(B.2) CHAPTER 23 - PERFECT GIFT🔞

WARNING: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

It's already 7:00pm in the afternoon and the visitors already went home. Mew is thankful for their presence, it was fun to have them as they celebrate his birthday.

Their parents already went home and it's only the two of them, inside this vacation house that has a lot of memories. After securing the windows and doors downstairs, he immediately head upstairs and open the door of their room.

Mew is on the bed, smiling happily and when he saw his husband, his hands automatically made grabby hands. Gulf went towards his baby and kiss him on his lips. "Did you have fun today baby?," he asked him.

Mew nodded with a contented smile on his lips. Gulf looked at him with full of love and adoration. He can't help but to kiss Mew's lips again, just a quickie though.

Mew pouted, but then he saw Gulf grabbing something on the drawer. Mew looked at it to see a red velvet box.

Gulf open the box and Mew gasped when he saw what's inside. It's a necklace, a broken heart shaped necklace. It has Gulf's name engraved on it. "Why is this heart broken?," Mew asked. He looked at Gulf and his husband just answer him with his charming smile before pulling down his collar a bit to see the half of the necklace. "I'm already wearing the half, baby." Mew noticed his name engraved on it too. "Sound cheesy but, i want us to have a couple necklace."

Mew teared up, his hormones is acting up again. "I love it," He mumbled in between cries. Gulf chuckled and wiped his tears. "You love it but you're crying,"

Mew let out a whined. Gulf lean towards him and capture his lips. Mew immediately responded and open his mouth to give Gulf all the access. Gulf took that chance and explore every nook of his mouth. His hands is slowly undressing Mew until Mew is completely naked. Both pulled away when they're running out of breath.

Mew bit his lower lip, not feeling shy to show Gulf his naked body. "Is this my real gift?," Mew asked, looking so innocent. Gulf brushed his lips on his and went near his ear, Mew whimpered when he felt his breath on his ear. It feels so ticklish and it's turning him on. "Do you want this gift?,"

Mew immediately nodded like an obedient puppy. Gulf can see the eagerness in Mew's eyes. "You're really looking forward for this gift baby?," he starts licking and sucking Mew's earlobe. The latter starts moaning softly. "Y-Yes ahh," Mew gripped onto Gulf's arms as Gulf's kiss went on his neck, sucking, bitting and nipping portions of his skin, leaving a mark on his neck.

Mew tighten his grip on Gulf's arm as the latter went to his sensitive nipples, sucking and latching on them like a baby. Mew let out a soft moan, his eyes are closed, feeling the pleasure that Gulf is giving him.

After sometime, Gulf's other hand went to get the lube without Mew noticing. He's already drowning in the ocean of pleasure, for him to notice it. Mew suddenly jolted when he felt his husband's finger on his rim, slowly pushing it inside of him. "Y-Your cock please, i want it inside me now," Mew whined. He's getting impatient and he also wants more. Gulf is just a mere human so who is he to decline such request from his baby?

But before pulling his hand out of the tight cavern, he make sure to hit his bundle of nerves. "Ahhh!," Mew arched his back as he let out a shaky moan. Gulf took out his finger and Mew wants to whine but Gulf didn't gave him the chance to do it as Gulf immediately replaced his finger with his cock.

"Ohhh! Yes!," Mew bit his lower lips seductively, as he looked at his husband while saying those. That's fucking hot, and it's turning me on. Gulf starts moving in a slow pace and he make sure to his Mew's sweet spot.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ahh! Shit! Ahh!," Mew moaned loudly. Gulf is now moving a bit fast, but still not the pace he wanted. Mew knows that his husband just wants to make sure he won't hurt the baby so, Mew being a naughty one, move his hips to welcome Gulf's thrust.

"Still so tight, fuck!," Gulf cursed under his breath. Mew moaned as a respond. Gulf went to stimulate Mew's nipples to give Mew more pleasure. Gulf leaned carefully and kiss him passionately. "After our babies come out, i will going to fuck you really hard till you cant walk," Gulf's husky voice makes him more horny.

"I-I'm—uhhh! l-looking f-forward to it—ahhh! I-Im near! Oh god! Ohhh!,"

More moans and groans filled the room and both of them came. Mew came first in between their abdomen, followed by Gulf who came inside Mew.

After their session, Gulf let Mew rest as they had a lot of fun earlier. Surely, his baby is tired and he's right. Mew is now snoring cutely and still naked.

Gulf cleaned himself and after that, he cleaned his baby to make him comfortable and put clothes on him. It's my clothes by the way, he really loves wearing my clothes now.

After that, Gulf turn off the lights and carefully lay beside Mew. He smiled when Mew took his arm and wrap it around his body. Gulf sniff his baby's neck and place a kiss on his head before he fell asleep.

~

It was 3:00am in the morning when Gulf tapped the side of the bed. His brows furrowed as he didn't feel Mew. He open his eyes to found the side of the bed empty. He sat up and wear his slippers, he knows Mew go. This happens a lot, but not really everytime.

When Gulf got downstairs, he sighed as silently leaned on the wall in the kitchen, watching how Mew eat the whole cake by himself. He found the chocolate cake i put it the fridge.

Gulf chuckled when Mew burped after he eat the last piece of the cake. Mew startled a bit when he heard Gulf chuckled. "D-Daddy! what are you doing here?," he giggled sheepishly, acting as if he didn't devour the whole cake by himself.

"Nothing baby, just checking on you. What are you doing?," Gulf move towards him. Mew pouted as he looked at the empty box of the cake. Gulf shook his head in amusement and grab some tissue to wipe Mew's face that is covered of chocolate icing.

"Next time, you tell me is you're craving to eat something." He told him. "Understand?,"

Mew nodded like a kid. "You done? Or do you still want something?,"

Mew nodded. "I want kisses daddy,"

"Mmmm, how many kisses does my baby wants hmm?," Gulf pinch Mew's cheeks, causing the latter to giggle cutely. "Many many kisses,"

"Your wish is my command baby," Mew yelped when Gulf suddenly carried him and started peppering his whole face and neck with wet sloppy kisses.

~~~

Got bored so i wrote a new chapter for this story. But, I don't know when will be the next time that I'm going to upload another new chapter. I miss writing this story but I can't find time to write because of my school works.

Anyways, how's this chapter? let me know in the comments and meet you in the next chap i guess? Take care everyone!🤍