You're mine ( Peril X Reader )

Yandere! Peril X Gender-neutral! SkyWing / Mudwing hybrid! Reader

(A/n):

Btw, This happens before Peril knew Clay existed. Meaning that the dragonets weren't captured. You know, The Main story. Just pretend it never happened here <3

Also, I think of this hybrid in the story looks very similar to a normal SkyWing but, is bulkier and a bit more brownish are spread along their scales.

And one more thing, I use platinum because of it high melting point and cause it make me think of Pokemon Platinum (Probably my favorite pokemon game)

(end of A/n)

- - -

Key:

(H/n) - Hybrid name

(F/m) - Favorite meat

(E/c) - Eye color

(S/c) - Scale color

(F/c) - Favorite color

(F/g) - Favorite gem

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - -

☆ (H/n)'s POV ☆

I had always been at Queen Scarlet's mercy. Even before I was born. I was told that I was one of the eggs that were supposed to hatch on the brightest night and all the other eggs were destroyed but, mine wasn't.

Peril said she had to touch all the other eggs and when she touched all of them they burnt up into ash but when she touched mine, it didn't. My egg just wouldn't burn. Peril said she even wrapped herself around it and it just wouldn't. She even said the Queen herself was amazed. She also heard the Queen say that my egg always looked weird to her.

But anyways, It turns out I was hatched out of a blood red egg like the one foretold in the prophecy. But, I couldn't be one of them since I was a hybrid. However, I did receive fireproof scales. That's why Peril could touch my egg and not burn it.

Speaking of Peril, She's been acting more weird by the day.

She's been more protective of me lately like extremely more protective. She even yelled at Queen Scarlet for me. And when most dragons talk to me, Peril angrily watches them. Even glares at them sometimes. It's kind of getting concerning. Even, some of the more flirty dragons that have flirted with me have disappeared suddenly.

Now, I'm watching Peril fight in the colosseum. I'm laying on a special platform that the Queen made me. I could clearly see everything from here. Peril's smoke drifted around her as she circled around her opponent.

The IceWing that she was fighting put shooting her frostbreath at Peril and fleeing before Peril could touch her. That was a smart technique to see the least. But it wouldn't last long. The IceWing will have her energy drained soon enough.

And that's exactly what happened. The IceWing ran out of energy that Peril jumped toward her and killed her. The dark blue blood stained Peril's scales. But, the blood boiled and evaporated from the contact with her scales. Then, She spotted me and grinned widely, showing her sharp teeth. I awkwardly smiled back and slightly waved at her.

She walked toward my direction. Then, She stretched her wings and flew towards me. She landed next to me on my platform. Her pupils expanded as she gazed upon me. It was like a black hole expanding in the sky. She just smiled at me while gazing into my (E/c) eyes.

" You have the most beautiful eyes. Did you know that? ", She suddenly teased. I jumped slightly as she did.
" Uh... No? ", I awkwardly answered.
" Well, They go so well with your beautiful (S/c) scales. I could just gaze at you all day. I would never get tired of it ~ ", She teased again.
The scales of my face warmed up intensely. She just giggled.