Sculpture (Vulture & Reader)

Requested by: GellatheDusted

Vulture X Female! Sculptor! SandWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(S/n) - SandWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

(T/c) - Tongue color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

(S/n) was peacefully in her shop, dusting off old supplies and organizing everything to pass to time. Suddenly, she twisted her head up toward the sound of her door opening. Her (e/c) widened seeing who had just watched through the doorway. There was no mistake on the SandWing that had just slithered into her store.

Enormous golden spider earrings that hung off his ears, a black cape that draped over his flank, gold chains along his wings, and last but not least, his hundreds on dragon skull tattoos that covered his pale yellow scales. It was Vulture, all right.

(S/n) shook her head as she told herself that he was a normal customer and she should treat him as such.
" Greetings, Welcome to the Sandy sculpture! How may I assist you today? ", (S/n) greeted in a cheerful tone.
" So, I've heard that you are quite a talented sculptor. So, I would like to test that theory and I ask you to make me a sculpture. ", Vulture prompted.
" Alright, so what should the sculpture be exactly? ", (S/n) questioned.
" Myself. ", Vulture stated coldly.
" Alright, sir. Follow me. ", (S/n) told him.

(S/n) led Vulture into a separate room. There was a small yet sturdy platform on one end and at the other end, a small chair rested in its lonesome. It was quite a small room. But it was big enough to not trigger many SandWings' claustrophobia.

(S/n) gestured Vulture towards the platform with her (s/c) talon.
" Please pose however you would like. I will be back in a moment. ", (S/n) prompted, slipping out of the room, leaving Vulture.

As Vulture got into a comfortable position, (S/n) had entered the room once more. She had a big and slim block of sandstone with her. She had shoved many pieces of supplies into her talons, looking as if some were about to feel out of them.

(S/n) placed the sandstone firmly between her and Vulture, adjusting its position as needed to. She sat down on the chair and emptied her talons. She organized her supplies so she could decipher what was what. She picked up her hammer and chisel and started to sculpt. She stuck her (t/c) tongue as she did so.

As (S/n) was craving his head, she thought of making conversation.
" So, how did you hear of me? ", (S/n) asked him.
" From a couple of friends. They frequent these parts and they found about you. So, they decided to give me a recommendation. ", Vulture replied.
" Well, that's great to hear. I'm glad that others enjoy my works. ", (S/n) responded with a smile upon her face.

The conversation continued until the sculpture was finished. The sculpture was as tall as a dragon's head to the tip of their horns to where the head connects to the neck. (S/n) light blew on it, scattering dust on the sandy floor. (S/n) was one for detail, shown by how detailed the sculpture was. All the tattoos were there and all the scales were visible. Just by looking at it, you could feel the texture.

(S/n) held it in her talons, looking it over. Once she was completely satisfied, she gestured Vulture out of the room. She walked out with the sculpture with Vulture close behind. (S/n) went behind her counter and placed the sculpture on it. Vulture walked on the other side.

Vulture lightly picked up the sculpture and examined it. As he looked it over, a smile appeared on his face. Then, his dark eyes landed on (S/n). He payed her greatly. Even more than the sculpture was actually worth.

As he was about to leave, he turned back to (S/n).
" I'll be sure to come back. Maybe with friends, next time. ", He told her with a smile on his face.
" I'll be glad to serve you again. ", (S/n) replied.
(S/n) waved to him as he left.

' See, he was nice. I hope my service does him well. ', (S/n) thought, resuming to organize her reward and supplies in the shop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hehe platonic time go brrrrrrrrr

Take another evil grandpa jddjjddjsjsjkssj

Published: Apr. 19th / 2022

(Edited: Mar. 30th / 2024)