Gone (Sirocco X reader)

Requested by: Gypsy-Girl-727

Sirocco X Female! Royal! RainWing/SeaWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(H/n) - Hybrid name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/c) - Favorite color

- - -

- - - - -

Warnings! : Incoming angst.

There are mentions of blood, violence, and un-alive.

Proceed this oneshot with caution!

- - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

It all started a couple years ago. Sirocco and (H/n) were small dragonets at the time. Vulture had them put in his Talons of Power, giving them dark cloaks to show it. Sirocco and (H/n) grew close to each other over time, only fully trusting each other.

- - -

Sirocco looked at his lover and two eggs. The eggs were a mix of pale yellow, blue and a bit of other colors mashed in. A (f/c) necklace hung from (H/n)'s neck, lightly touching one of the eggs.

(H/n) opened her (e/c) eyes and smiled widely at Sirocco.
" I can't believe we'll be a family soon my love. ", She told him with a large grin.
" Me too. I'm so excited to see my children. ", He replied with a similar grin.
The (s/c) hybrid twisted her neck towards her eggs and looked at them with bright and warm (e/c) eyes.

Sirocco layed down and curled around his mate. He cuddled her softly yet securely. They both softly fell asleep to each others soft breathing and warmth.

- Next Morning -

Both parents shot up at a loud blast disturbed them from their peaceful slumber. Sirocco's barbed tail shot up in a defensive position, immediately going into his war instincts. He jumped up towards the danger. Dragonflame cacti were exploding, covering the place with needles, seeds and smoke. Shock and worry spread across his face.

Sirocco twisted towards his lover with a distressed expression.
" Run! My love! Hide! Take your children and hide or run! Just do something! ", He shouted without thinking.
(H/n)'s (e/c) eyes widened, she quickly got up and ran with her two eggs. Sirocco watched her until she was out of sight.

He burst outside with his dark cloak settled on his shoulders. He roared and hissed at the sky. There were SeaWings flooding through the blue sky. Sirocco quickly ran to them and fought them. However, after a long battle, he was smacked hard with a SeaWing tail, knocking him out and covering his vision in darkness.

He woke up in his grandfather's stronghold. He shot up in alarm. Rattlesnake was in the room, having a scowl on her face as usual.
" What happened? Where's my wife? ", He asked his sister.
" You got knocked out. You were lucky that you aren't dead right now. ", Rattlesnake hissed.
" Where is (H/n)? ", Sirocco repeated.
" Not sure. ", Rattlesnake shrugged.

Sirocco quickly got up and rushed towards the exit. He was stopped by Rattlesnake.
" Oh no you don't. ", She stated, coldly.
" But I need to make sure she's alright!! ", He whined.
" You almost got your murdered out there. Grandfather was not pleased at all. You are ordered to stay here until your wounds and muscles heal. ", Rattlesnake explained.
Sirocco growled at her, baring his teeth.
" I don't care. I need to get back to her! ", He protested, struggling to get past his sister.