An ice cold white knight (Winter X reader)

Requested by: XD_Foox

Winter X Female! Bullied! SkyWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SkyWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(B/n) - Bully name

(B/t) - Bully's tribe

(B/s) - Bully's scale color

- - -

- - - - -

Warnings: Showing of bullying. Also, blood, violence and injury. Brief mentions of unalive, as well.

- - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

(S/n) was grown very finicky with the time she has been at Jade Mountain Academy. Winter has gotten progressively concerned about her. She was one of his friends, after all.

(S/n) looked around with her (e/c) eyes inside the corridor while to walked to the history cave, being light on her (s/c) talons. Then, Winter spotted her, which he quickly came close to her. She jumped as she spotted him.

" Are you alright? ", The IceWing prince asked, with concern in his dark blue eyes.
" What do you mean? ", (S/n) asked, a bit confused.
" Well, you've became more jumpy and nervous as the moons pass. Is there something going on? ", He observed.

A scene quickly played out in the (s/c)-colored SkyWing's head.

~ Flashback ~

(B/n) hissed in her face with their teeth bared. They easily towered over (S/n) as well. They were a big (b/s) (b/t) for their age, after all.

" You're so pathetic! Why are you even here? ", (B/n) spat.
(S/n) recoiled her (s/c) neck back into herself, while her (e/c) eyes tense.
" What? Vine caught your tongue? ", (B/n) teased, maliciously.
(S/n)'s mouth refused to open, just staring at the huge (b/t).

Then, (B/n) pinned (S/n) to the wall with a (b/s) talon gripping around her (s/c) throat.
" I'm surprised such a scrawny SkyWing survived the war. You should've died. Nobody would care if you left. Most dragons would be grateful if you did. You're just a simple SkyWing lowlife. You're so replaceable. I reckon that ANY SkyWing could take your place. ", (B/n) growled.
They ripped their talon off of her throat, causing her to gasp for air a bit.
" You should be grateful that I'm sparing you. ", They snarled, walking away.

~ Present ~

" Hello? Hello? Pyrrhia to (S/n)? ", A voice spoke, waving a cold, icy blue and white talon before (S/n)'s (e/c) eyes.
" Hmm? ", (S/n) chirped, slipping back into reality.
" You were spacing out, looking out into nothing. ", Winter stated.
" Oh, sorry. ", (S/n) apologized, looking away.

" Seriously, are you alright? ", Winter repeated, sternly.
" Yeah, yeah, I'm alright. I just haven't slept well. Homesick, you know? ", (S/n) partly lied, not meeting the IceWing's eyes.
" Well, alright. I understand, being far from home is difficult. ", He stated, sighing a bit.

- Timeskip -

(S/n) walked out of her sleeping cave, craving food from the Prey center. Halfway there, her (e/c) eyes widened spotting who was in the nearby corridor. It was sthe infamous, (b/s) (b/t) named (B/n). (S/n)'s muscles stiffened, out of habit.

" Where are going, punk!? ", (B/n) barked, puffing their (b/s) wings out.
" Just going to the Prey center as every dragon should once in a while. ", (S/n) stated, honestly and in a tiny voice.

After some back and forth, (B/n) did something that (S/n) was terrified of. They slashed her (s/c) cheek, causing red blood to stain their (b/s) talon. That was the moment the (s/c) SkyWing absolutely broke. Tears began to leak from her glossy (e/c) eyes, down her face.
" Is someone gonna cry? Such a crybaby. ", (B/n) retorted, with a growl in their voice.

" HEY! ", A voice loudly roared.
Suddenly, the nephew of Queen Glacier was between (B/n) and (S/n), defending the (s/c) SkyWing.
" You get away from her!! ", Winter spat.
" Why are you defending her!? She's a pathetic peasant SkyWing that should be nothing to you!! ", (B/n) argued, baring their sharp teeth.
" Even if she was unfortunately born in a low ranking, she is most nobel-like SkyWing I've never met. She's better than even the blood-born royals. She absolutely deserves the royalty status, such as myself. Now, YOU are most pathetic (b/t) I've ever known! Bulling her to make yourself feel better? You should be the lowlife! ", Winter roared, snarling in their face.

Quickly, (B/n) began to run away, with their (b/s) tail behind their legs.
" YEAH! You better feel ashamed of yourself, you son of a walrus! ", Winter boomed, while glaring at them.
He then scoffed loudly, curling back in his icy blue color wings. With that, he turned back to (S/n) with an upset expression upon his face.

" Now, you- ", Winter started, being cut off.
" Please don't be mad at me!! ", (S/n) shouted, curling her (s/c) wings in front of her face.
" Mad at you? I would never. I'm just so disappointed that you didn't tell me sooner! ", He expressed.
" Huh? ", She peeped out, revealing a bit of her (s/c) face and her (e/c) eyes.

" What I said back there? I meant it, every single word. ", Winter admitted, truthfully.
" But why would you ever think that of me? I'm just a typical SkyWing, I'm nothing special. ", (S/n) questioned, not believing his words.
" Because I love you, (S/n)! ", He admitted, with a dark blue blush resting upon his cheeks.
" What? ", She peeped out.

" Yes, I love you, (S/n). Now, let's get you cleaned up, please. ", Winter prompted, flicking his tail towards the direction of the Healing Center.

After being patched up, Winter looked deep into (S/n)'s (s/c) eyes.
" Now, by my royal status, I order you to earn your status as well. ", He demanded.
" How? ", (S/n) questioned.
" By being mine. Technically, you'll be a princess. Now, will you obey IceWing royalty? ", He explained.
" Of course. ", (S/n) chuckled, rubbing up against him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SPEED.

As before, I'm now following where my motivation takes me. This was the oneshot he led me to. Which will be the next oneshot completed? Who knows.

It's been a while that I've finished two requests in one day! Perhaps even more, depending on my impulse levels today. I hope you enjoy this one as well! :)

Published: Dec. 23rd / 2022

(Edit: Dec. 23rd / 2022

Note: I was recently notified that it was actually a SkyWing reader, not a SeaWing reader. So, definitely my bad. I attempted to fix my mistakes my changing some things, so again apologies if anything seems off. I'm kinda stupid <3 )