(B.2) CHAPTER 25 - NEW HOME

It was Saturday and it's a usual but special day with the two because waking up beside each other is already considered as special for the lovers. Right now, they're on there way to check there new house.

"Kindly please tell me where exactly are we going?," Mew asked for the nth time while eating the food they take out from a drive thru. If not for the food, Mew would have been sulking and would not talk to Gulf all day because he he's known for not having a very long patience since he got pregnant.

"You'll soon know baby." Both said at the same time. Gulf chuckled seeing Mew's annoyed face, his cheeks are puffed and he couldn't stop his urge to pinch those cute bread cheeks. "You answering that to me for a hundred times already!," Mew spatted.

"Baby, it's a surprise," He explained. Mew just rolled his eyes. "Whatever, you're lucky i have food right now." he muttered.

"That I'm willing to buy more just so you won't sulk at me. I love you sulking because you're cute with those puffed cheeks, but not now baby,"

"Then buy me more, i only have this fries," Mew pointed at the fries at the dashboard. Gulf looked at him flatly. "Baby you have a total of two large fries and now you're eating the the medium one."

Mew pointed at his huge baby bump. "Try to get pregnant and you'll know why,"

Gulf just shook his head and decided to focus on the road, and to answer Mew's question earlier, well they're actually going to the house that he's been keeping as a secret for a while but now that it's done, and only need furniture, he decided to show it to his baby but ofcourse, Mew had know idea so it will be a surprise.

Mew on the other hand, he was eating his fries while glancing at his annoying husband from time to time. He knows that his patience had gone since he got pregnant yet he still wouldn't tell him where they're going.

I clearly understand what surprise means, but i wanna know now!

"Daddy," Mew whined. "Just please tell me?," he used his puppy eyes on him but Gulf immediately looked away. Mew smirked and keeps on whining and make sure he had his puppy eyes on. "Please? pretty please??,"

"Nope baby, stop that. I want to surprise you," Gulf told him.

Mew pouted and stop the act. "Fine, but this better be good or else you'll be sleeping in the couch,"

"But what if it's good? Better than you imagine to be exact," Gulf raised a brow as he glanced at him for a second.

Mew smiled. "Hmm,you know.."

Gulf chuckled and gave Mew a quick kiss. Mew leaned on him as he continue eating his fries but h
Mew didn't finish it as he noticed him falling asleep and they're also near to the location of there new house.

I'm sure he's going to love this.

Gulf didn't bother wake Mew up until they finally reached there destination. Gulf stopped the car and wake Mew up. "Baby wake up, we're finally here," Mew immediately opened his eyes. "Really?," Gulf nodded and this time he decided that their is no blind
fold involve. Gulf went out of the car and helped Mew so he can get out.

Mew was left in awe, staring at the house infront of him. It's a three storey modern designed house.

"Oh my fucking god! This house is beautiful!," Mew squealed in excitement. It was contagious that Gulf couldn't help but to feel it to.

"What can you about the house baby?," he asked him, curious to know about his own opinion of the house.

"This house is so beautiful and huge! I like the design and all damned," Mew looked at the house dreamily. "By the way, why are we here?,"

Gulf didn't answer, but instead he showed him the keys. Mew looked at it and an idea strike to his mind. But he's having a hard time believing it.

"I-I-uh-w-what is that?," Mew can really say that he looks so dumb infront of his husband right now.

Gulf chuckled. "Baby, it's our house."

"What?," Mew asked, almost a whisper.

"Hmmhhmm, so? wanna come to see the inside of the house?,"

"Gulf, are you for real?," Mew asked him. He's still couldn't believe that this house is their new house.

"I am for real baby, this is our house. This will be our new home and i want to live here, with you and our kids. I want us to grow old in this house until our hair turned gray and see our grandchild running inside our house, i want us to make a lot of new memories in this house and i want to start our memories with us, finally visiting here for the first time after it's done, together with your babies that's still inside your tummy," Mew chuckled at his last words. Gulf wiped the tears that Mew didn't know that's falling because of too much happiness. His husband never fails to surprise him.

"I love you so much," that's all Mew could say. "so much that it hurts,"

"I love you more baby. I'm happy that i made you happy," Gulf kissed him on the lips before he hold his hand. "Let's go inside baby, come on."

"Okay," Mew squeaked. "Oh my god, since how long you're hiding this from me huh?,"

"Since you're 2 months pregnant? i think?,"

"That long?!," Mew exclaimed and it echoed inside the house.

"Woah," he gasped once he got inside. The inside of the house is still not fully furnished. But it's very beautiful inside that he can't wait to live here with Gulf and their kids.

"You like it?," Gulf asked him.

"Are you serious? I fucking love it! I can't wait to live here with you!," Mew hugged him making Gulf smile and wrapped his arms around his baby's waist. "But there is still no furniture though,"

"That's why i brought you here, for you to chose what's the best furniture for this house."

"You're too good for me," Mew whined. He don't remember something good that he did in the past but God still gave him this man infront of him that is now his husband.

"Yup, and that's what you deserve baby, you deserve me, the same as i deserve you,"

~

Hello! It's been a while☺️
Let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments!
As of now, we're already having our Christmas break so I won't say that I'm going to update again everyday but I'll try☺️

Meet you in the next chapter everyone! Take care!❤️