CHAPTER 6 - FIRST DAY

I'm really sorry guys for the slow update :<
———

Gulf's

Today is the first day of school. Gulf is now ready but he's quite nervous. New school, new environment. He's really not the type who's outgoing or friendly, if you want to make friends with him then he'll accept it.

He went out of the room where he slept. He already took a bath and just wear a white polo shirt and a black slacks. He put his bag on the couch and went to the dining area when he heard grandma call him.

"Come, come. Sit and eat already. You'll be late," she said. Gulf nodded with a smile and take a sit. He get two loaf bread on the plate and three bacon strips. He made himself a sandwich out of it and started eating. He likes it so he made another one, and another one.

After he finish eating he drink a glass of water and went to brush his teeth. Then he went to the living room and he saw his father in his business attire. He's an architect and a lot of people mostly, high class are taking him for the job.

"Are you ready for you first day?," He asked. He's happy that his son agreed to his offer. Gulf already stopped and he won't just sit there and let him slip another chance this time. He and his wife might not be in good terms but if it's about their kids, they'll do everything for them.

"Yeah," Gulf answered unsure.

"Nervous?,"

Gulf shrugged. "Kinda,"

His dad went near him and tap his shoulder. "Maybe because you're excited?," He asked.

Gulf observe himself. Excited? Not really. He's nervous maybe because it's the first time that his mom is not by his side. Usually his mom do something to ease his nervousness. He just snorted when he remembers it. It's not in a sweet way though. If I'll tell her I'm nervous, she will over react. Maybe that cause me to be calm, i don't know it's weird.

"You miss them don't you?," His Dad asked. Gulf didn't lie and tell the truth. He nodded as an answer. "You can visit them on weekends,"

Gulf's face lit up. "Really?," His father just laugh. He saw how Gulf's face became lively again. "Ofcourse, if I'm not busy I'll accompany you. But I'll pick you up if you want to go home,"

"It's okay dad, i can just ride a bus to go home." Gulf said.

"Your mom will kill me. So, no." His dad looks scared.

Gulf can't help but to smile teasing. "Seriously dad? You still scared of mom eh?,"

His dad just snorted. "Who wouldn't be? He's like those women who live in the cave,"

Gulf chuckled. "I'll tell mom,". He just laughed when his father glared at him. He run towards the door, holding the knob and he's ready to run incase his dad would attempt to move.

"Don't you dare son."

"Come on, she might grill you but kill you? Nah,"

"You really!," Gulf laugh and run for his life. But he didn't forgot to close the door. He climbed on the roof of his father's car and when his father is getting near, he realized that it's a dumb move.

Now, it's his father turn to laugh, evilly.

"Dad, please no more. I'm gonna be late," he pleaded.

"Just promise me you won't tell your mom," his father said. Gulf just nodded but his finger on his back was crossed. His dad nod and smile. "Come down now,"

Gulf jumped down and went inside to get his bag. He saw grandma on the living room watching tv. He bend down to give her a kiss on her head. "I'm going now, grandma."