Torture into confession (Burn X reader)

Requested by: Gypsy-Girl-727

AU! Burn X Gender-Neutral! SandWing! General! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SandWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

Two small SkyWing dragonets slithered around their mothers' talons. Queen Scarlet wrapped her red wing around Kestrel's deep ruby scaled back. Scarlet placed a light kiss on her wife's cheek, affectionately.

Slightly interrupting their moment, heavy talonsteps could be heard in the corridor. Only one dragon had those talonsteps, that being the brute SandWing princess, Burn.

Scarlet was quick to greet her very respected guest. She had a grin upon her face as she spotted Burn in the corridor.
" Ah, the rightful SandWing queen, come, come. ", She stated, beckoning Burn with her orange talons.
" Hello, again, Scarlet. ", Burn stated, almost with a sharp tongue.
" Bold, as always. ", Scarlet commented in a very sassy manner.

As Burn entered the room, the two dragonets sprinted towards her talons.
" Hello, small royalty. ", Burn stated, looking down at them.
" Snail! ", Sky stated, showing Burn his new snail. It was pale yellow, just her scales.
" Beautiful. ", She retorted, not finding it too interesting like the items in her weirdling tower.

" Bu- ", Peril started, being cut off by an interrupting sneeze.
" No, no, no! ", Scarlet exclaimed, quickly grabbing her and pointing in a safe direction.
With the sneeze, a heavily strong flame flicked out of her nostrils, so hot it almost appeared like a blue flame. Not caught on fire, so Scarlet's attempt was a success.
" I'm glad that Soar gave her that amulet, however it's unfortunate that her sneezes are so cute, yet so deadly. ", Kestrel pointed out, observing the situation.
" Almost silent, but quite deadly. ", Scarlet stated, slowly putting Peril back on the ground.

" Sorry, bout that, Burn. ", Scarlet apologized, tilting her head towards the brute SandWing.
" It's no problem. It's just a setback with firescales. ", Burn observed, rolling her black obsidian eyes.
" Unfortunately. ", Kestrel shrugged with a grin upon her face.

- Timeskip -

Kestrel quickly found it that Burn's favorite general, (S/n), was also visiting at the palace. Kestrel smirked, quickly giving this sneaky information to Scarlet. The mischievous, SkyWing queen and her wife thought up a devious plan that get one to confess.

Scarlet was aware that Burn had feelings for the (s/c) scaled SandWing general. She knew which she looked at Burn's glistening dark eyes as (S/n) whenever was in the room. She was frustrated that they have pined each other for so long, yet neither made a move. Now, that was all about to change.

" Where are you bringing me exactly? ", Burn questioned, following Scarlet down the narrowing corridor.
" You'll see. Eventually, it will be such a thrilling experience, I must say ~ ", Scarlet told her, playfully.
Burn gave Scarlet a mixed expression of confusion and a glare.
" If you say so. ", Burn retorted, rolling her obsidian eyes.

Soon, the two high power royals reached a doorway. Scarlet opened the door and looked back at Burn.
" Your majesty ~ ", She cooed with a smirk.
" It's unfortunate that I trust you. ", Burn stated, eyeing Scarlet's cheeky expression.
" Awww, that's too bad. ", Scarlet sassed, closing the door behind Burn.

Burn's obsidian eyes widened as she spotted the SandWing on the other side of the room. It was general (S/n). She could recognize their iconic (s/c) scales and their beautiful (e/c) eyes.
' Another one of Scarlet's tricks. ', Burn's mind growled as she observed all their features, taking it all in.

- Meanwhile -

Peril was at Scarlet's lower talons and ankles. The small dragonet was looking at the SkyWing queen with her wide and bright blue eyes.
" So, I get to sing, Scarlie? ", Peril asked, excited.
" Yes, my little darling. You get to sing them a sweet song. ", Scarlet chuckled.
" Yes! ", Peril exclaimed, hopping on her copper orange talons.

Scarlet smirked as she slipped the small dragonet into the room through a tiny dragonet sized hole. Burn looked down at Peril, with a more flabbergasted expression. (S/n) just slowly blinked their (e/c) eyes while also looking at the tiny copper-colored SkyWing.

" Why hello, princess Peril ~ ", (S/n) addressed with a calm, yet joyful tone.
" I've got a song for you two! ", Peril announced, flaring her small wings.
" Oh, great. ", Burn commented, quietly and through grit teeth, looking away.
Peril cleared her throat loudly, curling back in her small wings.

" Dragons of the sand ~
Slippery and cunning like dragonbite vipers ~
Two so strong and beautiful ~
Both made for each other ~
Can't they see the others sweet love ~ ", Peril sang, with enthusiasm.

The song went on for a long time before, Peril yawned widely, revealing her sharp teeth and tiny fangs.
" That was a beautiful song, your majesty. You seem sleepy. Could it be your naptime? ", (S/n) addressed, very politely and in a soft voice.
" No, I'm not sleepy! ", The tiny dragonet whined, clearly tired.
" Well, I don't see it that way. Clearly, you're all tuckered out. ", (S/n) told her, with a flick of their (s/c) wing.

On cue, Kestrel slipped inside, walking over to the dragonet.
" Oh, thank the three moons. ", Burn muttered, sighing with frustration.
Kestrel lightly picked up Peril in her red talons. When she turned to Burn, she had a grin upon her face.
" Oh, it's not over yet. ", She stated to the brute.

Soon, Kestrel disappeared and Scarlet took the SkyWing's place. With the most vile singing voice she could use, Scarlet continued Peril's song while adding in lots of her own improv. Burn snarled at Scarlet, closing her ears.

After a while, Burn roared, flaring her sandy body and wings.
" Enough! Just stop! ", Burn hissed, loudly at Scarlet.
" I'll only stop if you confess ~ ", Scarlet cooed, pointing over at (S/n).
Burn's obsidian eyes gave a quick glance, her sandy cheeks having a crimson tint over them.
" Really?! Is this what this is about?! ", She howled.
" Yep ~ ", Scarlet answered.
" That is so dragonet-ish! ", Burn complained.
" But frankly, I'm tired of waiting. Everyone knows that you two are pining over one another. Just be a thing already. If it takes a dragonet idea to do it, so be it. ", Scarlet stated, smugly.

" Wait, you like me too, your majesty? ", (S/n) called over, looking to Burn with glistening (e/c) eyes.
Burn turned over to them, her eyes wide.
" Possibly. ", Burn stated, looking away from them and down at the ground.
It was (S/n)'s turn to blush, as a similar crimson shade appeared on their (s/c) cheeks. Then, they glided over to her, coming close to her face with their neck. They planted a kiss upon her cheek, lightly and full of affection.
" Does that count as a confession, your grace? ", They asked Scarlet with a smug look.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alternative universe time!

Here's my first oneshot experimenting with using AUs! I guess this is a Kestrel X Scarlet AU. Which was suggested by the requester.

I hope this AU experiment was good! :)

Published: Dec. 2nd / 2022