(B.2) CHAPTER 29 - EX - FLINGS

It's weekend today and the weather is very nice outside, or maybe not. Mew is sitting on the sofa, eating popcorn while reading some books about motherhood. Mew requested Gulf to buy it for him and Gulf being a good b
husband, he bought just three books for now. I have a feeling that he will not finish reading it. It's because of Mew's patience against the world. He can't even wait for a few minutes whenever he's away from him. even if he's just in the other parts of the house.

Well, as for Mew, reading is not actually his thing to be honest or maybe it is but he already forgot. But right now, he's enjoying reading this book. He's learning a lot of how motherhood actually works. Based on what he reads, it's actually hard, no doubt. But Mew couldn't wait to experience it now. He's already looking forward to it.

"Did something happened while I'm in the kitchen?," Gulf asked as he sat down on the sofa beside Mew. The latter immediately leaned closer to him and rested his head on his chest.

"I just cant wait to be a mother," Mew smiled. "I can't also wait to see how will you take good care of our babies," he added.

"I guess you really learned a lot from those books huh?," Gulf asked, looking at Mew in amusement. His baby nodded like a kid. "Yup," he just nodded. After sometime, Mew felt his husband's hand slowly wrapped around his waist, slowly caressing his bump and the babies starts kicking making him wince. "They're so active lately," Gulf chuckled when he felt a strong kick.

Mew sighed. "Everytime, i couldn't even sleep sometimes because they kick a lot this past few days but it's okay. You'll gonna take care of them after they come out so i can finally sleep," Mew sighed dreamily. Oh how I'm surely gonna sleep all day.

"Ofcourse, leave it to me." Gulf winked. His wife really deserves a rest after all of this. Well he didn't mind staying up all night to look after their little munchkins. "2 and a half more months baby, I'm already excited to see them." Mew nodded with a smile. "Yeah, finally. But i know you're already excited since from the start,"

"Yeah," Gulf sheepishly said and kiss Mew's nape. They just stayed in the position for a while until a doorbell interrupt them. Mew groaned in annoying, making him shook his head. "Who is it trying to ruin our moment here?," Mew grumbled. Gulf just shook his head again as he went outside to see who was it.

Mew crossed his arms while grumbling in annoyance. He just had a moment with his husband because he stayed in the kitchen for 30 minutes and now it got interrupted. That 30 minutes feels like a year.

Suddenly, he heard some mumbling  noice outside and that noice is slowly approaching. "Hey baby, it's the interior designer for the babies room." Gulf told once he got back inside and behind him is the said interior designer.

When their eyes met, the girl looked at him with wide eyes. Shock is visible on her face and it seems like she saw a ghost. "M-Mew?,"

Mew, who don't have an idea, just raised a brow. He's still annoyed and he doesn't care if the interior designer knows him. "Y-You don't remember me?," the girl pouted. "It's me, the one that you met at the beach last summer," she smiled, looking so excited that she saw him again.

Gulf crossed his arm, looking at his baby. "You know him baby?," Mew immediately looked at him. Seeing Gulf's face, that's void of emotions, and his jaw tightening, he immediately shook his head. It's true that he didn't really remember her.

"No, i promise," Mew even raise his hand, swearing that he's telling the truth. The girl looked at him dumbfounded but then she just stayed silent because it's clearly visible than the clear sky, that these two are couples and she doesn't want to ruin other people's relationship. Though i thought Mee was straight until this.

Gulf glanced at the girl who's looking at his wife. The girl looked back at him when he noticed his stares and give him a nervous smile. "U-Uh y-yeah, just forget about it."

Gulf bit his lower lip before he sighed. "It's okay," he said and glanced at Mew. "Do you want to come with us?,"

Mew nodded and stood up slowly as Gulf helped him too. "Y-Yeah, let's go," he said. "We'll attend you to the babies room to see what you could do," he said. The girl just nodded as they motioned her to follow.

They went upstairs and Gulf was very attentive and always support Mew. Once they got on the room, she immediately examined every area and even measure it to be sure and accurate.

Just by standing for the whole minute, Mew couldn't anymore. He looked at Gulf and pouted. "Wanna sleep," he mumbled on his chest. "Okay, we'll get you to our room." Gulf carried him carefully. "I'll be back," he just told the interior designer. He didn't wait for the response and go straight to their room.

Once they got inside, Gulf carefully placed Mew on the bed. "Now re—,"

"You believe that she's one of my flings before right?," Mew suddenly asked.

Gulf looked away. "That's what she said."

"But do you believe it?,"

Gulf sighed. "You mentioned that to me before. I just wasn't expecting it that she's one of them,"

"I clearly forgot her though." Mew said. He looked at his husband, seeing his face that's void of emotions again. He couldn't tell if he's mad or not. Tears starts to brim on his eyes as he reached for Gulf's hand. "Please don't be mad?,"

Gulf sighed heavily. "I'm not mad, you mentioned it to me before and it is in the past now baby, so I'm not mad." He sat on the bed and gave him a kiss.

"Y-You sure?," Mew asked, in hus baby voice while pouting. Tears starst to fall from his eyes now. "Of course, why would i be mad hmm?," Gulf wiped his tears and kiss him fully on the lips.

"But you're not smiling," he sniffled. Gulf tsked and kiss Mew's forehead then he suddenly flashes a wide smile. "Is this okay now?," he asked while smiling widely.

Mew pouted more. "Looks fake though," he move away from him and lay on his side. "Go already and assists her."

"Baby," he sighed. "Promise I'm not—,"

"Just go please, I'm gonna sleep," he sternly said.

"Okay baby," he said and went out of the door and closed it. When Gulf went out, Mew sobbed.

He didn't kiss me before he went out!!!!

~~~

So hello everyone, i know i rarely post an update for a while now and i'm sorry for that so i hope this chap will be enough for now, i'll try to write a new chap again next time :>>>

Anyways that's it for now. Let me know what you think in this chapter in the comsec! See you in the next chapter everyone! Take care!🫶