CHAPTER 43 - SNEAKY🔞

Gulf is not wearing anything and Mew can see his huge cock standing proudly. "B-But love—," Mew was cut off when Gulf attacked his lips and kiss him sensually. Mew immediately answered the kiss and he pull Gulf's nape to deepen the kiss.

Gulf starts bitting and nibble his lower lip. Mew pulled away adter he remembered something. "W-We should stop,"

"Why?," Gulf asked.

Mew just sighed. "We're in your parents house Gulf!," He said in a whisper.

"But what if we're not.." Gulf smirked. "You'll allow me to.. do you?," Gf whispered the last part on his ear.

Would i let him? Mew just shook his head when he rhink of that thought. As if he'll really decline.

"Gulf! Are you there? Where's Mew?," Suddenly, they heard Gulf's mom called them. Mew's eyes widened and he just slap Gulf's arm as he looked at himself. He's wet but not really.

"Your shirt!," Mew whispered, panicking.

"What?,"

Mew just tsked as he roon Gulf's shirt. "Baby—,"

"Later," Mew said firmly and he went out of the bathroom. Gulf just smirk when the door closed and he heard Mew talking to his mother.

"Oh Mew, you're here? I thought you already came bacm to your room," Natalia said.

Mew shook his head and hand her Gulf's clothes. "Here,"

"Thank you Mew," Natalia said but he noticed Mew's kinda wet shirt. A thought cam in her mind and she had a slight idea about what happened and she won't ask him about it. It's their own life and she know it's a private thing. "I'll go now. You cam stay there and wait for Gulf," she motioned Gulf's bed to him. Mew nodded even though he felt so nervous especially when he saw how Gulf's mother looked at his shirt. "I'll leave now okay?,"

"Okay mama," Mew nodded and close the door. Mew toon a deep breath and stared at the door. I'll really kill you Kanawut!

But he just sat on his bed. This room smell Gulf and he love it. He lay on the bed and hug Gulf's pillow. He can't help to inhale it. Mew just giggled and hug it more as he also starts rolling on Gulf's bed.

And that's the scene that welcome Gulf. He just shook his head in amusement when Mew had a giddy smile on his face. Gulf just let his baby on his bed as he open his closet to get his clothes. The door of his closet made a sound that it startled Mew and his suddenly felt embarrassed because their is no way that Gulf didn't see him.

He acted normal but deep inside, he's dying because of embarrassment. Gulf on the other hand, is already done taking his clothes inside his closet so he put it on the bed. Mew slowly sat up as he looked at Gulf. Gulf is naked and only the towel that is dangerously hanging on his waist is covering his lower part.

Mew gulped as his eyes landed on his cock when Gulf just take his towel on his waist without any hesitation. He looked at Mew and he saw his red flustered face.

Gulf just chuckled. "Eyes on me baby," he clapped his hand infront of Mew. Mew looked at him and he saw him grinning.

He gritted his teeth because he knows that Gulf is just teasing him! He reached for Gulf's pillow and throw it at him but Gulf immediately catch it.

"Is my baby shy?," Gulf even teased more.

"Just wear a shirt!," Mew said and cover his eyes.

Gulf's chuckled turns into laughter when he see his baby's whole face. Is so red and so as his neck and his ears.