CHAPTER 45 - NAUGHTY BABY🔞

WARNING: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Gulf just keeps following Mew as they're walking while holding hands together. Gulf just shook his head to see a modern beach cabin. And it had a second floor.

Once the got inside, Gulf didn't waste anytime and carry Mew in a bridal style. "Excited aren't we?," Mew giggled.

Gulf nodded because that's true. "Where's your room?,"

"Upstairs," Mew said so Gulf immediately went upstairs. Mew immediately pointed the room so Gulf went inside and throw Mew on the bed. Mew let out a groan when his back hit on the matress. Gulf closed the door and he heard a 'tick' sound, meaning that Gulf locked the door.

Mew's heart is racing so fast, because he is excited and really looking forward to what will happen. Gulf's eyes darted on him and he can see lust and desire in them.
Mew knows that his hot and horny boyfriend's patience is barely hanging.

So without hesitation, Mew took off his clothes and walk towards Gulf. He just groaned when Gulf wrapped his hand around his waist and pin him on the wall. "What are you gonna do now daddy?," Mew asked, grinning.

Gulf smirk. "You wanna know?,"

"Yes please," Mew said in his tiny voice so Gulf brought his face near Mew. "Daddy will going to fuck you. Hard, rough and deep until you pass out,"

Mew let out a chuckle because of excitement. "I want that," He said and capture Gulf's lips. Gulf let go of his hand as it slowly went down on his waist. Mew's arms are wrapped on his nape and pulling him closer to deepen their kiss. Gulf is dominating him and Mew didn't do anything and just submit himself. After sometime, Mew pushed Gulf on the sofa.

Gulf smirked and Mew's back arched and he couldn't help but to moan softly when Gulf took his nipple on his warm mouth and started rubbing the tip of his cock. He's fully naked so Gulf have all the access to his body.

Mew started to moan loudly and shamelessly when Gulf starts to pump him, and his moves slowly became faster. "Oh god! Ahh! Daddy! Ohh!,"

Mew held on Gulf's arm tight as his head roll back, feeling his orgasm slowly building inside on him.

"Hmpff," he whimpered when Gulf's other finger rub his hole. "P-Put it in! In!," Mew commanded. His mind is on a puddle because the pleasure he's feeling right now.

"We don't have lube baby," Gulf said, his breathing heavily. Mew's looks so hot and sexy.

Mew stood up and immediately get something on the drawer. Gulf looked at Mew's delicate ass. I should have a piece of that ass.

After sometime, Mew came back with a lotion on his hand. Gulf just shook his head when his baby took off his lower clothes. "Maybe it's you who's excited," Gulf said.

Mew smirked. "We both are,"

When he successfully took of Gulf's lower clothes. He pumped lotion on his cock and rub it all over his huge cock. Gulf doesn't need to prepare him as he's still felt loose because of their interaction earlier.

Mew held on Gulf's shoulder and he felt Gulf's hand on his waist. "Grind that tight ass of yours baby,"

"Gladly daddy," Mew said, smiling seductively while bitting his lower lip.

Slowly, he held Gulf's shaft and slowly guide it inside him. "Ohhh!," Mew let out a moan because of hiw big it is. Until now he's still thinking how this monster fit inside of him.

"Fuck!," Gylf groaned when Mew started moving.

"Shit! Ahh! Hmm! Ahh! Ohh! So big! Ahhh!," Mew moaned.