CHAPTER 10 - THE START

Mew don't what happened but when he knew that Gulf had an allergic reaction he took him in his arms and bring him to the clinic. He didn't mind if Gulf was heavy. He's here at the clinic waiting for Gulf to open his eyes. He represented to stay and look after Gulf. They all agreed except for Ria but she couldn't complain because they already pull her with them to attend class. The doctor said that he'll wake up after sometime as they already treated him and thankfully it's really not that severe.

Mew looked at him. He took my noodles and replace it with his even though he saw it was a seafood flavored noodles. Mew just sighed. He is still thinking of some reasons why Gulf did that. He didn't do anything good, all of it was bad. Yet, here's Gulf, lying on the soft white bed with an oxygen to help him breath, because he replaced his cup noodles with his.

"Why did you do that huh?," Mew started talking. It's only the two of them here in the clinic. And even if he talks a lot, no one would hear him. "It has seafood yet you still took it," he tsked. "What are you? A hero?,"

Mew shook his head. "I'm getting crazy. Fuck! Now I'm talking ro myself. Great. Just great," he blabber.

After sometime he took his phone. They still didn't inform Gulf's dad and only Mew could. But he just waited for Gulf to woke up.

"When will you wake up? It's not that i want to go to class but I'm getting worried you fucker,"

Yep, he's getting worried and he doesn't know why. Aside from his parents and his siblings, this is the first time he got worried to someone. It's not that he doesn't feel worried to his friends. But Gulf is not his friend so why the heck he's worried?

"Y-You can g-go i-if y-you w-want," he heard Gulf said. His eyes snapped at him. His awake!

"D-Don't move! I-I'll call—," Mew was cut when Gulf held his wrist.

"Calm down, I-I'm fine," he said. That touch send a tingling sensation to Mew.

Mew sat down and he was shock when Gulf took the oxygen. "Why did you get it?!," He asked. "It would help you to breath fucker! And why the heck did you even think of swapping our food?! Can't you see it was seafood?! Don't you think of what will—," Mew stopped talking when he saw Gulf looking at him softly like he's enjoying everything that he heard from him. "Why are you smiling like that?," He asked. Even though it somehow make him handsome.

"I can hear worries in your voice," he said.

"Worries? Who said I'm worried?," He asked, more like to himself. Yeah, why am i worried?!

"Yeah, i saw you panicking earlier," he said. Mew was shock when Gulf said that. So that means he's still awake that time?!

"Did you just fake this all?!," Mew asked. At some point, he looks silly. Because he wants to erase the worries that he is feeling right now and by saying that it's fake, maybe that would help him to stop being worried. But no. This is really happening and that sucks for him.b

"Do i look like i fake it?," Gulf asked. Mew just stayed quiet. He heard Gulf snickered. "Stop pouting. You look cute,"

"What?!," He asked. He clearly heard it but he wants Gulf to confirm that he heard it or he's just hearing things.

"What?," Gulf asked innocently. He's having fun teasing Mew.

"Say it again!," Mew demanded.

"Said what?,"

"The one you said awhile ago!,"

"Err.. the 'Do i look like i fake it?'," Gulf said.

"No!,"

"Then what?," Gulf asked.

"The one you said after that,"

"The 'What?'," Mew is getting irritated. Especially seeing Gulf's amused expression.

"Don't play shit, Gulf. Just tell me!,"

"Or you could just love me,"

"What the heck?!," Mew was about to hit Gulf when Gulf act like he's in pain. Mew gritted his teeth. Gulf held his chest and started to breath heavily.

When Gulf fell on the bed that stirred up Mew. He immediately went beside Gulf. "Tell me what's wrong," he said in his soft voice that Gulf don't know that he had. Gulf smiled at the thought of Mew being worried of him. And that made Mew hit Gulf's thighs instead. "Fuck!,"

"I told you to stop playing shit with me." Mew said and went back to his seat.

Gulf stopped his acting and he's now rubbing his thigh. "It hurts,"

"Yeah? Suits you," Mew just said making Gulf chuckled.

After sometime, silence filled them until Gulf broke the silence. "You can go now if you want. I'm kinda okay,"

"I don't want to owe you something so shut up. I'll leave when you're fully okay," Mew said and look on the other side on the room but Gulf.

"I just did it because you looks like you couldn't really take it. Though it's good," Gulf said.

"Good? How come? Is it good ending up in the clinic?," Mew is being sarcastic and Gulf know it.

"I'm still shock that you're worried of me," Gulf said, smiling.

Mew just showed him his middle finger earning a laugh at Gulf. "Why are you laughing? Do i look like a clown?,"

Gulf shook his head while chuckling. "Then what?!,"

"I-It just that.. you look cute."

"Seriously?," Mew shook his head. "You need to learn the difference between cute and handsome okay? So cute, that word is only for girls or babies, and cute kids. While handsome.. is me, okay?," Mew said.

Gulf shook his head. He doesn't know why it makes him happy by knowing that Mew is worried even though he didn't confirm it yet but still, the panick expression on his face earlier explains it all. And knowing that Mew stayed is making his heart flip. He wants to coo at Mew being cute. Though he don't know why.

"But you look like a baby right now,"

Mew stood up. "Is their a baby that has a same height like mine?,"

"No,"

"Then I'm not a baby. So stop it. Rest so you coulf be fully healed so i can get out now."

"I'm not stopping you Mew. You can go out,"

"I told you to shut up," Mew said.

"I don't want to," he said. But Mew ignored him and put his earphones on both of his ears and listen to music.

"Great." Gulf mumbled to him. He heard ehat Mew said earlier. It's tru that he lost consciousness. But when he was about to open his eyes, he heard Mew talking and he is trying his best not to open his eyes and listen to Mew.

Now, he's looking at Mew he's resting his head on the cabinet beside him, his hands are crossed and so as his legs. He is mumbling some words that he couldn't clearly hear. But after sometime, it just stop and all he can hear now, is Mew snoring softly.

And he found it cute too, ofcourse.

~

It's starting 🙈😆🥰❤️