Not blind enough to see your love (Tamarin X reader)

Requested by: 23mph19

Bigender! Tamarin X Soft! Demi-boy! SandWing! Reader

- - - - -

Quick A/n: For this oneshot I will use more fminine pronouns for Tamarin, so there is less confusion between characters. Also the reader will be referred to He/they pronouns and Tamarin will be She/he ( more she like more referred with she/her pronouns and the reader will be more he/him ) (in the 3rd person POV part)

( Sorry, If anything offends anyone who is bigender or demi-boy. I'm just trying to make it easier to determine characters and for the reader to read it without getting confused )

- - - - -

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SandWing name

(s/c) - Scale color

(e/c) - Eye color

(f/c) - Favorite color

- - -

♤ (S/n)'s POV ♤

I followed the RainWing dragonet in front of me. They guided me to big beautiful gardens.
" These are the royal gardens. Tamarin will probably be here soon. She will show you around. He knows all about flowers. ", The dragonet explained. I nodded and they returned it. They turned and lifted off. They twisted their neck towards me once more and waved. I waved back.

I turned to the gardens. There were many different shades of color throughout the flowers. The colors entranced me so much that I didn't even notice the RainWing approaching me.

" What you doing there? ", She asked as his ruffs shifted to purple and orange patches. I jumped and stared at her for a moment. He had blue and yellow scales. Her eyes were a pale blue and his pupils were a snowy white. I shook my head.
" I'm delivering sand to the royal gardens. Are you Tamarin by any chance? ", I explained while gesturing the sand with my barbed tail. She nodded.
" Yes, yes I am. And you are? ", She questioned.
" My name is (S/n). Nice to meet you Tamarin. ", I greeted, grinning.
" Nice to meet you as well, (S/n). And I apologize if this sounds weird, but may I touch your face? ", Tamarin asked. I nodded. Her talons came up and drifted all along my scales on my face, including my ears and horns. A smile came upon Tamarin's face as he did so.
" So, you are a SandWing, right? ", She asked.
" Yeah, I am. How could you tell? ", I giggled.
" The shape of your scales and horns. As well as the heat radiating off your scales. Also, if you couldn't tell, I'm blind. ", He pointed out, and pointing to her eyes with the last part.

After our first interaction, We got to know each other quite well after we had some long conversations, mainly starting with flowers. Tamarin is actually really cute if I must say. She cares a lot about his flowers and the flower collar around her neck is really pretty. I blushed a red from the thought. But unfortunately, I had to leave because my queen needs me.

I wave at Tamarin as I fly away. His scales were all shades of blue as I left. I gave her a sad look as I flew away towards the animus tunnel.

- Timeskip -

♧ 3rd person POV ♧

(S/n) smiled as he gazed over the cactus they had in his talons. The cactus was in the shape of a heart. They thought about Tamarin for a moment. He smirked as he imagined the RainWing. They set his eyes onto one of the small pink flowers sprouting out of the cactus. They thought about Tamarin's flower collar as he examined the small flowers.

Quickly, the tunnel came into view of the SandWing. They flew carefully to make sure to not destroy or damage the cactus nor hurt himself. The rainforest welcomed him with open talons. The blistering heat from the desert settled into a softer morning-like warmth around and across their (s/c) scales. The sounds of the rainforest filled his ears.