A random Halloween special ✨

Halloween/Spooky! Dragons X Ghost! Gender-neutal! IceWing! Reader

( Couldn't find good picture except like one but it blurry and that not poggers )

- - -

Key:

(I/n) - IceWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

Throughout Pyrrhian history, There have been legends growing between the tribes. Most common was Darkstalker by the IceWings, but no longer. After Darkstalker was defeated, New spooky legends have been uncovered.

There has been told of a Vampire, Devil, Skeleton, Mummy, Pirate, Jack-o, and Slime. All from different tribes. But one more will be them on their Halloween fright, A ghostly IceWing will be drifting along their path.

- -

◇ (I/n)'s POV ◇

I open my (E/c) eyes, awaking from my deep sleep. I shook my muscles, loosing them up. As I rose from the ground, I noticed a small wisp of ghostly mist protruding from me. Well, It didn't surprise me that much. I know I'm a ghost.

I did notice a IceWing skeleton walking by, their bones rattling against each other as they walked. Their eyes were dark, but they had blazing blue irises. And that did surprise me. I've never seen another monster such as myself. I drifted slowly towards them, trying not to startle them. They seemed to notice as I came up to them.

" Hello there ", They said with a mangled voice.
" Greetings ", I replied with little emotion shown.
" I haven't seen you around before. Why is that? ", They asked me.
" Well, I'm not sure. I've only just woken up. ", I answered.
" Hmmm... Well, You are lucky since tonight is our night ", They explained with a grin.
" Our night? ", I questioned.
" Yeah, Let me show you the others. ", They told me turning in the opposite direction. They stretched their wings and shots upwards. I followed them.

(Just pretend skeleton dragons can fly)

We flew towards the Kingdom of Sand. The warmth caved into my form. There was a small pyramid up ahead. The skeleton flew towards it, stopping at its entrance. I drifted beside them, gently floating above the bright sand.

" Hello? Are you up? ", The skeleton roared into the entrance. A loud groan could be heard from inside, followed by talon steps. A mummified SandWing came out of the entrance. He had Golden-brown scales. His scorpion barb being quite dark. His eyes were black, but he had golden irises, similar to his scales. His eyes shut due to the brightness of the desert. As his eyes adjusted to it, His eyes went to the skeleton.
" Ah Brisk, It's only you ", The SandWing chuckled. He turned to me.
" Who is this that you brought with you? ", He asked.
" Well, I'm not even sure myself. ", They turned to me. " Please introduce yourself fellow IceWing ".
" My name is (I/n) and I'm a ghost, obviously ", I said in a toneless voice.
" Well, I'm Dust and this skeleton is Brisk, as you already heard ", Dust stated.
" Nice to meet you both ", I greeted with a nod.
" Now, Why are we all up at this time. It's daytime, Shouldn't we keep hidden until nightfall? ", Dust asked.
" Well not this year, As I know all the dragons of all the tribes are being copped up in their houses until nightfall in order to not be 'cursed'. So we can grab the group in the daylight and scare by nightfall ", Brisk explained.
" Ohhh... ", Dust said. " Well, Why not we go grab Flare next, They are the closest from us. "
" Good idea, Come on (I/c) ", Brisk said.

After a while of flying, We spot the Great Five-Tail river. Possibility was very still as we crossed over it. Dust flew downwards first, then me and Brisk followed. A  SkyWing watched has as we landed. Their eyes were a pure burning color, no irises or pupils seen. Their scales were the exact color of a pumpkin. Their wings being a pale yellow color.
" Oh hello, You three ", They greeted.
" So, This is Flare, Our Jack-o dragon. And Flare, This is (I/n). ", Dust said, introducing us to each other. Flare nodded.
" So, Finally we have a ghost friend. I have been waiting for one of those ", Flare said excitedly, their eyes flickering as they did.
" So, Now are we going to the Mud Kingdom now, I presume. ", Flare said. Brisk and Dust nodded. And off we were once more.

After flying through Claws of Clouds Mountains, We passed through Diamond Spray Delta and into the outskirts of the Mud Kingdom. I spotted two dragons up ahead. A MudWing and a SeaWing. We landed close to them.
" Hey guys! ", Flare excitedly greeted. The MudWing waved his talon at them.
" This is (I/c) by the way ", Flare said gesturing to me with their tail.
" Well, Pleased to make your acquaintance ", The MudWing said as he bowed his head towards me. He brought his head back up.
" I'm Earthworm and this is Caribbean ", He said gesturing to himself and the SeaWing. Caribbean just nodded. Earthworm had greenish-brown scales and his eyes were a yellowish green. He looked as he had a squishy texture throughout his scales. Caribbean had dark aquamarine scales and she had seaweed hanging from her horns. Her eyes were a ghostly green. She also had a hook along the tip of her tail, similar to a SandWing's barb in a way. She had a scar along her left eye, there was a torn eyepatch laying gently on her eye but not covering anything well.
" So, We now got a ghost, Ain't we? ", She said in a accent.
" Well, Ye be quite a fine lookin' whelp as I would say ", She said while grinning, showing some golden teeth.
" Well, Thank you ", I replied with a small smile.
" Well, It seems like you two will be getting along just fine ", Earthworm chuckled.
" Well, I reckon we shall get goin', the sun be on the west side 'n Lifeshifter be quite impatient wit' these things. She must be natterin' Bat's ears off t' jus' cure her boredom. ", Caribbean suggested spreading her wings. Earthworm nodded as we flew once again.

The Rainforest was quite noisy as we all got closer. A RainWing sat on the ground and looked up at us. He seemed to smile. As we landed, He turned to the NightWing.
" Finally, ya can't talk my eahr off anymawre! ", He said in relief while grinning at the NightWing. The NightWing pouted and puffed up her cheeks slightly. As she spotted the rest of the group, she ran towards Flare. They had a small moment. As the NightWing traveled back to the RainWing, I took mental note of both the dragon's appearances. The one that I believe is Bat had pale white scales as a base color and dark black scales to complement it. He had blood red covering his wings and eyes. He had longer fangs then I normal RainWing would. The fangs were sticking out of his mouth slightly. And the NightWing, I believe is Lifeshifter. She has a second pair of horns pointing in front of her while also upward. Her tail had a sharp point on it. Her scales were also a very dark and deep red color.
" So, Who are you? ", The NightWing asked while making intense eye contact.
" Um, I'm (I/n) and you are? ", I responded back.
" Well, I'm Bat 'n this annoyin' NightWin' is Lifeshifder. ", The RainWing interjected.
" Hey! I was supposed to tell them! ", Lifeshifter pouted.
" Well, beat yah ta it ", Bat said with a smirk. Lifeshifter huffed at him.

Bat gazed at the sky. He smirked.
" The bloody stahrs ahah stahrtin' ta peek out. Wat don't yah say we get stahrted? ", Bat said confidently. All the others including me nodded. Laugh arose from us all as we had a great night. Screams and roars littered around the whole continent. As the sun started to peek out once again, We separated to our original habitats.

' I hope to do this again next year ', I thought as I drifted off into another year long sleep.

- - - - - -

Happy Halloween!
I hope you enjoy this story that I came up with at like 11 am this morning. Also What's your Halloween costumes? I'm going as Darkstalker this year.

Also check your candy. You never know if some dingus decided to be a awful person and do bad things to your candy.

But anyways, I hope you enjoy this beautiful holiday <3 <3 <3

- Tommy / Toby, A Halloween lover

Published: October 31st, 2021