CHAPTER 35 - SEPERATED WAYS

After Gulf left, Mew went back inside their house. He went to the kitchen and just sighed. Yeah, he missed him already.

I already missing him when he's with me, now i miss him more that he's already gone.

"Did you miss him already?," Jom suddenly went near him. Mew didn't deny it and nodded.

Jom just smile sadly and hug his brother. Mew was confused but he let his sister until she started talking. "Bro, you know I'm really happy that you two ended up together," she said.

Mew smiled. "Yeah, i can see that," they chuckled. "You changed a lot," she said. "You're not bullying someone anymore, you look more happier and kind—,"

"Am i not kind before?," Mew couldn't help but to ask.

Jom just looked at him deadpanned. "To us, but to those new students, nope." She just said. Mew just grimaced. "But yeah, I'm happy that you now change for the better," Mew can really see that Jom is happy for him.

"Well, I didn't even expect this," Mew said honestly.

"Even me," Jom giggled. After sometime she sighed. "If you miss him already, why don't you call him?,"

"He just left a couple of minutes ago Jom. Plus, he might get annoyed if i am being too clingy." Mew said.

"You two are clingy,"

"No we're not," he denied.

"Yes you are. You two are being lovey dovey infront of everyone," Jom exclaimed.

"Nope." Mew still denied it. But.. are we?

Joms sighed in defeat. "Whatever, believe what you want to believe. I'll go now, Davon is asking me to accompany him."

"That Davon always calls you lately everytime he needs something," Mew eyed her suspiciously. Jom just tsked. "Calm down brother, he's gay."

"Uhuh?," Mew can sense that their's something suspicious but he trust his sister.

"Mmm," Jom nodded. "I'll go now, bye!," She said and run upstairs.

Mew just sighed. He went to get his basket and put what he wants to eat. After sometime, he went inside his room and started eating.

He's bored and not in a good mood.

Minutes had passed and he's now eating chips while glancing at his phone. He looked at the time and it's been an hour since Gulf left.

Mew pouted and drink water. Then he fold the top parts of the chip and put it inside his basket. He pull the duvet and decided to sleep to pass the time.

~

It's been 3 hours and finally, they already arrived. Once the car stopped he went down and run inside there house.

"I'm back!!!," He exclaimed and when his mother saw him, she immediately run towards him and hug him.

"Gulf!," Nate exclaimed happily and went to hug him too. "Miss you bro, how's life?," He asked.

They pulled away with each other. Gulf smile widely. "Happier than ever,"

"I can see that. Is this because of Mew?," His mother asked teasingly. Gulf scratched his nape and they already know that they got it.

"Really, i didn't believe you swing this way," Nathalia playfully hit his arm. Gulf just pouted. "But I'm happy for you," she squealed.

Nate just wince. "Mom you act like a teenager,"

"So what? I'm happy that Gulf finally found someone else," she said.

"I can see that," Theodore said and went near them. Gulf's eyes squinted when his dad wrapped his arms around his mother's waist. They look inlove, just like before.