CHAPTER 25 - WITH YOU

It is already 5:00am and Mew is already awake. Mew carefully get off the bed and also from Gulf's tight hold, like he don't want him to go or disappear.

After he finally get off, he stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and to wash his face. After he finish his business, he went out only to find Gulf still sleeping. Mew just smile a little and went out of the room, it's good because he needs to do something.

Mew went to wear a helmet and took his wallet. The reason why he bring Gulf here is to have a moment with him, only the two of them. He knows that by this time, his mother is already getting crazy thinking where they could be, if ever his parents will call them, he will not lie but he maybe won't tell where they are.

Mew hopped on his motorbike and turned it on. After sometime, he drove off and head to the convenient store. It's an hour away from where they are and he just hope that Gulf is still asleep when he came back.

Once he arrived, he took of his helmet and went inside. He immediately buy what need, which is condoms and lube. Well..

When he's on the counter the cashier is giving him a look, Mew just looked away because he can see that lady smirking. After he pay and took what he buy, he immediately hopped on his motorbike and put his helmet on. He put the key on the keyhole and twisted it to start his bike. After sometime, Mew immediately drove off.

Mew just shook his head and head back to their vacation house. Once he arrived, he parked his bike inside. Then, He climbed off when went inside. Mew sneakily went inside the room where Gulf is sleeping. He slowly open the door and he found Gulf still sleeping peacefully. Mew rook a deep breath and went to open his drawer which is just beside his bed. Mew slowly open it and he immediately put it inside when he noticed Gulf moved. He immediately closed the drawer which creates a bit loud sound, Gulf groaned and stretched his limbs. He slowly open his eyes and he saw Mew standing beside him.

Gulf just smiled. "Morning baby," he said. His voice is groggy which Mew finds so hot and manly. "G-Good morning," Mew squeaked out. Does he saw it? Mew asked to himself. But seeing Gulf right now, maybe he didn't. Mew just hope he didn't. But why am i being sneaky anyway? 

"What's running inside of your cute mind baby?," Gulf asked. He's looking at Mew who's brows is twitching and raising.

"N-Nothing!," Mew smiled and went to lay on top of him. "Did you had a good sleep?," Mew asked him. Gulf nodded and started to comb his hair. Mew smiled comfortably and just let Gulf do what he wants.

"By the way baby, i heard a sound earlier." Gulf told him. Mew panicked a bit and started laughing forcedly. "I-It's nothing." Mew said to him. Gulf's brows furrowed, Is he hiding something? "Are you sure baby?,"

"Yeah!," Mew said. "Anyways, you keep calling me baby now," Mew tried to change the topic. Gulf chuckled and just pinch Mew's cheek. "Why? Am i not allowed to call you that?,"

Mew nodded. "You can. You always say I'm a baby so, okay. I'm actually thinking of a call sign to you too," Mew pouted.

"You can call me daddy," Gulf just winced but he couldn't help but to chuckle seeing Mew's annoyed face. "I'm serious here!," He said. Gulf slowly stopped chuckling and just caressing Mew's face. "I'm just kidding. But you can call me whatever you want, I don't really mind."

"Hmm, i think I'll just call you love?," Mew said with a happy smile. 

"If that's what you want." Gulf just said. "And i also liked it, i mean I'm the love of your life," Gulf had a confident smile on his face. Mew just chuckled and went to sat beside him. He held Gulf's hand and lay on his shoulder.