(B.2) CHAPTER 24 - JEALOUS DADDY

They're now on their way to school, with Mew with him. His baby won't let him leave without him now. Mew wants to see Gulf everyday. Those days without seeing him the entire day will be considered as hell day for Mew. I want to see him everyday. Although we see each other at night and before he go to school, it's still not enough. It's true that he's clingy with his husband and Gulf doesn't mind. He even enjoyed it especially when his baby wants attention. Especially 'that' kind of attention.

While on their way Mew just keeps singing like their is no tomorrow, vibing on the music blasting from the radio.

Gulf just watched his wife doing his own concert inside the car. He suppressed a laughed when Mew make some actions while singing, as if he really feel the song.

"Baby, i love your voice but you might have a sore throat because you sing too loud." Gulf told him after the song finished. Mew cleared his throat and looked at Gulf. "Imposible daddy," he scoffed.

Gulf just shook his head when Mew didn't listen and another song play on the radio.

When they arrived at the parking lot, that's when Mew stopped. Gulf helped him took of his seatbelt and both climbed off the car and Gulf had to helped Mew do it.

"What if I'm going to enroll as your student?," Mew asked out of nowhere. They're now on their way to Gulf's classroom and all of the students that they will walk passed on, greet them respectfully.

"Hmm, a special student perhaps?," Gulf wiggled his eyebrows.

"I think you're also implying to something special while saying those," Mew just shook his head. His husband's pervert mind is on again.

"You get it already?,"

"I've been with you for a year and a half i think? and i already know the way you think,"

"You look so proud. I love that," Gulf winked at Mew, making his wife shy.

"Stop it, where at school." But Mew just giggled silently. Ofcourse i am proud, i mean who wouldn't? My husband is so handsome.

~

It's now 7:30am and classes are now starting. As usual, Mew is at the back of the room, sitting on his folding bed with cute squishy pillows, a comfortable mattress and a soft blanket wrapped around him. This time, he will try not to fall asleep during his husband's class.

His focus is only on him, and Mew couldn't comprehend what he's saying anymore. He don't mind the people around them, all he knows is that he's focus is only on him and not on others. I feel deja vu at some point. I also feel this before at the cafeteria, when we had an eye to eye contact.

Mew suppressed a smile that is trying to escape on his lips. Gulf noticed it so he asked. "You okay baby?," the whole class teased them and that made Mew giggled. "Yes, ofcourse I'm fine. Just focus on your lesson,"

"Then don't look at me like that," Gulf noticed Mew's stare and it just makes him feel like, leaving in front and stay with his baby where he is right now. I just want to squish him and lock him inside our house. He's really cute.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door before it opened. "Good morning Mr, Traipipattanapong. Ms, Alex wants you to sign this paper, it's for the upcoming program in our school."

Just by looking at him now, Mew wants to hug him because he didn't see him for so long. "Achilles!," Mew shouted.

The man named Achilles, looked at Mew who's waving at him with a happy smile written on his face. Achilles eyes widened in shock and in happiness to see his friend. "Mew!," He forgot about Gulf and immediately run towards Mew to hug him. "Be careful please," Mew giggled. James noticed Mew's pregnant belly after he hugged him. "Y-You're.."

"Yup, i know you also know about my condition right? I'm sure Warren and Jason told you even if they didn't tell me that you also know," Mew sighed. Achilles nodded, but he's still shock.

"Yeah, i know. That's why I'm kind of protective to you too before," Remembering that, Mew chuckled. "Yeah, i remember.."

Gulf just watch his wife having a conversation with his co-teacher. They seem so close the each other that his wife is even being so touchy and so as the other one.

Gulf took a deep breath, trying not to explode any minute. The sight is just making his blood boil. If it's only the three of them, Gulf could've just punch him in the gut and took Mew away from him. But they're in school, worse infront of his students so he can't just pull out that reckless move.

He can't do violence but he can do something to stop them. Gulf cleared out his throat, enough for them to stop. I hope through that, he can also feel how much i want him gone.

"I already signed it." Gulf tried to sound formal but it really didn't turn out like that. He sounds mad and possessive, which Achilles immediately noticed. He looked at Mew before keeping a distance from him. "Good," he smiled. "I have to go Mew. Talk to you later,"

"Sure, if my possessive husband would let me," he whispered the last part. His friend chuckled while nodding. "Alright," he walked infront and took the paper from Gulf which the latter immediately give. "Thank you," and with that, he leave.

Mew chuckled inwardly, seeing his husband earlier who's trying to suppress his jealousy is really epic. Well, it wasn't his intention to make him jealous at first, it just.. happened.

Gulf was looking at him darkly and Mew just gave him his sweet and innocent smile as if he didn't do anything.

Well, i actually didn't..

~

It's already break time and all of the students went out to buy their lunch at the cafeteria. Mew is looking at Gulf as the latter is walking at him, dark aura surrounding him.

Mew gasped when Gulf suddenly captured his lips and kiss him possessively. "I hate it Mew, i fucking hate it," he said between kisses. Mew let out a soft moan as the latter nibble his lower lip and push his tongue inside his mouth. "W-What do you mean y-you hate it?," Mew asked acting innocent. Both pulled away when they run out of breath and Mew met those serious and deadly eyes. "Don't let him touch you like that again."

"Touch me?,"

"Stop acting innocent baby, you know what you did."

"Do i?," Mew licked his lower lip.

"Wait til we get home," Gulf warned him.

Mew acted scared but when Gulf turned his back, he let out a satisfied smile. I'm so gonna love it for sure.

~~~

I'm back with another update ❤️
Let me know what you think in the comments! Meet you in the chapter everyone! Take care!❤️