Hidden Royality (Darkstalker & Reader)

Requested by: HYPERFOXXXX

Darkstalker X Gender-neutral! NightWing! Dragonet! Reader

- -

Part 2 of ' Poor Sinner's Talon '

- -

- - -

Key:

(N/n) - NightWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/g) - Favorite gem

(F/n) - Fake name

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

Darkstalker hissed at the small strawberry before him.
" Please Darkstalker, this will be best for both of us. ", Foeslayer pleaded, her dark green eyes gaze soft upon his tyrant son.
" No, I can't! I'm a father now, mother! I can't leave my dragonet! ", Darkstalker roared, flaring his wings, angerily.

Qibli, Turtle, Kinkajou, Moon and Foeslayer looked the NightWing king with a shared flabbergasted expression.
" Your dragonet? ", Foeslayer asked.
" Yes, I have a very kind heir. I can't leave them. Even if I agree, I can't do that to them. I don't want to be like my father, Arctic. I refuse to be like him. ", Darkstalker protested.
" Perhaps, you don't have to leave them. ", Moon proposed, another vision flashing in her mind.

" But, you're too dangerous, Darkstalker. You can't get off scot-free. ", Foeslayer stated.
" Please, you must listen to us. You can still be with your dragonet, but not like this. ", Moon pleaded.
" How am I dangerous? ", Darkstalker growled, defensively.
" The soul reader states so, Darkstalker. You've seen it yourself. ", Qibli argued, pulling out the soul reader with almost no black sand inside.

Darkstalker thought hard, flicking through multiple events in his head. He wasn't dangerous, was he? He wasn't his father, but what if he was turning into the dragon he hated the most?

" Is there really a solution without eliminating myself? ", Darkstalker asked, looking at Moon.
" Yes, I see a usual NightWing with his small (s/c) dragon wrapped in his wing. That's the only other good solution than accepting the strawberry. ", Moon told him.

Darkstalker thought about that future. (N/n) will be happy. That's all he wanted. He sighed deeply, relaxing his wings, talons, neck and other muscles.

" Alright, if it's best for (N/n), then I will do it. ", Darkstalker hesitantly stated, picturing (N/n)'s adorable smile.
" Thank you, my son. ", Foeslayer nodded.

With that, Foeslayer, Darkstalker, Moon and the rest of the group fly towards the re-established lost city of Night.

- Small Timeskip -

As Darkstalker's dark talons grazed upon the stone in the throne room, his mind was plagued with negative futures and thoughts. He worried about his little starlight's future. They wouldn't have the luxury that they clearly deserved anymore. Darkstalker believed they would be the best ruler that the NightWing tribe had ever had. They were kind and so thoughtful. However, Darkstalker knew it would be for the best, but he couldn't help to feel some guilt that this is slipping away from their talons.

" They should be in their room. It's this way. ", Darkstalker instructed, flicking his tail and turning down the corridor.

(N/n) smiled down at the scroll in front of them. They made a drawing upon the cream-colored parchment. It was of them and their father. They couldn't wait to give it to him. They knew they should be home soon. He would always tuck them in before they slept.