CHAPTER 44 - MOMENTS WITH YOU

After that hot and steamy session inside the bathroom, Gulf help Mew bath and Mew just let him because he kinda felt tired.

After sometime, Gulf also helped Mew get dressed. Mew is now wearing a sleeveless shirt and a grey shorts. They're on Mew's bed and Mew is on top of Gulf while Gulf is hugging his waist while stroking his hair.

They did it a couple of times and Gulf wouldn't be shock if he'll just woke up with a good news, saying the Mew is pregnant.

"Baby," he called him.

"Yes?," Mew croaked out.

"Are you really sure about this?," Gulf asked. Mew looked at with with a soft expression. He cupped Gulf's cheeks and slightly pinch them. "As if i can back out, it already happened,"

"So if—,"

"But," Mew cut him off. "But if we'll turn back the time.." Mew sighed and gabe him a peck. "I will still do what i did,"

"Mmm," Gulf nodded with a smile. "I'm worried because maybe you're not ready yet," Mew just raised a brow.

"You think?,"

"Mmm," Gulf nodded again. "I know you have a dream that you want to reach first," Gulf just said. Mew looked at him seriously but after sometime, he smiled lovingly

"But my dream is to have kids with you," he giggled. Gulf just shook his head and look away as he can feel his neck and his ears getting hot. Mew chuckled seeing Gulf's red face. "You're blushing,"

Gulf groaned and flipped them over. Gulf is now on top of Mew. "You're really so cute," he kissed his cheeks and Mew just chuckled as Gulf sniff his neck and pepper him with kisses on his face.

But for the second time this day, they got interrupted by a knock and also the same person. "Sorry for disturbing but lunch is ready," Jason said, holding a bag with a lot of food. Followed by Warren who carry some drinks.

Gulf and Mew immediately stood up and went to the mini kitchen. Jason prepare everything and Warren is preparing the drinks. After sometime, Nate came in with some plastic utensils and paper plate.

Mew's mouth watered seeing a bucket of chicken and seafood. "Let's go wash our hands baby," Mew nodded and follow Gulf as they went on the sink and wash their hands together. After sometime, they came back and they sat beside each other.

"Where did you get this?," Mew asked as he starts scooping rice on his plate.

"Baby, that's a lot," Gulf commented. Mew just shrugged.

"We took it from the kitchen," Warren said. Nate just shook his head at him. "He should be thankful that his parents owns this resort because the foods are also free for him,"

"Yeah, and he took a lot," Mew added. They just nodded at him. After a couple of seconds, they started eating.

"Can you hand me the seafood?," Mew asked. Jason push the seafood to his direction but he's lazy to reach it. But when Gulf was about to do it, he immediately reached for it to stop Gulf.

"Don't do that!," Mew spatted.

"What?," Gulf asked. "You said you want seafood, I'll just going to get you one,"

"And your allergy will react?," Mew raised a brow.

Jason looked at him incredulously. "He'll just going to touch it, not to eat it,"

Mew just glared at him. "He's not even allowed to touch it,"

Nate nodded. "Yup. His allergy will also react,"