The good kind of weird (Glory X reader)

Requested by: Startalon-the-NW

Glory X Male! SilkWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SilkWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

(S/n) groaned as he regained consciousness. Noises flooded his ears. His (s/c) antennae flicked upwards and twitched, sensing the air. However, his brain wasn't working correctly, so he couldn't sense anything, even if he tried.

He picked up his head from the sandy ground. It was quite heavy as he struggled as he rose. He twisted his neck to make sense of his new surroundings. He seemed to be on a small beach. There was a rainforest really close to him. The beach turned out to be a small patch of sand that trickled out into the ocean. The sound of the ocean waves were very soft on his (s/c) ears, compared to the loud rainforest.

His (e/c) widened as he carefully looked at all the trees and took in all their details.
' But there's no trees on Pantala... But I think those are trees. They're way bigger than I expected, I think some of them might be as big as one of the hives! They're so pretty! I wonder what it would feel like if I reach out and touched them? But this could be a whole big dream. A very realistic dream, I may add but still, it could be. Because there's no trees on my continent. But what if I'm not on my continent? ', (S/n)'s mind rambled loudly. Lots of questions flew through his mind, causing him to stay almost paralyzed for a couple of moments.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice blue green eyes that layed upon the (s/c) SilkWing. The RainWing was wide eyed as she looked at (S/n). Her scales had patches of emerald and blue that appeared for a short minute before disappearing. She was completely still as she examined him from inside the cover of the rainforest.

Finally, she stepped out of the cover of trees and slipped out into the clearing. (S/n) jumped and his (e/c) eyes widened as she came up to him. (S/n) slowly got up to greet the new RainWing. She was as tall as he was, maybe a bit taller. She looked at him carefully one last time, before opening her mouth.

" Who are you? ", She asked, calmly.
" I'm (S/n). ", The SilkWing replied.
" I'm curious, (S/n). Where'd you come from? I've never seen a dragon like you before. ", She questioned.
" Pantala. Is this just another part of Pantala? I've never been out of the hives before, so I'm not sure. ", He explained.
The RainWing's eyes widened a bit. She's never heard of the continent Pantala before.
" I've never heard of Pantala before. This is Pyrrhia. The only continent I know of. ", She admitted.
" Pyrrhia? I've never heard of that before. ", (S/n) admitted.
" That's probably why we go not know each other. ", The RainWing said, thinking out loud.

" Are you a kind of LeafWing? That's the only other tribe that I know of, well, other than HiveWings and SilkWings like me. But you don't have fins lining your back, but you have those fin like things around your ears. Also, you only have two wings just like LeafWings. ", (S/n) rambled.
" I'm a RainWing. ", She stated.
" A RainWing? Huh, that's cool. Also, I didn't catch your name. What was it again if you don't mind me asking? ", (S/n) questioned.
" My name is Glory. ", Glory told him.

- Small Timeskip -

After a long conversation of getting on the same page, Glory decided to bring the (s/c) SilkWing into the rainforest. Glory was queen after all. As they were flying, many different RainWings were curious about the newcomer. Many comments and flashes of blue flushed throughout the tribe. Also, some NightWings were curious as well, but most of them minded their own business as they were caught up in their own problems.