sunny X reader)

Requested by: JordanMeagher

Yandere! Sunny X Male! SandWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SandWing Name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

A SandWing stood high on their haunches. They hissed as they outstretched their tail and talons. They pounced towards Sunny, teeth bared. Just before their claws ripped into her scales, another SandWing struck their underbelly. He sent the enemy SandWing flying backward. Sunny's green eyes widened as she saw him. It was love at first sight. However, she was saddened as she had to flee. She had a destiny to fulfill after all.

- Timeskip -

Sunny and her friends had just opened Jade Mountain and students were flooding in. Sunny watched the students. But someone in particular caught her eye. She recognized his (s/c) scales and his (e/c) eyes.
' It's him. He has returned to me. ', Sunny thought.

That day, Sunny observed everything about him. She wanted to learn as much as she could. She learned his name which was (S/n), his room, his likes/dislikes, etc. She smirked as she planned for him.

- Small Timeskip -

All was quiet. Barely even peeps from minds. (S/n) was sleeping soundly in his bed. Suddenly, green eyes opened from the dark. Sunny smiled as she admired him.
" Let's get you to your new room. ", She whispered to him.
She picked him up carefully onto her back. She exited the room as quietly as she could to not wake up her beloved nor his clawmates.

She put him gently where she wanted him. She smiled at him.
" I hope you sleep well darling ~ ", She cooed softly.
She then gave him a kiss on his forehead and snuggled around him.

As morning arrived, (S/n) was the first to awaken. He blinked his (e/c) eyes open. He flinched as he noticed his new surroundings. He looked around and then turned. His (e/c) widened as he spotted Sunny curled into him. He blinked at her. Then, he tried to move out of her grasp. He ultimately failed however. He was prevented from moving too far by chains around his back ankles. As he shifted, Sunny started to wake up. She yawned and stretched out her muscles. Then, she looked at (S/n) and smiled.

" How did you sleep, sunshine? ~ ", Sunny asked.
" Why am I here? ", (S/n) questioned with a frightened tone.
" Are you ok, Sunshine? ", Sunny asked.
" Why do you keep calling me sunshine? Why am I here? Why'd you bring me here? Why am I in these chains? ", He interrogated anxiously.
" Sunbeam, it's alright. I'm here. ", Sunny started reassuring him.
(S/n) backed away from her.
" I wanna go home. ", He stated.
" Home? But, you are home. ", Sunny corrected him.
" What? No. I want to go home. My real home. ", (S/n) argued.
" This is your real home. Your new home. ", She reminded him.
" No. It isn't. ", He growled.
" Now, That isn't a good tone of voice to use with me, love. I think you should respect me. I love you after all. And you should too. ", Sunny growled back.
" Wait! You love me!? ", He shouted in shock.
" Yes, I do. Why else would I bring you here? ", She confirmed.
" But why? Why love me? ", (S/n) asked.
" Because, it's part of my destiny to love you. ", She replied.

(S/n) fell silent. They looked at each other for a long moment. (S/n) tried to reach the door but again, was stopped by his chained ankles. He grumbled at the chains.
" What are you doing? ", Sunny asked him.
" I want to leave. ", (S/n) stated.
" But you can't leave! You need to stay here where it's safe! ", Sunny argued.
" But can't I leave? ", (S/n) asked.
" This world is cruel and unjust. I need to shelter you. So, that you can't be hurt. I would hate to see you hurt by them. ", Sunny explained.
" Them? ", (S/n) questioned.
" The ones who get in the way of our love, Sunshine. ", Sunny replied.

Sunny walked over to (S/n) and gently held his face in her talons.
" Let me be your sun. You're my world after all. Without me, all of your beauty will go to waste. And we can't have that now. Can we? ~ ", Sunny cooed.
(S/n)'s face flushed with red. He huffed at her.
" Now, Will you stay where it's safe? ", Sunny asked.
(S/n) blinked his (e/c) eyes and looked downwards to the floor. He thought about his answer. Then, he looked back up to her.
" Yes, If it makes you happy. ", (S/n) finally responded after much hesitation.
Sunny smiled widely and gave him a small kiss on her forehead.
" That's my boy ~ ", She praised.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here, take this. Sorry if it might be terrible but hey, it's here. Enjoy the Yandere Sunny I guess hehe

Published: Mar. 5th / 2022