CHAPTER 46 - TRUTH OR DARE

Days passed like a blur and it's been 4 days since that intercourse happened. And a week from now, the class will start again and they decided to come home three days before the class resume.

Right now, Mew is laying on top of Gulf as they're staying in Gulf's house. They came here at 8:00am because Gulf's mother prepared a breakfast for them and Jason is actually thankful for that because he doesn't need to cook every morning for his two lovesick friends.

It's now 9:30am.

Gulf caressed Mew's hair, causing Mew to rest his chin on his chest and his lips made a pout. "Daddy," he called him. Mew calls him that most of the time now and he's getting used to it.

"Yes?," Gulf asked.

"How many kids do you want in the future?," Mew asked him cutely.

"Hmmm," that actually made Gulf think for a while. "I think 4 is enough," he said to him. "Two boys and two girls," he added. Mew nodded at his answer. "How about you baby? Since you'll be the one who'll carry them in your womb for nine months, so i let you decide." He said and pinch his cheek lightly. Pregnancy is not easy so Gulf really promise that if ever Mew will get pregnant, he'll do everything for him.

"I want 10," Mew said and didn't even think for a while. Gulf looked at him dumbfounded, causing Mew to laugh. "You look so shock," he stated as he still keeps laughing. Gulf just stared at him like he lost his head. Mew lightly poke his cheek.

"A-Are you serious about that baby?," Gulf asked. He starts thinking of them having ten kids. It's fun to think of it but it's also chaotic. Having one kid is already a big responsibility, what else if they had ten.

"No." Mew pouted. "I just want eight. That's all,"

"Baby that's a lot," Gulf just said, still shock at his baby's answer.

"Yes, so you won't think of going somewhere else after work because you have 8 kids waiting for you," Mew fired at him as he looked at him with a tiny glare.

Gulf sighed and planted a kiss on Mew's lips. "I'll never do it, whatever is that running inside your cute head," he said with assurance and kiss his lips again.

"Ofcourse, i know that. Just trying to threaten you," Mew smiled sweetly. Gulf just chuckled and kiss his forehead.

~

They're now on their way back to the modern cabin. Once the got inside, both of them sat on the sofa. Mew immediately hug Gulf's body making Gulf smile as he hug him back too.

"Now what are we gonna do?," Gulf asked.

"Clearly not making love," Mew said making him pout and Mew saw it. "I still feel sore okay?,"

Gulf jusy nodded and kiss him again. "Okay, so what are we gonna do?," Gulf asked.

Mew suddenly smirk when an idea came in his mind. "Let's play a game,"

"What game?," Gulf squint his eyes. Mew just gave him a look as he just grin. "We play truth or dare,"

"Hmmm," Gulf nodded. "You ask me first,"

"Okay!," Mew chortle. He face him and he crossed his legs. "Truth or dare,"

Gulf think of it for a while. If he'll choose truth, ofcourse he needs to tell Mew the truth. And if it's dare, then he had to do what Mew tell him. So he choose the second one. "I'll go with dare,"

"Dare huh?," Mew raised a brow. "Okay since you choose dare.." Mew looked at him intently. "I dare you to.." Mew point his lips.

Gulf let out a chuckle. "Easy," he snickered and immediately claimed Mew's lips. After sometime, they pulled away as they catch their breaths.

"Okay now you ask," Mew said as he lay on the sofa and catch his breath. "Truth or dare baby?," Gulf asked him.

"I'll go with truth," Mew said. He don't trust what Gulf will tell him to do if he choose dare.

"Who's your first kiss?," Gulf asked making Mew paused for a while. He didn't expect that question. But since it's already in the past, Mew answered with full honesty.

"My girl classmate," Mew said. He already forgot the name. "Who's she?," Gulf asked in a firm voice.

"I already forgot. But she's my classmate when i was still in second year college," Mew told him. Seeing Gulf now, he doesn't looks so happy.

Mew just chuckled as he shook his head. "You asked me about that and then you'll get mad?,"

Gulf just pouted and look away. He don't even know why he's feeling like this. Mew was right, he asked about that and now he feels jealous.

"Come on, it's in the past now. I love you," Mew said those three words. A smile threatened to come out so he just bit his lower lip. Mew just shook his head seeing him, stopping himself to smile. "Truth or dare?," Mew asked him.

"Truth," he said. But he kinda regret it when Mew's eyes narrowed on him and his looks are deadly. "Since you ask me who's my first kiss, I'll ask you the same question." Mew gave him a tiny glare. "Who's your first kiss,"

Gulf held bith of his hands. "Baby I'll answer that but please calm down first,"

Mew flashed an innocent smile, as if he's not thinking of anything brutal in his mind. "I am calm. Now tell me,"

"Elyse, she's my first kiss,"

"Mmm," Mew nodded.

"You won't do anything to her right? She's already gone baby,"

"Ofcourse," Mew nodded, remembering what he did. "I hope she already get it now, that she shouldn't mess with me," Seeing and hearing Mew's threat, Gulf just shook his head inwardly. He just find his baby hot.

"Okay, I'll go with truth again," Mew immediately asked. Gulf still didn't ask him. But since he already chose, Gulf already ask him a question. "Did you used to play before?,"

"Play?," Mew asked, he don't get it.

"Playing others feelings or collecting girls.." Gulf blabbered.

"Oh," Mew mumbled. "I... Uh..." He looked away when Gulf is looking at him intently.

"Did you?? What??," Gulf asked. Mew sheepishly laugh and starts peppering his cheeks with kisses. "Well, it's really nit like that. I mean i had girlfriends before," Gulf's eyes widened with the new information.

"Girlfriends. That many?," Gulf couldn't help but to ask. Mew sheepishly nodded. "Some are serious, most are not,"

Gulf just tsked and took a deep breath. I hate this game now.

"Daddy, don't be mad please? It's in the past now," Mew said and kiss his cheeks.

Gulf sighed. "It's okay, ask me now," he tried to smile.

"Okay, truth or dare?," Mew asked. He's now sitting on Gulf's lap and he can feel Gulf's arousal.

"Dare," Gulf suddenly answered without thinking.

And it makes Mew smirk evilly. "I dare you.." he brought his face near his ear. "To strip me off and fuck me til i pass out."

Gulf gulped. "Don't test me baby," he said dangerously. He know that Mew can feel his hardness but he just cursed inwardly when Mew starts to grind on top of him. "Come on daddy, i dare you to do it." Mew said smirking as he keeps on grinding on top of him.

And he just grin when Gulf gave in and followed the dare.

~

Just a lame one. We're getting near to the end, everyone 😄

Anyways how was it? Let me know in the comments! Meet you in the next chapter! Take care!❤️