Confession (Turtle X reader)

Requested by: Ashen83

Turtle X Female! IceWing/NightWing hybrid! Reader

- - -

Key:

(H/n) - Hybrid name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

(H/n) watched Qibli and Winter flew off towards the Kingdom of Sand to save Ostrich. Qibli had given her one of his enchanted earrings to protect herself from Darkstalker's spells. Now, she had to find where the Night Kingdom was.

(H/n) blinked her (e/c) eyes and sighed deeply. She looked around and decided on going towards the Rainforest first.
' I just hope Turtle is alright. ', She thought before flying off.

- Timeskip -

(H/n) eventually found herself in the Night Kingdom. She flew through the anti-IceWing shield (AKA Darkstalker's teeth) and to her surprise, nothing happened. She shook herself and kept flying anyways.

She carefully slithered into the Night palace. Being stealthy was quite difficult, due to her (s/c) scales which tend to stand out from the darker tones of the palace. After observing and collecting information, she soon found the dungeon.

(H/n) opened the door and Turtle blinked at her, surprised.
" (H/n)? ", Turtle called out.
" Turtle? ", (H/n) called back.

(H/n)'s face lit up and she scrambled over to the SeaWing prince. She draped her (s/c) talons over him, bringing him into a tight hug. Turtle returned the embrace, curling himself into her. When (H/n) pulled away, she had a huge smile on her face. Turtle returned the smile with his own anxious smile.

" I'm so glad you're alright! ", (H/n) told him, " I was so worried! "
Turtle's face burst into a soft blush.
" You were worried? ", He asked.
(H/n) blinked her (e/c) in shock. She looked at the emerald-green SeaWing with disbelief.
" Why, of course I was! Why would I come to save you if I wasn't worried about you? ", She burst out.

Then, they proceeded to have a small conversation before they were interrupted by the arrival of Kinkajou and Anemone. The four dragonets left soon afterwards.

- Timeskip -

The battle between the NightWings and IceWings has started. Turtle was extremely nervous about the whole situation. (H/n) stood by his side.
" Shouldn't you be up there? ", Turtle asked, out of the blue.
(H/n) blinked at him.
" Both are my tribe, yes but I don't fit into either. I belong here with you. By your side. ", She told him.

Turtle's heart melted slightly. He wasn't told ever anything like that before. Even in the conflict that was unfolding before him, he felt alright. All the blood shed in the background felt blurry and unimportant in the moment. The only thing that was on his mind was the hybrid before him and what she told him. She gave him a bit of confidence, which was a rare feeling for him. A red blush rested upon his emerald-green cheeks.
' What is this feeling? I remember this feeling when I'm with Kinkajou, but this is definitely stronger than I've ever felt before. ', He thought.

- Another Timeskip -

Turtle shifted uncomfortably. He fiddled with his talons. He was at one of the underground caves in Jade Mountain. He had asked Kinkajou for advice earlier. Which he used and asked (H/n) to meet him here. He was still quite nervous. He was quivering slightly as situations raced through his head.
' No, no, no. Turtle remember, you're doing this for yourself. You gotta tell her. Even Kinkajou agreed that I should do this. She is one of my best friends anyways. She believes in me. I gotta live up to that and tell (H/n) how I feel. ', He told himself.
Then, Turtle proceeds to take multiple deep breaths and cross his talons.

" What did you need? ", A voice broke the silent rush of the underground cave.
Turtle twisted his head and neck towards the sudden and familiar voice. It was the one and only (H/n), the IceWing/NightWing hybrid. She flew over to his side and sat down next to him. She tilted her head in confusion. She blinked her (e/c) eyes waiting for his response.

Turtle immediately looked down and nervously chuckled, losing his confidence that he had acquired. Then, he felt talons over his own. He looked at his talons and he spotted a pair of (s/c) talons rapped around his own. He shot his head up and blinked his dark green eyes in slight embarrassment.
" I- ", Turtle started, then shut his mouth quickly.
" It's alright. I'll be here until you are ready. There's no rush. ", (H/n) reassured him with a soft and warm tone.
Turtle's heart raced as he was silent for a long while. Then, he sighed before he opened his mouth once more.

" Alright, so it's gonna be hard to say this, but I really like you. Like more than a friend. I admire you so much. I admire everything about you like how you're so different from your tribes but it doesn't affect you at all. You don't care, it's just who you are and you're so proud of it. I wish I could be proud of myself like you are. That's why I love you. It feels like I'm almost in a whole other world when I'm with you. Like many of my flaws and problems never existed. I even feel stronger like I'm with you. I feel like I could do anything as long as I'm with you. But anyway, I'm rambling... What I'm trying to say is I have feeling for you and I wanted to ask if you could be mine? ", Turtle confessed.

(H/n) gasped and her (e/c) eyes widened hearing him. Her (s/c) scales flushed up, streaking her face with a (red/purple/blue) color. She smiled at him. Then, She pressed her snout against his. Turtle tensed up but didn't argue. He melted into the touch after a moment.

Then, after a few seconds of warm feelings, (H/n) pulled away. She giggled at his flustered face.
" Of course, I'll be yours ~ ", (H/n) cooed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here, take this while my inspiration is nonexistent and my motivation gone. Absolutely nothing of either.

I'm trying to write requests efficiently. I'm trying my best, I swear-

Published: Apr. 1st, 2022