CHAPTER 2 - LAST DAY

Mew's

After he finished eating, he put his plate on the sink and wear his slippers. I'll kick your ass! He cursed inwardly. He will get his revenge to those two for waking him up in a annoying way. His back still hurts but it's really not that serious.

He went outside and started walking near the beach. He sighed in contentment seeing the breathtaking view. The water is clear and blue and a lot of people starts to swim.

He scanned his eyes everywhere and that's when he saw the two. They are topless and they are talking to a guy. The is wearing the same uniforms of the staff here.

He started walking near them and it's too late for the two to realize that as Mew already is on there back and he both smacked their heads.  They both groaned ans gave him a glare.

Mew just smirked. "Try to do that again, i will throw you two in the sea." He threatened.

"Well, it's our last day today. We should enjoy it!," Jason rub the back of his head. Warren tsked. "It's not our fault that you're a nocturnal,"

"It's really not. But my back hurts!," He complained to the two.

"Maybe because you're old?," Warren smirked playfully. Mew looked at him flatly, not affected of what he said and showed him his middle finger.

"Oh, by the way this is Nate," Mew turned to that guy. He flashed a friendly smile. "Nate," he offer his hand for a handshake which Mew accepted. "Mew,"

"Nice to meet you,"

"Likewise," Mew shrugged with a smile.

"So we are going now," Jason said to Nate. Nate nodded in acknowledgement and they all walked, leaving him as he continue his work.

"Your friend?," Mew asked to the both of them. Jason just snickered and went to wrapped his arms around Mew's nape. "More like, his lover,"

"You piece of shit!," Warren hissed and took off his slippers. Jason immediately run for his life when Warren throw his slippers.

But poor him, he just groaned when the slipper hit his butt, hard. The two just laughed. "Fuck you!," They both heard him shouted.

Mew turned to Warren. "So that's really your lover?,"

"Secret," Warren just said and run to the beach. Mew waited for Jason and when he's near him. They both walked towards the beach. "Is that guy really his lover?," Mew asked.

"No," Jason answered. Mew was about to smack him when Jason stopped him. "It's because our friend there doesn't have balls to confess," he whisper-shouted. "That guy, i mean Nate, he still doesn't know about it. I just knew it just now."

"How?," Mew asked.

"When Nate wiped his sweats. I don't know if he feels the same towards our coy bestfriend but I'm sure that Warren like him," Jason explained.

They just stared at Warren's back who's now having a conversation to a girl, that's ogling their friend's body.

Mew took a deep sigh. "We should help him." They both shared a look and nod at each other.

They're more like a brother to each other. Not by blood but by heart, they might throw curses at each other here and there but when one of them is needing help, they are right away to help.

They have girlfriends before. Some are serious most are not.

And right now, they feel like their friend is serious to that Nate. "But i think it won't be hard. Nate blush along that fucker earlier when he wiped his sweats,"