Projects (Mightyclaws X reader)

Requested by: Quick-Thinkin

Mightyclaws X Female! NightWing/IceWing hybrid! Reader

- - -

Key:

(H/n) - Hybrid name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/n) - Friend name

(F/f) - Favorite flower

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

Mightyclaws sighed as he flew with his mother back to Jade Mountain Academy. The NightWing dragonet voted against returning, but his mother wanted for him to be happy and make friends in the other tribes.
" Live a little. ", As she would put it.
Whenever Mightyclaws protested as he wanted to help his tribe with his animus enchanted gift, his mother would always say that he has already helped enough and he needs to enjoy his time being a dragonet.

Now, he had returned back into his Winglet, the Quartz Winglet. He wasn't the happiest, but he was a bit excited as new dragonets would be attending the academy. After the end of the 2,000 year Night-Ice war, many IceWing dragonets have signed up. Now, today was the day that Mightyclaws would meet one of them. Even if she wasn't as expected he would've hoped for.

(H/n) smiled at her friend, a fellow IceWing.
" I'm so excited. ", (H/n) chirped.
Her friend sighed and shook their head.
" Well, I'm glad you're so cheerful today. ", They sarcastically giggled.
" You know you adore me ~ ", The (s/c) hybrid snickered at them.
" Unfortunately. ", They told her, rolling their eyes with a smile across their lips.

(H/n) and (F/n) were in the Gold Winglet. Both were surprised when they turned out to be clawmates. Turns out, the Winglet lacked a NightWing and because (H/n) was a hybrid of NightWing and IceWing, she was able to fill the role as their NightWing. (H/n) was so glad how smoothly that worked out.

Both dragonets were heading to the new history cave. (F/n) wasn't to happy about this class, but the (s/c) hybrid tried her best to make it barrable for them. They did appreciate it, even if it didn't seem like it very much.

(H/n) was the first to reach the door. She peered inside with her (e/c) eyes. She quickly spotted Mightyclaws waiting with a bored expression on his face.
' Isn't he cute ~ ', (H/n)'s mind snickered.

" Ah, why hello. You must be (H/n) and (F/n), correct? ", A voice asked from the front of the room.
(H/n) corrected her (s/c) gaze towards the voice. A blue and green SeaWing looked at her, waiting for an answer.
" Yes, that's correct. ", She nodded, politely.
" Good, now you two may take a seat wherever you would like. I'm letting the early students pick their seats today. ", He told them, waving his talon at them.

(H/n) looked at (F/n) and gestured them to follow her. The (s/c) hybrid decided to sit next to Mightyclaws, to his surprise. (F/n) was on the other side of her. They gave a certain glance to (H/n), but shrugged it off quickly.
' Not my business, not my problem. ', They dismissed.

- Timeskip -

As weeks passed, Webs had just assigned a history project. And due to all the rambunctious students who wouldn't get any work done working together, he organized the partners himself. One of the pairs was Mightyclaws and (H/n). (F/n) was paired with another dragonet. (H/n) was slightly disappointed, but hey Mightyclaws wasn't so bad.