Destiny of love (Darkstalker X reader)

Requested by: QueenMelodyclaw13

Darkstalker X Male! DoD! IceWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(I/n) - IceWing Name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

♤ 3rd person POV ♤

It wasn't long after Darkstalker had escaped out of Agate mountain. And during this time, he has been very friendly with the IceWing of the dragonets of destiny, (I/n).

However, The other DoD are quite protective over their fellow IceWing dragonet. So, Darkstalker can't get to close to (I/n) without them getting involved.

(I/n) is also quite fond of Darkstalker. But, He doesn't think his friends agree with him. But, That doesn't stop him from getting a date with Darkstalker.

- Present time -

◇ (I/n)'s POV ◇

I flew towards the spot where Darkstalker said he would be. I instantly spotted him as I got closer. I smiled at him as he spotted me. He returned the smile. I flew down next to him and I gazed up at him.

" You look beautiful as always ~ ", Darkstalker cooed. IceWing blood rushed to my cheeks causing my face to turn a dark blue shade. I put my talon to my face and huffed at him. He chuckled at my reaction.

" Now you, stop that ", I giggled.
" Never ~ ", He teased back.

After a little while, Darkstalker leaned towards me. I turned my head towards him. His snout collided with mine. My eyes widened as I stared at him. Then, We closed our eyes and enjoyed the moment.

In the middle of the moment, A dragon scream was heard. I immediately recognized it as Tsunami's angry yell. I flicked my ears down and pulled myself away from Darkstalker.
' Oh no ', I thought quickly.

Darkstalker gave me a confused expression. I took my talon and pointed in the direction of the angry SeaWing that was soaring at a very high raging speed. Darkstalker looked in that direction. His eyes tensed as he spotted the group of dragonets coming straight for him.

Tsunami was the first to arrive. She slipped herself between me and Darkstalker. She bared her teeth and growled at him furiously. Then, Sunny came over next to me. She smiled at me.
" I'm happy for you ", She whispered sweetly to me.
" Thanks ", I whispered back.
I'm glad she was at least understanding and accepting. Tsunami and the others, not so much, well maybe Clay would.

Speaking of the MudWing, He flew over to me.
" Are you alright, (I/n)? ", He asked me. I nodded. He glanced back behind him to watch as two NightWing dragonets flying towards us. It was Starflight with his helpful assistant, Fatespeaker. As Fatespeaker landed with Starflight, Fatespeaker tried to read the situation then she turned to Clay.
" What's happening? Why is Darkstalker with (I/n)? ", She asked him.
" We don't know. But, It could have been something that could harm (I/n) so, We're here to protect him ", Clay explained.
" I don't really need protecting.. ", I mumble to myself.
" Is (I/n) alright? ", Starflight asked anxiously.
" I'm alright, Starflight. ", I said with a sigh.
" That's good ", Starflight said relieved.

All of us turn towards the scene in front of us, A SeaWing growling at a giant NightWing. Tsunami was puffing up her body in defense while facing Darkstalker. Darkstalker had a weird expression on his face. A expression which was most likely a combination of confusion, annoyance, and uncomfortable-ness.

I sigh once again as I pulled myself up and came a bit closer to Tsunami. She turned towards me.
" (I/n), Get back. He could hurt you! ", She demanded, flaring up her fins protectively.
" Tsunami, If he wanted to hurt me, he would've done it already. And plus, I don't think he would hurt me, even if he wanted to. ", I explained slightly annoyed.
" You don't know that. What if he's trying to trick you, so then he hurt you!? ", She snapped at me.
" I most certainly would not. ", Darkstalker huffed at Tsunami.
Tsunami twisted her neck to face Darkstalker again and huffed at him.
This time, Sunny decided to speak up.
" Well, Parhaps we could give him a chance, Tsunami. ", She offered. She turned to me.
" (I/n), Are you happy with Darkstalker? ", She asked. I nodded.
" Now, If (I/n) is happy with him then, We should give it a chance ", She suggested.

Tsunami let her fins settle a bit. She sighed deeply.
" Fine. I guess I could give it a chance.. ", She hesitantly agreed. Sunny had a small smile crept upon her face.
" Are you alright with this too? ", She asked the other dragonets beside us. They all nodded surprisingly. Tsunami twisted to Darkstalker with a serious expression on her face.
" Now, If you hurt a single (S/c) scale on his head or if he comes to me with any tears in his (E/c) eyes that was caused by you at all, We are going to have a long talk. ", She snarled at him, punching a talon into the other as she said the last part.
Darkstalker rose up his talons slightly in a surrendering motion, seeing how intimidating Tsumani can really get.

Then, all the dragonets fly off back to Jade Mountain Academy. After they were all out of sight, Darkstalker sighed and slightly shook his head from side to side. Then, He smiled at me awkwardly. I sighed and returned the awkward smile.

This is gonna take a while ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey, I'm still alive. And um, Have this request. I hope it's alright :)

Published: Nov 20th, 2021