Mind controled (Queen Wasp X reader)

Requested by: Gypsy-Girl-727

Queen Wasp X Yandere! Gender-neutral! HiveWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(H/n) - HiveWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - -

Warnings: Showing of kidnapping. Ropes.

- - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

It was before the Tree Wars.

Queen Wasp was just given a certain dish of food. As protocol, (H/n) tried the food before the HiveWing queen could take a bite. However, ever since (H/n) had ate the food, they've slowly began to act more and more strange. They've became more cold towards others, well except the HiveWing queen, Wasp.

Actually, ever since then, the (s/c) HiveWing was gotten closer and closer to Wasp. (H/n) wanted to be by her yellow and black side whenever possible. Wasp didn't seem to mind, at the start at least.

Then, her subjects started to become a kind of strange as well. Sometimes, Wasp would spot one with glossy, white eyes like they were almost zombies. However, whenever she took a second glance at those HiveWings, their eyes were back to normal. It unsettled the queen a bit, but she didn't let it bother her, it was probably fine... or was it?

The Tree wars was coming to a close. Many of the trees in Pantala were cleared from the continent. (H/n) was right by Wasp's side during it all. They tended to whisper ideas to her in her ear constantly. That fact brought them both quite close together. (H/n) had became Wasp's right hand dragon.

The LeafWings had almost surrendered, as almost all their homes were destroyed. Wasp was thrilled seeing how she's almost won the whole continent to herself. She was so proud that she was dominating the biggest tribe in Pantala. She was just that powerful, however it wasn't her that allowed her to get this far. (H/n) was the one behind the strings of the operation the whole time.

The (s/c) HiveWing slithered into Wasp's throne room. They gracefully bowed to her as they reach her talons.
" Ah yes, my greatest ally, (H/n). I've been expecting you. ", Wasp grinned.
" I'm well aware, however you aren't expecting what I'm about to do next ~ ", (H/n) cooed.
Wasp's black eyes widened.
" What. ", She spoke.

Suddenly, (H/n)'s (e/c) eyes shifted to that unsettling, familiar white. Without knowing, quickly Wasp was surrounded by her subjects with those still, zombie eyes.
" Goodnight, my love ~ ", (H/n) giggled.
Then, Wasp's vision instantly faded to black.

- Timeskip -

When Wasp opened her black eyes, she was met with a dark room that she hasn't seen before. She looked at it with a puzzled expression on her face.
' Where even am I? ', Her mind demanded.

" May, good morning, your majesty ~ ", A voice cooed.
Wasp shot her head up towards the voice. It was none other than her right hand HiveWing, (H/n), looking down at her with a wide, menacing grin upon their (s/c) face.
" (H/n)! Get me out of here! ", She wanted to yell, but only come out as muffled screams.
The (s/c) HiveWing began to shhh the queen.
" It's alright, my love. You're safe here. Just stop struggling, sweetie. Squirming will only get you hurt and we can't have that. I made the ropes quite tight, so you can't escape from me, little bug ~ ", They snickered.

The queen screamed again, then tried to mention to the restraint on her muzzle, which was preventing her from yelling at them.
" No, I apologize, my queen. But I cannot take it off you. You can't be screaming for someone to help you. Plus, you can't do anyways, I soundproofed the walls like a good little HiveWing I am to you. You'll only do yourself harm by yelling for any assistance. ", (H/n) told her.
Wasp glared at them with her black gaze.
" Now, now, don't look at me like that, my love. It's rude to do that to the dragon you love. You should know that by now. ", They told her.

Wasp turned her head away from the (s/c) HiveWing. They gasped and their (e/c) eyes became angry.
" Now, that's just cruel! You should been thanking me! I'm the one who helped you win! ", They shouted, baring their sharp fangs.
Wasp immediately turned back to them at that last sentence.
" Yes, I helped you win this war! ", They flared, fluffing and flicking their mostly transparent (s/c) wings.
Wasp blinked at them in surprise.
" I believe you want to know how I did this, don't you? ", They asked, calming down a bit.
Wasp nodded. (H/n) chuckled a bit and returned the nod.
" Alright, I'll tell you. ", They admitted with a small smile on their face.

" Ever since that time I tried that food that was given by the LeafWings, I've gained these powers. I'm able to mind control the whole tribe. I've used my power to do your bidding. I've followed every one of your orders. Now, it's my turn. It'll just be a matter of time before I can control you as well. But I will restrain myself with you. So, now, you have to let me become your monarch. Let me rule beside you. I've thrusted for your affection. I believe it's time for me to get my reward, your majesty. ", (H/n) confessed.

Wasp looked at them in shock. Should she allow them to win? Or will she regret their offer and go down a terrible path?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here, take this if you please. I apologize that I procrastinated on this request. I was waiting to read more of The Poison Jungle before I wrote this (I'm now in part 3 of the book btw).

So, I hope it's good. I apologize for the cliffhanger, but you can choose the ending. And Yandere! Reader is something new, so I hope I wrote them well :)

Also, I might be disconnected from Wattpad, unfortunately. I know. I've already told about my exams (which are like next week), but I might be disconnected entirely, like no writing at all. Something happened yesterday and I might have my stuff taken away from me. So, It's just warning if I disappear for more than a week or two. I hope it won't happen, but I'm not Clearsight, unfortunately, so I can't tell the future. I apologize. :(

Published: June 12th, 2022