Mother madness (Queen Wasp & reader)

Requested by: Gypsy-Girl-727

Queen Wasp X Female! Young dragonet! HiveWing! Reader

- - -

Key:

(H/n) - HiveWing name

(S/c) - Scale color

(E/c) - Eye color

- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

A newborn dragonet crawled around Wasp's throne by the queen's talons. It was (H/n), Wasp's newest daughter and future heir to the HiveWing throne. The small dragonet made lots of noises and had quite the energy.

Wasp would sometimes growl a bit at the dragonet, however she would restrain herself. Due to the small HiveWing, being her daughter and the fact that Wasp needed to keep a eye on her. Wasp would've made a SilkWing or a HiveWing solider to take care of her, however Wasp had a lingering feeling in the back of her throat where she shouldn't trust anyone with (H/n), especially considering how old the dragonet really is.

It was the end of a long day. Wasp was quite tired and she could feel it was quite late in the night, judging by her internal clock. She got up from her throne and picked up her (s/c) dragonet from the floor. The small HiveWing was fast asleep, her wings buzzing a bit in her sleep.
" Off to bed. ", Wasp mumbled to herself.

Wasp walked off and put (H/n) in her room and tucked her in. Then, Wasp went to her own room and got into bed. The queen slowly shut her black eyes and slipped into a deep sleep.

- Next Morning -

The evil queen awakened with a deep yawn. She slithered out of bed and stretched before slipping out of her room. She walked with authority towards her daughter's room to bring her to eat breakfast with her. However, when she opened the door, she realized (H/n) was missing.

The queen quickly searched the whole room, thinking the dragonet must be hiding. First, under the bed, nope. In the toy chest? Nope. In on the soft fabric crates that resided in the book shelf? Nope. Anywhere? Nope.

' WHERE IS SHE?!? ', Wasp's mind yelled.
Her breathing got faster and louder as time went on. She quickly searched every inch of her palace, nothing. That's when she started to get very worried. She quickly went into the throne room and onto her throne. Then, her black eyes shifted pale white. She looked through all the eyes of her subjects for her daughter. When she found nothing, anger covered the worry of the loss of her dragonet.
" WHERE IS PRINCESS (H/N)?! IF ANYONE FINDS HER, BRING HER BACK IMMEDIATELY!! AND IF I FIND OUT SHE'S BEEN STOLEN, BRING HER AND THE THIEVES BACK TO ME. THE STEALERS WILL BE HEAVILY PUNISHED. THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! ", She shouted through them.
After the burst of anger, she turned off her mind control. She was growling loudly from then on.

- Timeskip -

Queen Wasp has been anything, but happy for the past week. She's been way more nasty to everyone around her, even to certain dragons she tolerated. Constant growling, snapping and snarling. She hissed at everyone. Also, she was yelling so much that many of her subjects believed that she would lose her voice continuing the screaming. But that all changed when some HiveWings found her long lost daughter.

Wasp was absolutely sizzling in her throne. Her yellow and black tail, flicking with such force and emotion with each swing. She had an aggressive scowl on her face, which had been there for the whole week. Her black eyes had slight eye bags under them, however due to her eyes, they weren't visible to anyone else. Her talon's claws were extended, giving the queen a bigger and more menacing look.

" Y-your m-majesty? ", A HiveWing guard stuttered.
" What. ", The queen asked, coldly, snapping at them.
" We've found your daughter. ", Another one told her.

Wasp's expression immediately changed. She turned her head over to the two HiveWing soldiers. And indeed, a small (s/c) HiveWing with wide (e/c) eyes was in their talons. The dragonet had a big smile on her face and her (s/c) talons were stretched out towards the queen.

A smile slithered onto the queen's face, which was quite rare in begin with. She sprung off her throne and ran towards the soliders. She took her dragonet from one of them and twirled the dragonet around with glee. She planted many small kisses on the dragonet.

" Where did you find her? ", Wasp asked the solider.
" We found two SilkWings with her. ", The solider told her, gesturing to behind the other solider. The two SilkWings were in chains and were quivering with wide eyes. Wasp bared her teeth at the two on them and raised one of her talons. However, she put it down as (H/n) was in the other.
" Put them in the dungeon. I will punish them later. ", Wasp ordered the soliders.
" Yes, ma'am. ", They both saluted in unison.

Wasp watched them as they took the SilkWings away. Then, she turned her attention to princess (H/n).
" You've had quite the adventure, huh? ", She asked her.
The dragonet nodded to her mother. Wasp smiled at her and walked to the princess's room. Then, the queen proceed to play with her. And after the dragonet was all tuckered out, Wasp cuddled her into a deep sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another platonic one!

I hope this mother-daughter relationship fits your fluff needs. I hope I wrote well :)

Published: May 21st, 2022

(Edited: Mar. 30th / 2024)