CHAPTER 3 - OTW

Mew's

Morning came the three boys grunted when they settled themselves inside the van. Last night was chaotic.

FLASHBACK

After the guy walked away, Mew sat back on his slippers. He waited there for a couple of minutes and finally, Jason came back.

"What with the frown?," He asked. Mew just mouthed a bad word and he just shook his head. He knows that there's something happened when he's away.

"Why took you so long?," Mew asked, opening his phone. Jason took off his slippers and sat beside him. "I checked on them and i think they made such a very big progress," Jason grinned.

"What is it?," Mew asked, he's also intrigued to know.

"I saw our friend dragging him to somewhere I don't know." Jason just said. "Having their time together~," he said in a sing song voice.

Mew just shook his head. "Just don't mind them. Let's play,"

They started playing and they enjoyed it, not when they hear Warren calling their names. They both looked at each other and gulped. They're dead.

They are about to stood up but Warren is already infront of them. "B-Bro! Ha!Ha! W-What are you doing here?," Jason startled.

Warren shook his head and crossed his arms. Nate is beside him, calming him down. "Because this is my resort."

"Hehe, m-maybe we should go?," Mew said, wanting to get out off here to save his ass.

"Why bro?," Warren looked at him, he smiled, scaring the shit out of them two. Nate who's beside the guy, smacked his head making Warren groan. "Don't scare them like that. I thought we're here to say thank you to them?," Nate said, more like reminding him the real purpose why they're here.

Nate tsked and push his boyfriend a little. Yeah, they became boyfriend and they're taking things slow. "I'm so so for the behalf of my uh.. b-boyfriend. And we are both t-thankful for your effort for the both of us," A shade of pink was tinted on Nate's cheeks while saying those, especially the word boyfriend. He still can't believe that he had a boyfriend now.

On the other hand, Mew and Jason was grinning because finally, Warren confess his feelings for the guy. "We're happy for the both of you," Mew said genuinely. Jason nodded in agreement.

After that, they went back to the party and have fun not knowing what will happen tomorrow. Coz they don't care.

~

Right now, they are on there way home. And the three of them is having a hang over. Which is slowly disappearing because they already take medicine.

Warren is the one driving the car, Mew is on the backseat and Jason is on the passenger seat. Mew is busy scrolling through his social media account, and he's shy to admit that he's trying to search for that guy through the social media. Even though he's clearly aware that he don't know the guy's name, and he didn't saw his face clearly.

Feeling annoyed, Mew just plugged his earphones on his phone and listen to some music. He pull the window down and rested his head on the side, watching what's happening outside.

Then his thoughts suddenly diverted to that guy. It's just that, he find him interesting and he wants to know more about him. Is he a staff there too? Is he on vacation? Did they live near the resort? That's only some of the thoughts that is running in Mew's head. He wanted to ask Warren about the guy but he opt not to. Knowing him, Mew knows he would definitely tease him. But he just find him interesting, that's all.

He just sigh and slowly closed his eyes but after some time, he grunted when someone throw something on him. He open his eyes and it was a crumpled paper. He took it and brought his body closer to the back of Jason's seat and put the paper on his mouth, and he let himself fall on his seat. Warren just shook his head. He know that not long from now, they will start bickering.

"What the fuck?!," Jason exclaimed and kneed on his seat, looking back at Mew. He throw the paper and it hit Mew's forehead. He giggled but Mew immediately throw the paper back on him. It's Mew's turn to giggle now.

"Oh, so this is what you like huh?," Jason scoffed, he transfer beside Mew and they started wrestling each other. Wareen didn't mind, he's in the very good mood today. And he just let the two on the back.

When they passed through the drive thru, Warren ordered some foods, drinks and icecream for them and the two aren't done yet.

Warren tsked and when he's now far from the drive thru, he purposely step on the break, startling the two. When he looked at them on the mirror, he saw them hugging each other for there lives and he burts into fist laugh, but it turns into coughs when the two playfully choked him.

"Really Warren? Really?," Jason sarcastically smiled.

"I thought we're going to die," Mew said playfully tightening his grip on Warren's neck.

"L-Let go! C-Can't b-b-breath!," He's squeaked. The two decided to let go and he immediately inhale for some air.

"Oh, ice cream, thanks bud." Mew happily said when he saw the ice cream that Warren ordered. Jason took his ice cream too. He get two Burgers and two large fries and gave Mew the other one. Warren just shook his head. He's so done.

~

When Warren parked his car on the garage, the three of them climbed off the car and went out of the house. They bid there goodbyes to each other even though there house is just maybe 2 centimeters away with each other. Mew's house is only infront and Jason's house is just on the next wall.

Mew went inside his house. The sweet aroma of chocolate cookies hit his nostrils he went to there kitchen and he saw his two sisters there. Jom placed the tray full of new baked cookies on the table and Alexia immediately get a plate. She got one cookies but because it's hot she immediately put it down and bit his index finger.

"Don't need to be in a rush, look it's a lot," Jom said to their little sister. Mew walked near them and he put three cookies on the plate that Alexia get. He blow airs on his finger when he's done.

"How's the trip brother?," Alexia asked. "It's good," he beamed and took the plate with him. "Thanks for the cookies," he said and rushed to his room. Before he closed the door, he heard Alexia complaining about the plate.

He settled the cookies on his study table. He took of his shoes and change into his comfortable clothes; tank top, and shorts. Then he starts digging in.

The cookies are so good so he take time eating it.

~

Let me know in the comments about what you think in this chap😊❤️