CHAPTER 1 - MEW SUPPASIT JONGCHEVEEVAT

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THIS SO PLEASE DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH. AND SORRY IN ADVANCE IF I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO REACH YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN THIS STORY :>

~

Mew's

Every school has a bully, it's impossible that there's none. And he's the type of bully that won't stop bullying you until you decided to leave the school. That's him, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat.

For him, new student means new fun.

And ofcourse he has his friends with him, Warren and Jason. They're also helping Mew bullying new student.

And now, 3 days from now the class will startes again. They are now 3rd year highschool and only 1 year remaining and they will move to college. Surely, a lot of students will be happy. But since they're also a heartthrob in there school, most of the student will be sad to know that.

Right now, the three of them are sitting on the floor of there cabin. They're here in one of Warren's resort. They owned 5 resort and this one is the best and a lot of people are going here. Especially when summer comes because they're always fully booked.

"Do you think there's a new student this year?," Jason asked and took a sip on his juice—more like juice that they mixed with beer and wine.

"Ofcourse, even though this guys right here is a bully, there's still a lot of students enrolling in his school," Warren tsked and was about to take a sip on his drink when Mew whack the back of his head.

"You're saying as if you didn't bully some students too," he told him. Jason just chuckled.

"Hey! I nearly choked!," Warren said.

"Tsk," Mew just took one piece of chicken that they ordered and continue watching movie on the 72 inch tv.

Since Warren's parents own this resort, their service to them is more extra. And there room is more luxurious and spacious than others. They had a three king sized bed, exclusively for them. A 72 inch tv, mini kitchen, a terrace, a shower and a bath tub.

They still have one day left here and they will surely make themselves enjoy because after this, it's for them to encounter another fun.

After the movie end, Jason took out his phone. "It's already 12:30am," he said, informing the two 

"I think we should go to sleep," Warren said and slumped himself on the bed.

"Why bother to sleep? It's already morning," Mew just said. Jason sat up and throw him a pillow which je didn't see coming. "What the fuck was that for?," He asked.

"Don't sleep if you want," he just said and lay on his stomach.

Warren also slumped himself on his bed. "Turn off the lights dude," he muffled. Mew groaned and turn off the lights. He can't sleep so he went to the terrace. The sky is black but it's turning blue somehow.

He looked down when he heard a voice of a girl shouting. There, he saw a couple, fighting. The girl seems mad and wants to break up with the guy. Mew just shook his head when the guy hold the girls hand, begging her not to let go but in the end, the girl did the opposite and turn her back at him.

"Love, love, love," Mew tsked while shooking his head. He just went inside and decided to force himself to sleep.

After shifting position everywhere, he finally found his perfect position and that's when he dozed off.

~

Morning came, and the two went up first. Mew is still on the bed, sleeping in a weird position. He's lying on his back and his other feet is on the bed while the other one is near to touch the floor. His left arm is on the top of his head while he's holding a pillow on his right arm. And not to mention that he's drooling and his mouth is half opened.

The two just shook their head at their friend, they know Mew really can't sleep at night. But if he's so tired, then he will doze off immediately. They both wash there face and they went to the kitchen to make breakfast. They didn't bother to wake Mew up, because that would means war.

It's now 8:00am and Jason open the window and the sun ray hit Mew's face. He groaned and turn his back on the window. "Hey, it's already 8:00am. Wake up," Warren said shaking his arm lightly. Yes, waking him up is a dangerous thing to do because he would go violent but it's their last day here.

"Wake up!," Warren shook his arm a little bit harsh.

He groaned. "Let me sleep!," he scoot to the side a little. Jason just smirked looking at Warren who also smirk. He doesn't have a choice, or maybe he has but this is the only thing he chose to choose. Waking him up by shaking his hand won't do anything so this is really the best choice.

Mew is sleeping on his stomach near at the edge of the bed and Warren kicked him making him fall on the bed. The two just laughed while Mew grunted.

"Fuckers!," He growled.

"Oh no," the two shared a look. They both went outside running for their life.

On the other hand, Mew stood up, rubbing his back. It hurts because his back hit the floor first. He stood up and stretched his limbs. He ruffled his hair and decided to eat first.

He went to the kitchen and he saw a a plate that was cover with another plate. He took the cover and he saw five bacon strips, two bread loaf and a scrambled egg. He went to put the plate that is used to cover the food, on the sink and get a milk that is on the carton box. He put some on his glass and put it back on the fridge.

Then he proceed to the table and sat on the chair and started eating. He will get his revenge later but for now, the monster on his stomach is growling and needs to be feed.

~

Hi guys! First chapter is now up! How was it? Let me know in the comments 😚❤️