Dinner date (Qibli X reader)

Requested by: Fun1Smile2

Qibli X Shy! Gender-neutral! SkyWing reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SkyWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/m) - Favorite meat

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

The SandWing succession had finally concluded. Thorn was now the SandWing queen, technically making Qibli almost royalty himself. Sunny was off with her friends as she began to create a new school project in Jade Mountain, towards SkyWing territory.

Qibli was permitted by Thorn to leave and re-enter the kingdom as he wished, as he was very capable of taking care of himself. Qibli didn't use this privilege often, as he was very attached and very loyal to his adoptive mother, Thorn.

However, Qibli had remembered a crush he had on this one dragonet. They lived in the Scorpion Den, until recently as the war ended. They moved to Possibility, which was relatively nearby, thankfully.

This dragonet was a SkyWing. According to Qibli, they had shining (s/c) scales and glamorous (e/c) eyes. Their name was (S/n). They were built quite strongly, very tough SkyWing solider fighting muscles. Even if they were avoiding the war, Qibli knew at full strength, (S/n) would be a powerful opponent to defeat. However, despite their very sturdy, tough and beefy appearance, they were quite shy and quiet. They preferred to listen other than to speak, due to this, they seemed almost mysterious in a sense to Qibli. That just made him more intrigued by them.

After a while, Qibli just couldn't wait to see them anymore and headed off to Possibility. He just needed to scratch that feeling of seeing them again. Qibli couldn't put his excitement into words, without making it an entire chapter in a novel.

It was quite confusing as he navigated through Possibility. Smells, voices, and colors made him lose his path. Judging by (S/n)'s preferences, Qibli believed that they would reside in a more quiet part of Possibility, as it would limit the chances of negative interactions with rude dragons.

Qibli sighed, not getting any results of being closer to the whereabouts of his soon-to-be beloved.
" Halt! ", A voice barked.
Qibli flared up his wings and tail in a defensive position, twisting towards the voice.
" Oh, wait. I know you. ", The mysterious voice observed.

There was another SandWing dragonet in front of him, which after a couple of moments recognized Meerkat, an acquaintance of his.
" My apologies. What are you doing here? ", Meerkat asked, curiously.
" I'm trying to find a (s/c) SkyWing, (e/c) eyes, and is very strong-looking. Have you seen anyone like that around here? ", Qibli explained.
" You mean, (S/n)? If so, then yes! They work with Mayfly and the clinic. Would you like me to guide you? ", Meerkat offered.
" Oh, yes! That's them! Please, lead the way! ", Qibli exclaimed, excitedly, shining him a bright grin.

After arriving at Mayfly's house, Qibli waved goodbye and told thanks to Meerkat, who slithered away quickly. Weird smells came from the wooden and stone house, making Qibli's snout twitch as it was a bit irritated.
' Now, where can they be? ', He questioned, smiling while picturing (S/n) in beautiful detail.
Remembering that they work at the clinic, Qibli quickly found it.

He entered, politely and began asking around for (S/n). Unfortunately, they didn't appear to arrive for a bit. However, he learned that (S/n) could really use their muscles properly. As he was told, they bring heavy packs and barrels of supplies for the nurses.
' Again, how dare they be so lovely. ', He jokingly scoffed, giggling at his own comment.