CHAPTER 11 - GETTING CRAZY

Gulf is leaning on the wall, he's still on his bed. He's slowly breathing fine and he think he don't need oxygen anymore, though he didn't put it back when Mew said not to took it.

And Mew, he's still sleeping. Gulf doesn't have the heart to woke him up since he really looks so tired. Tsk, i know he's secretly going out of the house at night.

Gulf is still awake till 11:00pm at night. He's at the couch with only the radiation and the moon as his light. He just want to be at peace. And if he heard footsteps, he turn his phone off and that when he'll saw Mew, wearing a black hoodie and a black shortand a basketball on his hand.

He doesn't know if Mew noticed him. Mew has been doing this since he came.

Suddenly the door open, Jason, Warren and Ria came in. Ria rushed on his side to check every parts of him. Warren also went on the other side and do the same. "Dude, you okay now?," Jason asked.

They heard Mew groaned. Gulf just glared at them for barging in without knocking. "Why are you glaring at us?," Jason asked.

"You should have knock. What if he woke up?,"

"Who cares," Ria shrugged.

"Me." Gulf said sternly. He looked at Mew, luckily he didn't woke up. He saw them looking at Mew too. "What is he doing? He looks so tired," Ria tsked.

Gulf just keep quiet and just look at Mew. He needs sleep because he's deprived of it. If he'll go out again later at night, i might walk out of the dark and follow him.

"Are you really okay now? Should i tell Nate what happened?,"

"Nate?!," Ria and Jason exclaimed at the same time and this time, Mew woke up. Gulf just tsked. "Now he woke up," he mumbled.

"What the heck is the commotion here?!," Mew rub his eyes irritatingly and looked at them.

"Dude, calm down. Sorry for disturbing your sleep," Warren said. Mew tsked and look at his phone. It's no longer playing any music. He must've finish playing all the music on his playlist. He took his earphones and put it on his pocket and so as his phone. He pushed Jason a little bit and so as Warren.

"Hey, hey!," Ria raised a brow when Mew climbed on Gulf's bed. Gulf was surprised of what Mew is doing. "Move," Mew said. Gulf moved a little bit so Mew could have a space. Mew lay on his side and started sleeping.

"Wow! I can't—,"

"Ria," Gulf looked at her. He signalled her to be quiet. Ria is confused so as the two. Did we miss something?

Gulf glance at Mew. He just smile inwardly. He doesn't care if they are here. He put a blanket to cover Mew's body. The clinic has an aircon and Mew might get cold.

"What happened?," Ria whispered to Gulf. She's really confuse right now. She know what's happening between them. Mew is bullying Gulf but her bestfriend here is not even thinking of revenging. So what's this now? Gulf let Mew sleep on his bed and even put a blanket on him.

"Nothing. He just look after me," Gulf said. Well, that's true.

"I think you two are getting along now," Jason smirk.

"I guess?," He just answered. Jason turned at Warren. "What is about Nate by the way?,"

"Did you tell him?," He asked. Warren shook his head no. "That's why I'm asking you if i should tell him or not."

"Maybe no," Gulf just said. Knowing Nate, he will surely freak out and it's impossible that his mother would call him right away because of what she learned. Nate couldn't keep his mouth shut especially when he's worried.

"Nate.. you mean your boyfriend?," Jason asked. Warren nod. "Did i told you guys he had a brother?,"

Ria gasped. "So.. Gulf.."

"Mmm," Warren nod.

"Wait, so you know my brother too? I thought it's just Warren.."

"Ofcourse! We helped our friend here to your brother you know," Jason said. He just wince when he remembered Warren is after them. Thankfully Nate came and calm their friend.

"Did it go well?," Ria asked, grinning.

"Ofcourse," Jason wink. Warren just shook his head. "But what about your dad?,"

Gulf sigh. "I don't know. He couldn't keep his mouth shut when he's worried too. He might tell it to mom and i would get an earful to her about my allergy."

"Yeah, i remembered that day.." Warren said. There's actually one time that Gulf just only touch the shrimp and his hands are starting to get red. He shouldn't touch it because that would also trigger his allergy.

When they got home, he got an earful from their mother. Warren is their to accompany Gulf so as Nate. And it actually last for like a week. She kept telling Gulf to be careful and stuff like that.

"Well I'm kinda okay now so it's okay if just don't tell them. Knowing my mom he might go here and check me."

Warren just chuckled. "Mother's love,"

"Yeah," the two agreed.

After sometime the bell rang. They had 30 minutes break this after and they still have two more class to attend. "We'll go now! Tell me if he do something to you," Ria whispered the last part.

"We'll comeback later," then they went out.

"So Nate is your brother?," He turned at Mew. So he's awake..

"Mmm," he nod. "You can sleep, they comeback later,"

"Nah, I'm okay now." Mew stood up and went back to sit near the cabinet.

"You sure?," Gulf asked. Mew just nod.

"So.. what are you feeling now?," Mew asked after sometime.

"What do you think?,"

Mew just looked at him, deadpanned. "Just tell me,"

"I told you earlier, I'm kinda okay. You can leave if you want,"

Mew just stared at him. Gulf is actually letting him to leave but why he's whole system is telling him to stay until Gulf is finally okay. Thinking of leaving is easy but when he's going to do it, all he could do is just stare at the door. He can't leave.

Because if he did, he might get worried again and surely he'll comeback again here, inside the clinic.

He can't help but to halre at Gulf.

What are you doing to me you idiot?!

~

Nothing Mew, Gulf is doing nothing 😆

Anyways, let me know what you think in the comments. Sorry if it's lame😊