(B.2) CHAPTER 32 - ANXIOUS BABY

It's been how many months already since Mew started his pregnancy, and now they only need to wait for one more month, and finally they will going to have their own family.

"I can't wait to see you babies," Gulf kiss Mew's bump. He's lying on the bed, as they're now going to bed. Mew can see the excitement in Gulf's eyes and as much as he's excited just like his husband, he can't also help his nervousness slowly eating his system.

Gulf looked at him and he noticed that he looked so tense. Gulf caressed his cheek and Mew immediately leaned in to his touch. "Is something wrong baby?," Gulf asked.

Mew smiled tightly as he shook his head. "It's nothing."

"Mew." Mew looked away. He knows that he couldn't lie to his husband, even if he try, he still wouldn't do it successfully. Mew bit his lower lip as he reluctantly look at his husband. "I'm scared, i feel so nervous."

"Why? I mean we're finally going to see our sons baby,"

"I know," Mew sighed. "But I can't help it love," Mew is getting emotional, Gulf can feel it.
"What if i didn't make it right?,"

"Baby-,"

"What if something happened?,"

"No, Baby-,"

"What if i didn't-,"

"Baby," Mew cupped his cheek and make him look at him. "Look at me and listen okay?," Mew nodded absentmindedly. "You're going to make it, you guys will going to make it. Don't overthink to much okay? Nothing bad will happen to you or to our babies," Gulf assured him. Those words eased his worries a bit but he still couldn't help it.

Just like what Gulf said, he tried to ignore those negative thoughts in his mind. Ofcourse he wouldn't let something bad would happen to them, he'll make sure that they will make it.

"Now let's go to sleep hmm?,"

"Okay, Goodnight love." Gulf bent down to kiss Mew on the lips.

"Goodnight baby,"

~

It's Sunday and the room for the twins is going pretty well, it's near to finish and they can't wait to see the final result. Well, the interior designer said that they only need to paint the walls and some furnitures, then they're done. But they checked the room first before they proceed to paint the walls and start putting the furnitures and it was great.

Sure, Mew will still feel jealous but Gulf always give his wife the assurance that he need. He won't get tired of it as he knows that it will give him a peace of mind. He always ask him everyday as Mew would sometimes get anxious or insecure about his body because he said that pregnancy makes him fat like a football, just like now.

"Baby listen okay? I will never get tired of you, or even thinking of leaving you. Just think how am i going to function well if you're not with me anymore,"

"Why? Am i just a tool to you?," Mew sobbed, he hid himself under the duvet as he cried.

Gulf internally facepalmed. Oh god. Gulf the duvet off of Mew and scoop him to settle him on his lap.

"No, what i mean is you're the main reaosn why i wanna live in this world," Gulf kissed his softly on the lips before wiping his tears. "And these little kiddos growing inside of you is already an enough evidence or maybe reason, that i wouldn't leave you,"

"Really?," Mew sniffed, pouting.

"Ofcourse," Gulf answered and kiss the tip of his nose. "I love you so much and I won't get tired of saying it to you everyday,"

Mew looked away, blushing. "W-Well, you always tell that to me everyday,"

"See?," Gulf smiled. "We'll grow old together. I won't leave you and i will only spend my life with you and our 8 kids," Gulf winced but also chuckled afterwards when Mew pinched the side of his stomach. "What? You told me you want 7 or 8 kids before remember?,"

"What if you try how it feels like to get pregnant huh?," Mew huffed.

"Yeah, what did i say?," Gulf sheepishly smiled and kiss his shoulder. Mew was glaraing at him but then he just sighed. "I'm sorry, im just getting anxious and insecure again,"

"Mmm, don't say sorry. We can't really control what we feel sometimes and besides, it's not your fault for feeling something like that,"

Mew pouted, fidgeting with his fingers. "I know, but i might annoyed you if I'm being like this all the time."

"I'll be more annoyed if you don't feel me how you feel," Gulf sternly said. Mew just leaned closer to him, making him smile.

"So? What now?," Gulf aksed after sometime.

"What?,"

"Should we still continue packing the babies stuffs?,"

"Yeah," Mew gentle went down from Gulf's lap and sat on the bed. They're already readying everything like baby clothes and other stuffs that the baby needs. Gulf is also helping him so they will immediately get finished.

They still have few more weeks as of the moment but as per Mew's request, they started packing a little bit early and Gulf didn't see any problemss with that. He always believes that mother's knows best.

Aftet they finished, they went to the kitchen to have a scrumptious lunch and Mew eat a lot as usual. Then Gulf made Mew some popcorn as they decided to watch again another movie. Since they started that movie date like last last week, Mew would mostly spend some of his time finishing a new movie. And yes, those movies are for kids.

While Mew is watching Moana, Gulf is near his feet, massaging it as he's having some mild leg cramp.

"Seems like someone is healing his inner child hmm?,"

Mew looked at him and smiled cheekily. "Well, I didn't get the chance to watch some kids movie when i was a kid. I'm always reading that time so yeah," he gigled afterwards.

"Mmm, now i remember those who bully you again," Gulf growled. Mew just shook his head and pinch his cheek. "It's already in the past love, I'm sure karma already get them."

"Or maybe I'm their karma," Gulf grinned.

"I swear, i will kick your ass if you fight with those bastards."

"Tss, it's nothing besides they will not even try to hurt me. I mean, how if they're already lying on the ground,"

"I'm serious Gulf. I'm sure our couch misses you too."

"Yeah, but on the second thought, maybe I'll just let them because it's already in the past," Gulf acted as if he thought something so amazing.

"I just said that," Mew said flatly. He just shook his head, incredulously as Gulf chuckled and hugged him.

"Be thankful that i love you," Mew rolled his eyes.

Gulf smiled handsomely and kissed him on the lips. "Ofcourse, and i love you more,"

Mew just tsked but he couldn't help but to smile.

I could say that i really won for having this guy, loving me unconditionally.

~

How was it? Let me know what you think in the comments! See you in the next chapter everyone! Take care❤️🙌