Sharkstalker time. (Joke/spoof oneshot)

A/N (please read first!):

This oneshot is based off of a map (Multi animated product) that I really like the concept off. The original idea was by the person who made the map call so credit to them!

This oneshot should most likely be taken with a grain of salt. Like just be mindful that this is basically a fanfic off of another fan made project. I just enjoy the concept A LOT (Also the song is absolutely gorgeous). I can't wait until it's fully finished :)

- - -

Sharkstalker / Jawsmaker X Young Dragonet! Male! RainWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(R/n) - RainWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - - -

♧ 3rd person POV ♧

A small RainWing curiously watched the three dragonets from up top on the boat. His (s/c) scales were blended to make him look invisible.

Why is he there?, you may ask.

He snuck into the boat out of curiosity, of course.

The dragonet started to get bored as night fell. He was almost considered leaving when the dark green SeaWing jumped into the water. A couple seconds later a huge NightWing with large fins appears out of the depths of the ocean. (E/c) eyes widen as the ancient dragon arose. His (s/c) scales shaded into a pale green as his ear ruffs fluffed out. The two other dragonets on the boat gave each other weird looks.
" We're gonna need a bigger boat.. ", The sandy dragonet stated. The edgy-haired one nodded.

So, they go back home and got the biggest boat that ever sailed. And as usual, the RainWing sneaks on that one too.

As all the three dragonets were on the boat on the sea, the ancient dragon arose from the water. The small RainWing dragonet wasn't scared this time. That was until Sharkstalker bit down on the edgy-haired dragonet and threw him into sky. After, a shooting star was seen.
" He's a star now. ", (R/n) whispered to himself.

The sandy dragon hissed at Sharkstalker. His took a strawberry and a piece of a scroll off of a create on the boat. He then shoved both of them into a rocket container and shot it at Sharkstalker.
" Woah, respect. ", were Sharkstalker's last words before a explosion was seen. The explosion was all the colors of the rainbow. A small hybrid dragonet was seen to be falling. He flapped his small wings as he gently glided onto the boat.

The emerald dragonet from earlier peeked out of the water's surface.
" Is it all over? ", He asked.
" Yea. ", The sandy dragonet replied.
The emerald dragonet sighed deeply in relief. He rose from the water and flapped his wings. Water droplets flicked in many directions as the emerald dragonet lifted himself and settled on the boat's deck.
" Let's go back. ", The sandy dragonet suggested.
" Yeah, Let's do that. ", The emerald one agreed.

- Timeskip -

As all the dragonets fly into the Rainforest, the small hybrid named Jawsmaker was quite fond of (R/n). Jawsmaker would describe him as pretty.

After Jawsmaker was given back to Hope, Jawsmaker wandered off to find (R/n). He finally found the RainWing dragonet in his hammock. Jawsmaker smiled, showing his small fangs and teeth. He flicked his rainbow tail and he tried to fly up to (R/n).

He shifted into the hammock, cuddling (R/n). He draped his rainbow tail over (R/n)'s (s/c) one. Suddenly, (E/c) opened with shock.
" Huh!?! ", The RainWing dragonet shouted. Jawsmaker giggled at him, his strawberry red ruffs sprinkling with yellow dots that looked like seeds.
" I loooove youuuu ~ ", He cooed at (R/n).
(R/n)'s face flushed crimson. He stared at Jawsmaker with disbelief and shock.
" Hehehehehe, You're red as a strawberry. I could just eat you! ", He teased.
Jawsmaker lifted himself and towered over (R/n).
" You can't escape meeeee ~ ", He giggled.

Jawsmaker then proceeded to give (R/n) lots of kisses.

<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Take this beautiful spoof oneshot. Also the name "Jawsmaker" was my idea >:) So, fear me <3

But anyway, this is probably trash but I couldn't get the idea outta my head so take it. Enjoy the gay <3

Published: Jan. 16th / 2022