Guarding your heart (Glory X reader)

Requested by: Roxxrane

Tsundere! Glory X Gender-Neutral! Flirty and Charming! Guard! RainWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(R/n) - RainWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/n) - Friend name

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd Person POV ☆

Ever since Glory had first entered the Rainforest, (R/n) has been attached to her. Even more so when Glory became the Queen of the RainWings. Due to this and the power of magical death spit, the (s/c) RainWing was eager to become one of her personal guards.

Glory would've quickly rejected that. However, they were one of the strongest and most willing RainWings in the Rainforest, noted by her fellow dragonet of destiny, Tsunami. So, things worked in (R/n)'s favor.

(R/n) stood guard at Glory's hut, but with a skip in their step. Small patches of yellow were stained around their (s/c) scales. A quiet hum vibrated through their lips, as if a song was attached to their very being.

Suddenly, A rustle fluttered out of the Queen's hut. Soon, the leaves covering the doors were opened to the early morning sunlight. Blue-green eyes appeared from the opening. (R/n)'s (s/c) scales shifted back to their typical color as they saw who it was.

" Well, good morning, your majesty. You look gorgeous in the sunlight. ", (R/n) commented, peering over and stopping their tune.

" Yeah, yeah, shut your banana eating trap. ", Glory huffed, blinking her eyes, adjusting to the new light.

" Speaking of fruits, I got you a guava. A queen, such as yourself, needs a good breakfast to keep her going. ", (R/n) stated, grabbing the green fruit and gesturing it to Glory.

" Thanks, I guess...", Glory huffed, taking the fruit from their (s/c) talon.

With the guava in her talon, Glory spread her orange and dark green wings, preparing to fly off. (R/n) watched her with their (e/c) eyes until the RainWing queen was out of sight. Then, they heard claws tap the wooden platform beside them. (R/n) turned to see their friend, (F/n).

" Why are you flirting with our queen? ", (F/n) asked, giving (R/n) a look.

" It's a joke. I think her expressions are funny. ", (R/n) admitted.

" Are you sure you aren't into her? ", (F/n) teased.

" Yeah. ", (R/n) stated, having to think about it.

" Sure, you tell yourself that. Anyway, shouldn't you be following her as her favorite guard? ", (F/n) scoffed.

" Nah, Beetle will protect her this morning. Plus, I'm going to take the night shift for her. Right, Beetle? ", (R/n) informed.

Suddenly, a shiny emerald green RainWing appeared on a tree branch, with his tail wrapped tightly around the strong wood.

" Yep! ", He beamed, immediately releasing himself from the branch and following the direction where the queen flew off to.

" Was he always there? ", (F/n) questioned, flabbergasted.

" Yeah. ", (R/n) nodded.

" Huh. Also, do you ever notice he has antennae? Nobody else has them. ", (F/n) noted.