(B.2) CHAPTER 8 - QUICKY 🔞

WARNING: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Once they're fully naked, both didn't waste anytime anymore. Mew move down and kneel infront of Gulf. Gulf's eyes are shone with lust and he know what is Mew going to do. Mew gave him his very sweet smile before taking him in inside his warm mouth. Gulf rolled his back when the tip of his cock hit Mew's throat.

His baby starts bobbing his head up and down, sucking and licking his hard length like he's really craving for it, and his hand is fondling woth his balls while the other one is also on his cock, pumping it because Mew can't take his huge cock inside his mouth.

"Oh fuck! Baby!," Gulf's breath ragged. He's moaning and groaning at the same time because of pleasure. Not that long when Mew, move his head fast. Sometimes he would gag because the tip of Gulf's cock is hitting his throat. Mew knows that Gulf is already near to cum as he's now welcoming the movement of his mouth, until Gulf held his jaw and fuck his mouth.

Few more thrust and Gulf finally came in his mouth. Damn, he came a lot. Nonetheless, he swallowed it all until the last drop before settling himself on Gulf's lap.

Gulf held his waist as Mew slowly insert Gulf's cock inside of him. "Ohhh!," He moan as he arched his back. Once Gulf's cock is fully inside of him, Mew didn't waist anytime and started moving. "Ohh! Ohh! Daddy!," Mew moaned loudly as he move up and down. Gulf is kissing his exposed neck and chest, leaving sloppy kisses, hickeys and bite marks.

"Fuck! Fuck! Faster baby!," Gulf groaned. Mew's mind is on a puddle right now. Gulf sucked on his nipple and slightly massaging his breast. "Uhmm! Ahh! Oh god! Ahh!," Mew's back is arching. He can already feel his orgasm inside of him. Same as Gulf so he starts moving his hips and welcome Mew's movement.

More groans and moans filled the car before both came. Mew, in between them and Gulf inside Mew.

Slowly, he pulled away and some of Gulf's cum is dripping out of his hole. Gulf open the small compartment and get some wipes to clean Mew and also himself. After sometime, both spray dome alcohol on their hands.

After that, Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf. They already put back their clothes. "Yes baby?," Gulf asked softly as he combed Mew's hair using his fingers.

"Let's go get my crinkles," Mew said, making him chuckle a bit. "You're not tired?," He asked. Mew nodded. "Yeah, now let's go."

Both went out the car and Mew just let Gulf when he wrapped his arms around his waist. They walk back inside the mall as if they didn't do miracle on the parking lot. Once they got inside, Mew's eyes immediately darted on the bakery.

So without wasting any time, he pulled Gulf towards the bakery as they went inside. Mew immediately went infront and told them his order. Well, aside from crinkles, he also ordered donuts and chocolate icecream cake.

"Baby, don't you think it's a lot?," He tried to ask. But his baby shook his head with a smile. "Hmm, no." If he just know that I'm actually eating for four now, including myself.

Gulf just nods his head. Mew's tummy is turning ten weeks next week and they only have 5 months more before they'll see their baby. I'm so excited to see my baby. Gulf might not be perfect but he'll try everything for Mew, and for their baby.

After getting their order, Gulf thought that Mew is already okay with it but he was wrong. When Mew saw an ice cream stall, he immediately went their and buy the biggest one.

After buying it, he asked him. "Is it all now baby? Do you still want something?,"

Mew eat his icecream first before answering. "Nah, let's go home. I'm kinda tired already."

"Okay, give me these," Mew gave him the plastic bag full of his food. He's now holding icecream as they finally went out of the mall.

Once they got back inside their car, Mew settled himself in the passenger seat and Gulf closed the door for him before turning to open the door on the driver seat and settled himself in it before closing the door. When he looked at Mew, he's already eating his crinkles. They have a lot of flavors there but Mew only choose chocolate.

He tried to look for his ice cream but when he looked at the bin, there's the cup, already empty. Gulf put the key on the ignition and was about to start the car when Mew screamed. So he immediately turned at him and he was shock to see him crying. "Baby what's wrong?," He asked worriedly.

Mew sniffed and wipe his nose before showing him his crinkles. "Daddy!!," He cried and clung on his arm.

"What? Why?," Gulf is nearly going crazy because Mew keeps on crying. Mew sat straight before pointing his crinkles. "I-It has chocolate filling,"

Gulf went dumbfounded.

"A-And it is so good! Why i just know that this kind of crinkles exist?!," Mew said, still crying over the delicious crinkle he's currently eating. He take another bite but it's not enough, so he just shove the whole crinkles in his mouth. "So good!," He screamed silently.

Mew looked at Gulf who's looks dumbfounded. "What? Do you want some?," Gulf didn't answer and just look at him. Mew pouted and crossed his arm. "Love, i know you're seeing me as your beautiful, adorably cute and sexy wife, but answer me first before i shove this in your mouth," Mew threatened.

Gulf sighed and face palmed, confusing Mew. Damn, i was all worried and turns out, he was crying over the crinkles when he discovered it has a chocolate filling.

And to answer Mew's question, he just said yes. "Okay, open your mouth. " Mew told him so Gulf open his mouth and Mew feed him the crinkles. Gulf take a bite and he smiled. "It's good."

"I know right?," Mew sighed in contentment as he took another bite. "But i would love it if it's you who did it,"

Gulf was thankful that he still didn't turn on the engine and when Mew said that, because right now, his mind is lagging.

"C-Come again baby?," He faced him.

Mew smiled, the smile that he cant resist. "Can you make some crinkles for us?," Mew asked, and use his puppy eyes to him.

I guess i don't have any choice right??

~~~

You don't have any choice Gulf😆

Anyways, let me know what you think in the comments! Meet you in the next chap everyone! Take care!❤️