(BOOK 2) CH 04 - BABY MEW

Mew and Gulf are now outside their house. As a good husband, Gulf accompany Mew who wants to take a walk. They will walk from their house to the court, then they will back to their house again.

"When can we have our own house?," Mew mumbled but Gulf hear it. Gulf just simply smile, their house is still under construction. It's still not done and ofcourse, Gulf use his money for that. And Mew don't have any idea about it. Gulf kiss the back of his hand and stare at him lovingly. "Soon baby,"

Now Mew looks excited, but it's turns to pout. "But i can't see Mom and Dad and my sisters anymore," He said sadly.

"They can visit us or we can visit them," Gulf told him. Mew is now smiling as they're continue to take a walk. When they came back to the house, he saw Jason and Warren standing while their hands are on their waist.

Once they saw him, they waved at him. "Oho! Why this looks like you're 5 months pregnant?," It's true because Mew's bump is kinda big than the normal. And he's near 4 months.

Mew just hit his arm, causing him to wince in pain. "You became violent too," Jason added. "Yeah! If you keep talking about my bump," Gulf and Warren just sigh. "Calm down baby," Gulf rub his back.

Jason groaned when Warren hit his back. "Our friend here is pregnant so don't stress him out," Jason sheepishly smile at him. "Sorry,"

Mew just sighed. "What about you?,"

His brows furrowed. "What about me?,"

"Who's that guys standing outside your house last time?," It's been two days since that happened. Jason looks irritated now. "That guy is a son of a bitch,"

"Yeah, cause he broke your heart,"

"Warren!," Jason yelled at him. Warren raised his hand in defeat.

"So he broke your heart? Since when?," Mew asked confusingly.

"They met after our graduation," Warren said. If glares could kill, Warren would be dead by now.

It's near 2 months since they graduated. "Did you start dating already?," Mew asked again. Jason didn't answer and when he look at Warren, he nods. "I told you they met after the graduation. And they decided to date on that day,"

Mew blink his eyes enumerate times before he turned at Jason who looks frustrated right now. "I know, it's a wrong move okay?,"

"Well.. it's your life but, why did you broke up? Did your relationship didn't go well?," Gulf can hear curiosity in Mew's voice everytime he asked.

Jason sighed. "Let's just say that... I'm still not sure about this,"

"Because you just don't want to admit that you already love him."

"I do know that i love him," Jason rolled his eyes. Ofcourse he knows that, he can even feel it. "But maybe he don't feel the same way,"

Gulf tsked and shook his head. "Try to ask him. He might answer you,"

Jason scoffed. "As if he—," he was cut off when a car stops infront of them. And Jason was fast to react because he immediately hide behind him and Gulf. He also pulled Warren so he won't see him.

As the guys went out of the car, Mew can't help but to look at the guys from head to toe. Gulf saw it so he cover Mew's eyes, earning a whine from his baby. "Love! I can't see!," Mew whines. Gulf just tsked and he take off his hand. "He's handsome right?," Warren said.

Mew nods in agreement. "Yes, but my husband is more handsome," Mew said confidently and held on Gulf's arm and rest his head on his shoulder.

"Sweet," the guys said. Gulf just raised a brow at him. He stood up and insert hus hand on his pants. "Come out now Jason," Mew and Warren just shook their head when they felt Jason shook his head. "Tell him to leave," Jason whispered.

But Warren just smirked. "Oh, he's here mister," he moved on the other side, revealing half on Jason's body. Before Jason could run, a pair of strong arms lifted him up like a sack of rice. "Thanks," The guy said.

"Fuck you Calyx! Put me down!," They saw Jason punching that Calyx's back but he seems don't mind and settle Jason inside his car. Jason himself pull down the door and his eyes are throwing daggers at them making them chuckle. Their friend didn't do anything to get out of the car until they left.

"He said he's not a softy but look at it, he didn't do anything to escape," Warren sighed.

"Well, that Calyx guys looks nice. He shouldn't hurt our friend," Mew said.

They talk more about it when Fatima called them to eat breakfast. But Warren decline because he said he already eat his breakfast.

Once Mew and Gulf got inside the house, Mew's mouth watered seeing the food infront of him. And it's good because he's stomach didn't churned up.

After eating breakfast, Mew and Gulf went inside their room. Mew felt sticky so he decided to take a bath, but when his husband joined him, he knows it wouldn't just be a normal bath which he prefers. Well, they always do this everytime they take a bath.

After they take a bath, Mew felt so tired so Gulf was the one who put his clothes on and they decided to watch a movie. While Gulf is setting up everything, Mew is just randomly speaking out his thoughts.

"Honey, i think my breast is growing up everyday," he pouted as he looks at him inside his shirt. "They look like melons,"

"Baby, I'm getting hard so stop talking about your breast please," Mew chuckled as he saw Gulf reigning himself. "I'm also getting fat," Mew pouted.

Gulf is already done setting up the movie so he sat beside Mew. "No you're not."

"Uhuh?," Mew raised a brow. The movie is already starting.

"Mmm," Gulf nods his head. "You're beautiful, and glowing," Gulf cooed at his cuteness when Mew's cheeks turned pink. Mew rested hus head ok his shoulder as Gulf carefully hug Mew.

And Gulf wasn't shock when he heard Mew sobbing even though there is no sad scene. This always happened and everytime he'll ask Mew if he wants him to stop the movie, Mew will decline and will keep watching.

~~~

How was it? Let me know what you think in the comments! Meet you in the next chapter guys! Take care!😊❤️