Tough love (Burn X reader)

Requested by: glitchesfoever

Burn X Exiled! Gender-neutral! SkyWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SkyWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - -

Warnings: Mentions of violence, blood and scarring.

- - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

(S/n) looked up at the palace. They growled at it. They slit their (e/c) eyes at they glared at the whole place. Slight smoke rose from their ears, draping their (s/c) scales around their face in a gray color.
" How could they? How dare they? ", (S/n) asked themselves.
Anger built up inside of them. They kicked the ground in retaliation to the pent up frustration.

" I heard something. ", A voice peeped out.
(S/n) tensed up quickly. They quickly tried to find a hiding place.
' Oh no. ', (S/n)'s mind repeated.
" Found ya. ", The same voice said.
A warm talon crushed down on (S/n)'s tail, causing (S/n) to whimper a small bit.
A low rumble escaped the mouth of the larger dragon before them.

" Well, look what we have here ~ ", The dragon cooed.
(S/n)'s (e/c) widened as they saw who it was. It was none other than Burn herself. The signature jagged scars and everything. Burn bent over towards them, making them feel even smaller.

" Look at this little SkyWing ~ ", She teased.
(S/n) didn't reply and froze up.
" You must be that exiled SkyWing that Scarlet was complaining about. ", Burn prompted.
(S/n) nodded.
" Yes. ", (S/n) peeped out.
" Ah, so they can speak. How great. ", Burn said, with a slight sarcastic tone.

Burn blinked her obsidian eyes as she looked over the SkyWing's appearance. They weren't weird or strange, but they had a certain aura to them. The aura was something that Burn hadn't seen before. She was intrigued by it. She wanted more. She quickly thought of a purpose for this dragon.

" You know what SkyWing? I have a proposition for you. ", She told them.
(S/n) gave her a puzzled look. They tilted their head slightly at her.
" A Proposition? What kind of proposition could you possibly be referring to? ", (S/n) questioned.
Burn gave out a low and rumbly chuckle.
" Why I'm glad you asked. I want you to work for me. ", She replied.
" How so? ", (S/n) asked.
" I want you to help me with many things. Parhaps being an assassin or a thief that takes weapons. Tasks like that. ", Burn explained.
Burn stretched out her pale yellow talon towards (S/n), holding it out.
" Now, will you do it? I know you won't disappoint me. ", She asked.
(S/n) thought about it for a moment, but then they shook Burn's talon.
" Good ~ ", Burn said.

- Timeskip -

It's been quite a while since (S/n) went under Burn's offer. They live in the SandWing stronghold. They're considered one of Burn's right talon dragons. They have been really good at their job. They don't leave many tracks behind when doing a task, making them super reliable to dragons like Burn.

(S/n) has gained a couple of scars from this job. Physical reminders of their victories. Blood tended to stain some of their scales around their talons. They cleaned themselves, despite Burn's disgust otherwise. She believes they should keep the blood. However, (S/n) disagrees stating that they could get caught with the stains because they could leave marks of their presence.

Burn has also taken quite a liking to (S/n) and not only due to their position in her army. She has ordered them to do normal chores around the stronghold as well. Even if (S/n) protests, they tend to do it anyways. Burn was still quite terrifying, even if she appeared less intimidating than before. Even Burn thanks them afterwards, which she doesn't do for just any dragon. Perhaps she didn't even thank her mother.

Burn sat on her throne in her special room in the stronghold. A SandWing guard was positioned to guard the door. An idea popped into Burn's head. She layed her obsidian eyes onto the guard.
" Solider. ", She addressed.
The guard flinched and whipped around in her direction. Then, they quickly shook themselves, sat up straight and put on a brave face.
" Yes, your majesty? ", The guard asked.
" Bring (S/n) to me. ", Burn ordered.
" Yes, Queen Burn. ", The guard replied.

The guard saluted her and scrambled out of the room. They quickly arrived with (S/n).
" Now, you are dismissed solider. You may leave. ", She told the SandWing guard, brushing them off.
The guard nodded and slithered out the door, leaving the SkyWing and the SandWing princess alone.

" What did you need, your greatness? ", (S/n) asked.
" Drop the formalities. They get annoying. You may address me as Burn. ", Burn instructed.
" Alright, so what did you need, Burn? ", (S/n) asked, correcting themselves.

Burn just smirked and went closer to her throne. Burn turned around and motioned (S/n) to follow. (S/n) was completely puzzled, but they obeyed and follow her. Burn placed her talon on her throne and patted it twice.
" Well? Get on. ", Burn ordered.
(S/n) blinked their (e/c) eyes at her, completely in disbelief with her sudden turn of actions.
" I said get on. ", Burn repeated, growling at the end.
(S/n) nodded and obeyed her, carefully placing themselves in the throne.

Burn looked the SkyWing, up and down. A red blush blistered through (S/n)'s (s/c) cheeks. They looked away from Burn. Burn chuckled at their reaction to her.
" Nervous? ~ ", She cooed.
" N-no. ", (S/n) stammered quickly.
Burn brought herself really close to them. They could feel her warm breath across their (s/c) colored neck.
" Look at me, SkyWing. ", She ordered.
(S/n) twisted their head and neck back towards the SandWing princess. Their blush got even redder, noticing how close Burn was to them.

Burn brought up her pale yellow talon to (S/n)'s chin. She carefully held them in her talon.
" Awww, you're so adorable ~ ", She teased.
Then, Burn pressed her snout up against (S/n)'s snout. (S/n) gasped slightly, but they didn't object.

After a couple of moments, Burn pulled away. She still held her talon to (S/n)'s chin and cheek.
" You are mine now. You got that, little SkyWing? ~ ", She cooed.
" Loud and clear, my love. ", (S/n) responded.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Take this brute of a SandWing princess. Hope you like this.

Published: Apr. 6th / 2022