Obey (Queen Wasp X reader)

Requested by: glitchesfoever

Queen Wasp X Gender-neutral! Captured! LeafWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(L/n) - LeafWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - -

Warnings: Incoming angst. A bit of violence is shown as well.

- - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

(L/n) opened their (e/c) eyes to a small dark room. (L/n) wanted to look around, but couldn't due to their muscles being mostly paralyzed.
' Wait. Was I captured? ', (L/n)'s mind asked themselves.
' The last thing I remember was that I was attacking Bloodworm Hive. But then I blacked out supposedly. That means I've probably been captured. I've never seen a room like this before. ', Their mind went on.

" Oh look, our little LeafWing friend is finally awake. ", Slithered a voice that interrupted the (s/c) LeafWing's thoughts.
Suddenly, Some of (L/n)'s muscles started to work and they twisted their head towards the mysterious voice. As they spotted who it belonged to, (L/n)'s (e/c) widened. It was none other than the queen of the HiveWings herself, Queen Wasp.

" Did you really think you could defeat me? I control the entire continent at this point. Did you really think you had a chance against me? ", She taunted as she walked closer to them.
(L/n) snarled at her, baring their sharp teeth.
" Awww, trying to fight back I see? ~ ", She teased.

Queen Wasp roughly picked up (L/n) by their shoulders with her yellow and black talons. (L/n) tensed up as she did so. Chains restrained (L/n) as Wasp picked them up, pulling them back down a bit.
" Look at me, LeafWing. ", She hissed.
The (s/c) LeafWing quickly closed their (e/c) eyes and turned away from the HiveWing queen.
" I said. Look. At. Me. ", Wasp hissed again, with more venom in her voice.

Fear built up in (L/n)'s throat. They slowly opened their (e/c) eyes back up and looked into the dark holes which were Wasp's eyes.
" Good little LeafWing. If you keep this up, I might let you have a few privileges ~ ", She praised.
(L/n)'s (s/c) cheek burst into a light red shade. Their heart pumped a bit faster and their breath became more quick and short.

The longer (L/n) stared deep into Wasp's eyes, the deeper they fell into a trance. Their thoughts became distorted and blurry. Their surroundings became unimportant and melted away from view. (L/n) couldn't concentrate on anything but the evil queen in front of them.
' But she's evil! She almost killed your entire tribe and she forced us into a small portion of Pantala! Why is she doing this to me!? This shouldn't be happening! I should claw her eyes out! Why can't I move! Come on, (L/n). Do something! Snap out of it and rip this tyrant until she's nothing but food for the soil! ', (L/n)'s mind managed to scream out.
However, their body wouldn't listen. They would stay almost limp in the queen's talons.

Suddenly, the (s/c) LeafWing let a sharp stab in their side. They didn't react and kept staring at Queen Wasp. Out of the corner of their (e/c) eyes, (L/n) spotted Wasp's tail slide from the damaged side and slithered to the other side. Wasp positioned her tail and jabbed (L/n)'s other side.

A smirk appeared on the queen's face. It was a menacing kind of smile as Wasp's sharp teeth were revealed.
" Now, how are you feeling? ", Wasp asked.
(L/n) was too stun to speak and only blinked with blank expression on their face. Wasp put her talons on the (s/c) LeafWing's face, cupping them between her claws.
" Will you obey me now? Be my good little LeafWing pet? ", She questioned with a teasing tone.
(L/n) hesitantly nodded, feeling as their muscles moved on their own.
" Use your words. I do not appreciate any disobedience. ", Wasp ordered.
(L/n)'s (e/c) eyes quickly became white as snow. They weren't themselves anymore.
" Yes, my queen. ", They agreed with a hint of Wasp's voice in their own.

" Good. ~ ", Wasp cooed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In honor of me finishing The Hive Queen just recently, take this request. Also, I immediately was reminded of the MAP (linked above, I hope) when I thought of the title for this oneshot.

I apologize if the writing is a bit bad. But hey, I used references from book 12 so at least some of it is accurate. But anyways, I hope you enjoy that request.

Published: Apr. 24th / 2022