CHAPTER 13 - BLUSH

It's already lunch time. Gulf, Jom and Alexia are on the living room, watching tv.

Mew is upstairs, inside his room. Lying on his bed while clutching his stomach, while rolling. This is the pain that he has to endure every freaking month. Only his family, Jason and Warren know about this. Those two are so nosy that they knew about it. Mew was so embarrassed that time that he thought of ignoring them. He knew that after they know it, they would stop be friends with him. But he was wrong. Those two even help him when they saw him in pain.

Mew doesn't know what to feel that time. Because he always thinks that if someone will know about his condition, surely no one would like to hang out with him anymore.

Mew could still remember every word that those two said. "You should have tell us so we could help you," Jason told him. Warren agreed. "And tell us if you have 'it' so you can rest."

Mew just pouted. He's now laying on his stomach. His hands and underneath, lightly hitting his stomach. Why do i have to experience this? I'm a man!

This started when he was 12. It was Jom who see a blood on his butt because he was wearing a light colored short back then. Mew thought Jom was kidding but his parents saw it to before him. Immediately, his parents bring him to the hospital. "The menstrual cycle of your son has started," the doctor said and to say that they're shock was an understatement. The doctor explained Mew's condition. He has a female reproductive system inside of him, he can get pregnant and he'll have menstruation's like other women. Mew heared it all and since that, he already feels that he's different. That he's not normal.

Well, until now he still think of that.

After changing pads, Mew go out and went to the kitchen to get chocolate. It's actually his reason earlier why he went out of his room but then he found his sister telling Gulf about what happened in the past. Mew couldn't srop himself to burst out. And since he's in a bad mood already than he is, instead of chocolate he took coke. Mew wants to stay to the kitchen for a while but Gulf is being an annoying bastard so he just went back to his room.

Now he's going to the kitchen again. He needs chocolates. I need my chocolates!

When he got downstairs, he saw them talking and laughing about something he doesn't want to know. "Mew," Gulf called. But he just ignore him and went straight to the kitchen. He can sense that he's following him so he stopped and turn at him. He found Gulf on his back, following him. "Why can't you just stay there?!," He asked.

"Can't i follow you?," He said. And Mew just took a deep breath. A little half of him wants to be calm but the other big half is he wants to punch this man's gut. He's annoyed by his presence!

"Would you die if you won't follow me?!,"

Gulf just stared at Mew. He doesn't know why he's so mad at him. He even didn't do anything. "Did i do something wrong?,"

"I don't know!," Mew dashed inside the kitchen and went to the fridge to get chocolates. He doesn't know how many but he wants it. And he'll have it.

Gulf saw Mew just getting and keep getting chocolates from the fridge. Gulf is worried because that's a lot of sweets. He went near him and get some of his chocolates. Mew glared at him. "To much sweet is bad," Gulf said softly and was about to put back those chocolates that he get from Mew inside the ref when he heard him sniffing. Gulf is so confuse why but he wants to smack himself too. It's obvious that he's the reason behind it.

"Mew—," He stopped talking when Mew pushed him and throw the chocolates at him. "Mew—,"

"Leave me alone!," Mew yelled. Jom and Alexia heard it but they know what day it is today and it will do nothing if they'll stop him. He'll be mad more.